KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Amazo(after the return) versus Superman Prime

Amazo(after the return) versus Superman Prime
Started by: jplatinum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Swanky-Tuna
You're a genius,man.
Well at least you're smarter than most of the people that respons to any thread reguarding superman getting his behind kicked.

Thanks for being one of the few to post a good/correct reply cause amazo would indeed destroy clark.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 12:35 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Swanky-tuna is right.
they had bad writing on amazo's part because of the whole hawkgirl thing.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 12:46 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

You're wrong, jplatinum. So is Swanky. Superman Prime is undefeatable. One lightspeed punch to the face, and Amazo will explode. God forbid he spins.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 05:21 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

If Superman spun, Amazo would copy it and counter it with his own spin.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:53 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

Ok here is the logical thing that would have occured. If Amazo had copied Superman's (post crisis) powers then theoretically he would be able to absorb sunlight and use it for power like Superman does. Ok so he wanders space for 800 centuries and comes back to Earth. The whole time Superman had been sitting in the SUPER SUN. Amazo had already copied Superman's powers which are essentially the same except multiplied to ridiculous levels.

So there would be nothing else for him to copy from Superman Prime. He would have to spend the same amount of time inside the Super Sun. There would be no way that he could beat Superman Prime.

Granted Amazo was probably absorbing sunlight his entire trek through space but not all of it was yellow sunlight and it was not to the magnitude of Prime sitting in the Super Sun.

Prime would either destroy Amazo or turn him into a shiny new vacuum cleaner for Lois to clean the Fortress of Solitude with.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 09:37 AM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

It would essentially be reality bending vs reality bending. And I think Amazo is a more stupid character than Superman Prime so I stick with Amazo.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 09:44 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Swanky-tuna,
I don't like the whole "Amazo is a stupid character" thing, but you're right about one thing.
He will win.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 12:27 PM
gautam

by 853rd century amazo will have evolved to crazy levels......just in the small time between tabula rasa and the return his powers have increased so much.....by 853rd century.....HE'LL BE CRAZY STRONG.....he will own prime

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:25 PM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

amazo wins or they draw.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 09:26 PM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah I think amazo wins.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:40 AM