KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Count Dooku & ROTS Obi-Wan vs. Darth Revan

Count Dooku & ROTS Obi-Wan vs. Darth Revan
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Dooku & Obi-Wan 9 47.37%
Revan 9 47.37%
No one 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: CountQuan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHo wins?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:37 AM
Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Revan and Obi-Wan, no contest.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Revan's not with Obi-Wan, it's one or the other. And I dunno, Revan was one badass Sith. We always hear about how Revan was incredibly powerful and all that and we have the player character as proof of that. I may have to vote Revan on this one. And no it's not because I am biased and have Revan in my signature.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:52 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

oops, you're right, Revan bites the big one here.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:08 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

I say Dooku and Obi-Wan.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 12:15 AM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Hm. This one slipped past me. My money's on Revan. Dooku was overcome by Anakin, a young upstart with more power but less actual knowledge of the Force and skill. Thus, a true Sith lord would dominate him. As for Obi, he's the magrick ningra, but he won't live long at all.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Dude, are you stoned?
Obi-Wan at his peak along with the refined skills of Count Dooku would certainly destroy Revan.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:27 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

No, sober. And an ancient Sith lord could use Dooku as his whippin' boy. And since Obi Wan didn't have a snowflake's chance in hell with Sidious, why would he have a better chance with Revan?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

You make it sound like Revan would kill them both with little effort, even though their both fighting him at once. Dooku's skill and OBi-Wans' luck give them the W

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:31 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

"...Obi Wan didn't have a snowflake's chance in hell with Sidious...". actually he had less because the heat would cause the air to expand and create huge amounts of pressure and change the melting point of snow to a very high temperatue. It may actually not melt. I am serious on this.

Anyway, Revan kills them. I think that he is better with lightsabers than Dooku or Obi-wan and certainly has better force powers. Even if Revan did loose he would take one of them with him.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Consider this scenario...

You have two modern day weaponsmasters. They're pretty badass. They could easily waste 96% of all modern day competition. Throw them in the darker ages, when men started practising with blades at age 8. When longbowmen had arms as thick as tree trunks. Old day masters who could swing a two handed sword easily on horseback in the thick of battle.

That's more or less the drastic difference between Revan and his background and Dooku and Obi Wan and their background. Of the two, only Dooku practises an aggressive, lightsaber to lightsaber oriented fighting style, whereas Obi Wan's form III gives him no real advantages.

And there is no luck, there is only the Force. Revan's destiny, to take a will of the Force standpoint, is much greater than either of his opponents.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:36 PM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Uhh, I think Obi-Wan's destiny was a lot greater. He was Luke's first teacher and aided him in rebuilding the order

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:38 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

If Revan was in the same timeperiod, for the sake of argument, there would be no need for Anakin at all.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:41 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I think that the difference between the two timeperiods if even greater than what Janus said.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Perhaps, but it's the closest I could think of. I could go even farther back and bring up the elite Spartans, of which 300 held of the Persian army of hundreds of thousands for three days. Those guys could pwn Anakin for sure.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:50 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Janus, you ALWAYS root for Revan in any situation. It could be Revan versus Every ROTS character at the same time, and you might still pick him...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:34 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Not true. Instances where Revan's clearly lost.

- Against Nihilus.

- Against Traya (Possibly)

- Against Exar Kun

- Against Marka Ragnos

- Against Tulak Hord

- I'm still debating on whether or not Naga Sadow, Ajunta Pall, and others like Ulic, Bane, and Kaan could whup Revan. I still need to read up more on them.

- Against Yoda, Sidious, and Anakin ROTS.

- Against Mace, Yoda, Sidious, and any other fourth party.

- Against eighty five Mauls. Okay, eighty four.

- Against me. I'd pwn a mighty Sith lord.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:19 PM
Stealth
Ranger

^lol

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Trinew
Restricted

Account Restricted

revan weak.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Darth Trinew a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Trinew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

In my opinion I would say that Count Dooku and Obi-Wan win this one.

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:10 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote