KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Book Six : Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince [merged]

Book Six : Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince [merged]
Started by: Ass Goblin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (156): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

another thing i wondered is that, when hagrid is explaining to harry abt the houses he says something about "theres not a witch or a wizard who went bad that wasnt in slytherin" yet everyone tht Sirius was bad. Does this mean Sirius was a *gasp* SLYTHERIN?!?!?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 03:39 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snlovergirl

no, sirius was in gryffindor with the rest of the marauders. however, pettigrew went bad and he wasnt in slytherin.

made by Godshinto
-------------------------------------------
My new life motto:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."- Ellen Degeneres

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Spaceballs

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:06 PM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

i dont think your house detirmins whter you are good or bad,but rather your charecteristics

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:11 PM
krassin is currently offline Click here to Send krassin a Private Message Find more posts by krassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potterbuddies

Question Predictions anyone ?

Hey guys im just wondering if any of u have predictions for the 6th book... wink

im just hoping we'll get to see more romance between the characters !!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 12:30 AM
potterbuddies is currently offline Click here to Send potterbuddies a Private Message Find more posts by potterbuddies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i bought the fifth book and i still havent read it so i cant guess all i have to say is i hope ron dies i dont like ron

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 12:42 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

i reckon it would be awsome if someone important dies like dumbledor or ron or hagrid just to make people sit up and go wow

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:41 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i'm predicting that the next to die could be: snape, hermione, neville, or hagrid.

for a miracle: that sirius did not die, umbridge needs to go away!, draco becomes an ally to harry and co.

the obvious: harry gets closer to cho and may make hermione jealous at one point if she doesn't get with ron

i'll put more when i can think of them...

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:40 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

for f.uck's sake would you give up the cho thing!its over,its harry&herm,after ron dies

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:24 AM
krassin is currently offline Click here to Send krassin a Private Message Find more posts by krassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

well we hope so

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 02:25 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

no no no, ron and herm, its obvious people!!! open your eyes! READ the book!!
harry and... i dunno, ginny? maybe, maybe not.
and i think that snape or neville or both will die... sadsad

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 04:04 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

one of harry's best friends should die later, it would make a nice twist to the story. major drama/tragedy.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 04:13 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

hell yeah like ron or hermy hahahaha jks lol gee what a choice

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 04:59 AM
loveTom

Ginny and Harry Ron and Hermione that is so obvious

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 09:33 PM
loveTom is currently offline Click here to Send loveTom a Private Message Find more posts by loveTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apple_daisy09

what a twist it would be if in the 6th or even the 7th book JK rowling made draco and friend to harry and had him help in the fight against voldemort.
i think that hermoine will die. what a tragedy that would be for harry and ron. after all that's happened to harry he would probably go into depression.
but i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 10:15 PM
apple_daisy09 is currently offline Click here to Send apple_daisy09 a Private Message Find more posts by apple_daisy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potterbuddies

I say Ron and Hermione will get together in book 6 or be pretty close to it...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:20 PM
potterbuddies is currently offline Click here to Send potterbuddies a Private Message Find more posts by potterbuddies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Felton's babe

but no1 knew peter was bad. thats probs y ron said it. plus sirius wasnt bad

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 06:23 PM
Felton's babe is currently offline Click here to Send Felton's babe a Private Message Find more posts by Felton's babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uber123

harry might be saved by somebody in the end of the book from voldemort probally...he gets alot of luck and things and who knows voldemort might try and invade the school and kidnap a teacher and posses him/her to tell everything

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 07:37 PM
uber123 is currently offline Click here to Send uber123 a Private Message Find more posts by uber123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammmy

i dnt fink that will happen cos its already bin dun?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:00 PM
sammmy is currently offline Click here to Send sammmy a Private Message Find more posts by sammmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FirthFlower
Elven Rose

I think victor Krum (book 4) will turn out to be a death eater and hermione will have to duel with him.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:27 PM
FirthFlower is currently offline Click here to Send FirthFlower a Private Message Find more posts by FirthFlower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

thumb down wacko What the f**k? rolling on floor laughing mad

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 12:43 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote