KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » help me out please!

help me out please!
Started by: punkskatrr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
punkskatrr

help me out please!

Man, there’s been a lot of good movies coming out lately huh? Can’t wait to see everything coming out this weekend! which reminds me... y'all need to sign up for this scorpion king club so that I can get me some free dvds...I found this club where you sign up and get a ton of stuff and I get dvd's when my friends sign up - here's the link - http://www.the-scorpion-king.ultima...p;jumpto=signup - i figure if the movie costs 9 bucks I might as well give up 30 bucks and also get a a shirt, a poster, and a hat considering the stuff is probably worth way more than that. for all of you that are gonna see the movie you might as well get into it...let me know what you guys think…laterz!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 03:54 AM
punkskatrr is currently offline Click here to Send punkskatrr a Private Message Find more posts by punkskatrr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

. . .

What a dumbass.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 04:32 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

First off SPAM alert!

Then you should never trust those shitty CD and DVD clubs, they always rip you off.

Plus why would we sign up to get you stuff? We don't even know you.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 05:16 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Lance, let's be nice. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Son, we don't subcribe to these kinds of clubs. All they really want is our email addresses so they can spam us with popup ads, etc, etc. and you will not know any peace if you subscribe to them, either. A word to the wise. The price to buy them is worth not getting spammed by them. I tend to buy my VCR movies from the used racks from the rental places. Or I borrow from friends and tape a copy for myself.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 06:52 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

indeed no need to be rude her guys

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 06:56 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti, you're not gonna get laid by her. You may as well be rude as well.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 06:58 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

*puts To in his slapping machine, and starts it up*

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 06:59 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Can anyone pull up the archives and show me where the hell the ToMacco slapping machine got it's start???

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 08:16 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Ah but the slapping machine is a magical devise from the gods... no one knows it's origins. laughing out loud

Anyway...closing

Old Post Apr 16th, 2002 12:49 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote