KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Champion of the Universe VS Superman

Champion of the Universe VS Superman
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Champion of the Universe VS Superman

The original Champion vs post crisis Superman.
Champion is probably a little stronger and is a better fighter, yet lacks super super speed, he is very fast nonetheless.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:50 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

the guy that the Thing fought? Superman would kill him

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:59 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats not the original COTU though, the original could rip planets in half and blow up stars.
He's been powered down immensly since the 70's.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:01 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

well if that guy wasn't the original champion doesn't that mean that he beat the "champion" you are reffering to to claim the title?.... how can he rip a planet in half?........ i've been hearing a few people say Majestic can rip a star in half but i'm not sure how........ i mean he's only human size......and a star is made of gas....... HOW CAN HE RIP IT???????

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:05 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

no no, by original i mean not powered down. During the 70's Champ has no physical equal in all the galaxies (in marvel)....he went from each galaxy for hundreds of years fighting anyone and never losing. He beat thanos once i believe.
and i dunno exactly how they do this....makes no sense to me either.
ive seen Champ fly straight thru jupitor sized planets like they werent there.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:19 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Superman wins no matter what.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:24 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

haha no, he doesnt.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:38 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just consider Champ the Karate Kid with above superman strength and on par superman duribility.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:39 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

"focus, champion-san" just doesn't sound right to me...... i bet Daniel could kick his ass.......

"wax on......wax off....... now go make my dinner bit*h!"

ps. for the record, i know that you didn't mean the film Karate Kid...... lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:54 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

hell, till a year or so ago i thought thats where he was based on....like damn....karate kid moved up!
i gotta give this to champ for his experience is 200 or so years deep.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 08:04 AM
Pepito

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
hell, till a year or so ago i thought thats where he was based on....like damn....karate kid moved up!
i gotta give this to champ for his experience is 200 or so years deep.

More like 100,000 years. He is an elder.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 12:21 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

true, didnt realize my typo.
so you think superman could handle the guy?
he is basically superman without flight and other silly stuff.
hes the best fighter in the universe

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 12:51 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

If Thing game him such a good match I think Superman would destroy him. I wonder why Juggernaut was not in the issue when Champion fought Earths powerhouses.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on Mar 20th, 2005 at 01:08 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:03 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

The Thing should not have beaten him. At the time Thing was only about class 70. Champion is much more durable because of his elder status and he has power primordial, more strength and various other powers. (power primordial is as powerful/basic as power cosmic)

Superman will be thrashed.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:13 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The Thing did not beat him. Champion beat him nearly to death with repeated blows and it did take him awhile. Juggernaut needed two hits to keep Thing down for the count. I think Superman is stronger Than Juggernaut and Superman is alot more durable and faster than Thing. Champion is in trouble kids. If Superman were a Marvel hero he would be a god in here.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:19 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

read the thread 74, we've already been over the fact that the thing battle is irrelevant in this discussion

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:15 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

why is it irrelevant? Cause it shows proof that Superman could beat Champion.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:25 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by juggernaut74
why is it irrelevant? Cause it shows proof that Superman could beat Champion.

it's irrelevant because, as already posted

Originally posted by long pig
Thats not the original COTU though, the original could rip planets in half and blow up stars.
He's been powered down immensly since the 70's.

the version of champ that Thing fought isn't on the same power level as the champ in THIS fight

ps. read the thread before you ask questions that have already been asked and answered

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:01 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Scoobless
it's irrelevant because, as already posted

the version of champ that Thing fought isn't on the same power level as the champ in THIS fight

ps. read the thread before you ask questions that have already been asked and answered
sick

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:02 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by juggernaut74
sick

I onder if that meant that you now understand ........ or are still grappling with the obvious........

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:09 PM