KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Phucked Up's Gallery

Phucked Up's Gallery
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Spork......evil face

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:23 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Spork......evil face

Prepare to bow down before it Alana.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:25 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hah. No.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:27 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

New Family Guy one.

Attachment: hulk.jpg
This has been downloaded 99 time(s).

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:55 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I've animated it, it's too large to use on KMC, but I can use it at other forums.

Attachment: hulk2.gif
This has been downloaded 128 time(s).

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 09:16 PM
LanceWindu

As per Maya's request I have animated hers as well.

Attachment: maya2.gif
This has been downloaded 115 time(s).

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 10:59 PM
LanceWindu

2nd version

Attachment: maya3.gif
This has been downloaded 118 time(s).

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:13 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Sweet, those are great. Too bad they are of no use at KMC, they require a darker place to thrive.

Why am I not a member of the sisterhood? sad stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:20 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Sweet, those are great. Too bad they are of no use at KMC, they require a darker place to thrive.

Why am I not a member of the sisterhood? sad stick out tongue

Stupid sig limitations...sad

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:23 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I know, I dont need to go crazy like I do at the other place, but a little more freedom is always welcome. If I make an image at the max 450/150 I have to reduce the quality.

BTW, Did you do that scanner thing in Imageready, or a whole nother beast?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:27 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeachBunny
Creme De la Creme

Woah! I can see my sig!
bad luck that i cant use it here ...
ey Ast you are always welcome to be in the Sisterhood ^^
happy

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:32 PM
BeachBunny is currently offline Click here to Send BeachBunny a Private Message Find more posts by BeachBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I know, I dont need to go crazy like I do at the other place, but a little more freedom is always welcome. If I make an image at the max 450/150 I have to reduce the quality.

BTW, Did you do that scanner thing in Imageready, or a whole nother beast?

ImageReady. These are real simple to do. I'm planning on making a more complicated one sometime later.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:40 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
ImageReady. These are real simple to do. I'm planning on making a more complicated one sometime later.

Huh, that is what I used on my Lidge sig, but I have never put a moving piece on there. I always just went from image to image. I think I have some studying to do. reading

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:45 PM
LanceWindu

Huh, that is what I used on my Lidge sig, but I have never put a moving piece on there. I always just went from image to image. I think I have some studying to do. reading

You need to learn to "Tween", aka In Between.

Say you have the image in Photoshop, make sure you have the scan line on a seperate layer than the rest of the image. Switch to ImageReady and Duplicate the frame. Now in the duplicated frame move the scan line to the farthest point you want it to go. Now there is a button in the Frames list called "Tween" You can set the number of frames in between the two original copies. Click ok and it fills in all the empty spots and you have just made a scan line go across the image. Now you need to get the scan line back where you started and "Tween" again. Set it for "Forever" and the scan line will continue scanning the image. happy

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:17 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Cool thanks, I will keep practicing it.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:39 AM
LanceWindu

Cool thanks, I will keep practicing it.

I'd add some more frames to slow the scan down. Also I forgot to say, you want to blend the scan block over the background image with a "Color" blend, and also I like to add a 2 px black stroke (inside) to the scan block.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:43 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

How many frames did you use?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:56 AM
LanceWindu

I'm using 35, I am gonna slow my next ones down/

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 05:57 AM
LanceWindu

This one's too large to attach to KMC. I'm just testing new animation techniques.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 10:37 AM
Korri

Kenf you need to teach me how to do all this animation crap smile.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:07 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote