KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Vision vs. Spider-Man

The Vision vs. Spider-Man
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

i liked the whole organ snatching theory...... out of character but physically possible........ shows at least some imagination....... and maybe a pychosis too

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:19 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
i liked the whole organ snatching theory...... out of character but physically possible........ shows at least some imagination....... and maybe a pychosis too

"Maybe" a psychosis?

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:31 AM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well spidey can't really hurt him if vision is phased. and can't he solidify when spideys fist is inside him doesn't he regularly do that and doesn't it cause a lot of pain??

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:08 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Like I said before, no way Spider-Man can beat Vision, unless Vision fights like a retard (wouldn't be the first time by the way).

But Vision wins. That is, when Vision actually manages to reach and beat Spider-Man. How is he gonna do that ? Spider-Man is just too fast for Vision, and can avoid/dodge all of his (not too fast attacks) until Kingdom come.

This will probably end in a draw, because though Vision is not to be taken lightly, I don't see him jumping on Spider-Man and knocking him unconscious.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:11 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I doubt that Spider-Man can avoid Vision's attacks forever. Vision is an android and pretty much tireless. He can go forever. Spidey can't.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:25 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
I doubt that Spider-Man can avoid Vision's attacks forever. Vision is an android and pretty much tireless. He can go forever. Spidey can't.

He can just go home, take a nap, watch TV and return for the next round wink .

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:30 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Then Vihz will probably upgrade himself with all sorts of crazy weapons that would splat him.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:33 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cherry cola

I HATE TO GO AGAINST THE WEB HEAD BUT I THINK VISION WOULD TAKE THIS. i HAVE READ A COMIC WHERE VISION SINGLE HANDEDLY BEAT THE FANTASTIC FOUR. AS FOR SPIDER MAN BEING SMART NOT GOING TO HELP HIM AGAINST A GUY WHO HAS COMPUTER CACULATING SKILLS.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 08:46 PM
cherry cola is currently offline Click here to Send cherry cola a Private Message Find more posts by cherry cola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

shhh......... people are trying to sleep

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 08:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote