KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Book Six : Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince [merged]

Book Six : Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince [merged]
Started by: Ass Goblin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (156): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dan_rad_hottie

hay everyone
go to role playing forum then go to "bagging harry potter"
and their is a poll for u and it askes u if u like your part of the story and the rest of u have to add your own part to the story for someone else to finish its gr8
hope to see you their

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:30 AM
dan_rad_hottie is currently offline Click here to Send dan_rad_hottie a Private Message Find more posts by dan_rad_hottie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

As I've already stated, I think that the Dementors will attack Hogwart's via a secret path and be repelled by DA. Umbridge will return, once again as a villlain evil face

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:58 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PersefonePotter
The Red Pill Popper

5 was A-OK, but I favored PoA. smile

As for what is going to happen in book 6..... I dunno, but as of recently I have though of an odd thought..... (being in Star Wars mode)

What IF:

Harry became even more irritated and cruel than in 5 and "accidently" killed Ron??

JOIN HOGWARTS CASTLE

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 07:22 PM
PersefonePotter is currently offline Click here to Send PersefonePotter a Private Message Find more posts by PersefonePotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babybaby
Lover of Harry Potter

i love book 5 it was very good but there needs to have more advanger in it but it was horrable when sirius died he was harry only person that he can relat to and is the on that he loved so much it was very sad it was like was the on that lost the him in my life
i had a passion for him
i hope he comes back in so way or it will not be the same

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:43 AM
babybaby is currently offline Click here to Send babybaby a Private Message Find more posts by babybaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loony_Luna

quote:
Originally posted by PersefonePotter
As for what is going to happen in book 6..... I dunno, but as of recently I have though of an odd thought..... (being in Star Wars mode)

What IF:

Harry became even more irritated and cruel than in 5 and "accidently" killed Ron??

Rowling wouldn't do that. If Ron gets killed (which I hope won't happen) he'll probably die trying to save Harry or something like that.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 09:45 PM
Loony_Luna is currently offline Click here to Send Loony_Luna a Private Message Find more posts by Loony_Luna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheerchik26

hey everyone... i am new here and i know this may sound CraZ , but i haven't finished the 5th book yet... i bought it on the release date but i have been so busy but who is this Luna everyone keeps talking about?? cuz on the thread bout how can u get a role in the HP movies and everyone sed they wanted to b luna....

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 11:47 PM
cheerchik26 is currently offline Click here to Send cheerchik26 a Private Message Find more posts by cheerchik26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

she's this girl who's a li'l off in the head according to the other students - but actually,she makes some pretty gd points n has sum gd views,n is a great fren to harry - he can kinda relate to her since she's seen death and so has harry - even more so aft sirius's death
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH when sirius died i was CRYIN n CRYIN (note:this was at 4:30am the day aft the release -i never sleptwink) n i cursed rowling like CRAZY....refused to touch the bk for a whole 30 min....but heh heh...who can resist readin on... embarrasment i think i had scared my parents by screamin so loud...ha ha....but damn...it SHLD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!!!!it was like, one moment he's all triumphant n the next - GONE!!!!!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:59 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PersefonePotter
The Red Pill Popper

I know that Harry killing Ron wouldn't realisitically happen, but its an odd thought, don't ya think??

I can see Harry killing someone, really I can. With as aggressively angry as he was in OotP.....

JOIN HOGWARTS CASTLE

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 12:30 AM
PersefonePotter is currently offline Click here to Send PersefonePotter a Private Message Find more posts by PersefonePotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Let's hope he gets Umbridge perhaps? Though he seemed to be more anxious to attack Bellatrix...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 04:48 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notahospital

Book 3 and 5 were my definite favorites. I think it's mostly because those are the books where you discover more stuff.

we like cars that go boom!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 06:39 AM
notahospital is currently offline Click here to Send notahospital a Private Message Find more posts by notahospital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

heelo people if you wanna talk about book 5 go to the book 5 thread this is a thread about book 6

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 10:39 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2Coupe

Im hoping in book six they reveal a long lost older brother, whom at the time of the voldemort attack was fused with harry using an ancient spell, through the 17years he has lived in australia with a dumbledore appointed guardian he starts studying magic a year late putting him on par with the trio, he like harry is talented with quidditch and defence against the dark arts. As they were fused at the time of the attack it makes sense for the older brother to be the one that tries to kill voldemort and sacrifices himself so that harry can kill the evil mongrel and live his life in peace, bring in a character that hasnt been around and kill him off instead, although if harry kills percy (who should become a death eater) id be happy percy is a git

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 11:44 AM
2Coupe is currently offline Click here to Send 2Coupe a Private Message Find more posts by 2Coupe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Has anyone considered the fact that Voldamort can penatrate Harry's mind - hjes going to be occupied with learning to kill voldemort and getting him out of his head.

He has to survive first of all, and Vodemort has access to his brain. He will be possessed I think untill he learns to fight it.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 01:50 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I just hope that we learn more about James and Lily Potter in the next book. I think their story is much more interesting that Harry's story. And I like how James tries to show off in order to get "Evans" to like him, so typical of guys at school. Oh and for the love of God please bring back the Quidditch matches. I won't even read the 7th book if something happens to the quidditch season in the 6th book.

Last edited by Linkalicious on Nov 13th, 2003 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 03:28 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
andyb44

Book 6 Thoughts

Ok first off Harry will not be possessed by Voldemort, in 5 Dumbledore tell Harry that Voldemort can't stand being within a vessel so filled with love for his friends.

Obvious, Ron will be turned to Voldemort's side. How many times has Ron been embarrassed by his family's financial situation? He's said it in just about every book so far, the one quote that stands out in my mind is "Why is everything I own rubbish?" I believe that's from GoF. The situation Ron's in, always playing second fiddle to Harry will buid up in side him and he will begin to hate Harry almost as much as Snape hated Harry's father

Harry will begin to see Ginny in a new light.

In Book 7 Harry will take the job of Defense Against Dark Arts Teacher.
Harry will NOT kill Voldemort in either book 6 or 7. That duty will fall to Neville Longbottom.
IMHO Neville is more powerful than anyone knows.
Everything that happened to Neville in the series to date can be explained one way. He doesn't know how to control the power he's got.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 04:46 PM
andyb44 is currently offline Click here to Send andyb44 a Private Message Find more posts by andyb44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Your Ron theory is only too likely and that scuuurrrrsss me. I don't know about a student becoming a teacher during their 7th year, unless Harry does something to earn it during his 6th year. And if Neville Longbottom is the guy who kills Voldemort....i'm burning every bookstore on the west coast. JK might as well have written 7 books about Neville because his story would have probably been just as entertaining as Harry's. "Neville Longbottom: And the Sorcerer's Stone"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 07:01 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antaraka
Antaraka Shinton

Things I hope to happen. Harry, Ron, and Hermoine become Animigius. Umm, yeah I hope Harry is so ill tempered, and I pray Umbridge doesn't come back. Any guesses to who the new defence against the dark arts? As for the plot...to many ideas to list or to lazy to list them.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 01:27 AM
Antaraka is currently offline Click here to Send Antaraka a Private Message Find more posts by Antaraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
belldandy

well, i read somewhere that Ron has a crush on Lavender Brown, but that at the end he falls in love with Hermione... witch everybody spects...
i also heard that Voldemorts marc will appear over the weasleys house...

and like ANDYB44, i guess harry will see ginny in a new light... im almost sure...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 01:57 AM
belldandy is currently offline Click here to Send belldandy a Private Message Find more posts by belldandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antaraka
Antaraka Shinton

Pfft...pfft!!!! Dun see it that way lol :-D Harry and Hermoine, cause...dunno just seems to work better than Ron and Hermoine. IN my opinion Harry just shows more intrest in her...bye bye.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 02:01 AM
Antaraka is currently offline Click here to Send Antaraka a Private Message Find more posts by Antaraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
belldandy

oh, no!! i hope not!!
i wouldnt like seen harry with hermione!! iyac!!!

.... or maube i wouldnt like to see dan with emma... mmm...
wateva!! no way, wouldnt accept harry and hermione!!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 02:09 AM
belldandy is currently offline Click here to Send belldandy a Private Message Find more posts by belldandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote