KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Phucked Up's Gallery

Phucked Up's Gallery
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Try this one on for size TheQuincy.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 03:45 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Ahh, sucky....

Most are for CS or CS2 now, so even I can't use them erm

BTW, when you're looking for PS brushes, look for Paintshop Pro ones as well, you can use them in PS by changing the file extension from .jbr to .abr.

Hmm I have PS elements and I can use all PS brushes stick out tongue

But my elements has extremely limited adjustment layer options sad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:15 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Hegemon875
Hmm I have PS elements and I can use all PS brushes stick out tongue

But my elements has extremely limited adjustment layer options sad

You freaking serious? I have 7 so I can't use brushes made in CS or CS2. It sucks, especially when people don't say what version they made it in so I download it, try to use it in Photoshop, and am told that it won't work in my version miffed

Layers though are the best thing ever so far as I'm concerned, when it comes to image editing big grin

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:17 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

You freaking serious? I have 7 so I can't use brushes made in CS or CS2. It sucks, especially when people don't say what version they made it in so I download it, try to use it in Photoshop, and am told that it won't work in my version miffed

Layers though are the best thing ever so far as I'm concerned, when it comes to image editing big grin

'tis true sad

How much does PS 7 cost anyway? Hopefully not as much as CS..

Elements isnt so great, I have no color channel options, no blending options, no color balance adjustments..

Last edited by Hegemon875 on Oct 27th, 2005 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:41 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'm not sure, it should be cheaper as it's an older version. The newest version is something like $600. 7's a few years old so it'll be cheaper...I've had it for 4 years now messed

CS and CS2 are basically identical to 7, I tried both and saw no differences.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:43 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I'm not sure, it should be cheaper as it's an older version. The newest version is something like $600. 7's a few years old so it'll be cheaper...I've had it for 4 years now messed

CS and CS2 are basically identical to 7, I tried both and saw no differences.

Prolly better than elements it only cost $100 brand new.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:44 PM
LanceWindu

For those waiting for signatures, I am having artist's block at the moment. The ideas I have aren't turning out as I hope and since I am actually still learning techniques, I will try to read up on some tutorials to get better ideas.

Family_guy725, darthvader_fan if you have any ideas please tell me and I will try to make them that way. Go ahead and hit up www.gamerenders.com/forum and search for renders that you'd like me to use.

I am having trouble finding Venom and Carnage images that are useable F_g725. I mean, I did find some, but they don't match up so they would look odd.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 04:55 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
For those waiting for signatures, I am having artist's block at the moment. The ideas I have aren't turning out as I hope and since I am actually still learning techniques, I will try to read up on some tutorials to get better ideas.

Family_guy725, darthvader_fan if you have any ideas please tell me and I will try to make them that way. Go ahead and hit up www.gamerenders.com/forum and search for renders that you'd like me to use.

I am having trouble finding Venom and Carnage images that are useable F_g725. I mean, I did find some, but they don't match up so they would look odd.
i want one that has darth vader behind fire, o and a red lightsaber

thanks a whole bunch KEN KENOBI

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 07:29 PM
darthvader_fan is currently offline Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Yo ken. I was very impressed with what you could do just with the subject of Batman alone. Like I said, you could rival the big barker. Let's give you a real test my man:

Attachment: quincy 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 10:20 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

and the add on:

Attachment: quincy 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 10:21 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

and here ya go. you can use all the pics. Or just one. We'll see if you can match Barker.

Attachment: quincy 5.jpg
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 10:22 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Yeah, I need a sig badly, but just finish up Quincy's and anyone else's that you might be working on... when your done, here's some pics:

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 01:16 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

1:

Attachment: chakara.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 01:16 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

2:

Attachment: kugutsu.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 01:17 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

3:

Attachment: kank 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 01:17 PM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by TheQuincy
Yo ken. I was very impressed with what you could do just with the subject of Batman alone. Like I said, you could rival the big barker. Let's give you a real test my man:

I'll start this one after I finish Family_guy725's and also darthvader_fan.

Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Yeah, I need a sig badly, but just finish up Quincy's and anyone else's that you might be working on... when your done, here's some pics:

After I finish the other 3 I will see what I can do.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 01:48 PM
LanceWindu

Here is the signature for Family_guy725, it's not exactly to his specifications, but it was the best way for me to do it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 04:40 PM
LanceWindu

Damn 15 minute edit time. *grumble*

Here's the second version, the size is to fg's specifications.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 04:56 PM
Quincy
Debaser

that sig came out good man.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 05:27 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I'll start this one after I finish Family_guy725's and also darthvader_fan.

After I finish the other 3 I will see what I can do.

All right thanks!

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 05:29 PM