KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Vision vs. The Hulk

The Vision vs. The Hulk
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Well....my work is done.................but for the sake of it, lets look at what I said again.

Hulk can do more to Vision than Vision can do to Hulk. Vision can't do much at all to Hulk. Hulk can't hurt Vision while intangible, but WHILE tangible, he can. So that gives Hulk the better avenue.

We've already seen that being intangible doesn't exactly help Vision. Everyone used to say "How can Hulk hurt Mr. Fantastic?". He doesn't need to, just breathed him in and spat him out.

-AC

Thank you for that moving reponse AC.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:51 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe "Zooooooom!" is the appropriate phrase...

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:52 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

okay then Zooooooooooooooom then.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:55 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Brings out etch-a-sketch*

This...*Points with stick*...was my post. Now if we read this part here...*Motions to the Mr. Fantastic part*....we can clearly see the point and joke, that I made.

Can we not? Now your homework is 5 pages on "What are jokes?".

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:00 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

*get's out a pen and paper*

I have it to you first thing in the morning dude!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:03 PM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

The Vision can't hurt the Hulk while tangible nor can he hurt the Hulk while intangible.

The Hulk can't hurt the Vision while the Vision is intangible but he can hurt the Vision when he IS tangible.

Simple as that.

The Hulk wins.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:12 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by theflyxx
The Vision can't hurt the Hulk while tangible nor can he hurt the Hulk while intangible.

The Hulk can't hurt the Vision while the Vision is intangible but he can hurt the Vision when he IS tangible.

Simple as that.

The Hulk wins.
I don't think letting your opponent kill you because you can't hurt them is how superheroes fight.

I smell stalemate.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:36 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I don't think there's a limit to how long Vision can stay intangible. He's not like Kitty Pryde.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:37 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't think letting your opponent kill you because you can't hurt them is how superheroes fight.

I smell stalemate.

Who said anything about the Vision letting the Hulk kill him because he can't hurt the Hulk?

I stated that the Hulk has an advantage because he CAN hurt the Vision (when tangible of course). The Vision can't hurt the Hulk no matter what state he's in.

Sig by ThePittman

Last edited by Darth Vegas on Mar 24th, 2005 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 02:31 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by theflyxx
Who said anything about the Vision letting the Hulk kill him because he can't hurt the Hulk?

I stated that the Hulk has an advantage because he CAN hurt the Vision (when tangible of course). The Vision can't hurt the Hulk no matter what state he's in.
Do you think Vision would know if he doesn't stay intangible, he'll get ripped apart?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 02:35 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

I smell stalemate.

You never know.

Vision may become immensely depressed at the thought that he cannot win. After an extended period of time, he would become tangible, and throw himself at the Hulk, leaving himself completely at his mercy.

Or maybe Hulk will get bored, and revert to Banner.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:01 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

If I was stuck in a hypothetical fight until there was a winner, I'd probably get depressed.

I'm a spiteful person though. I'd sit there intangible just to ruin both our lives.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:09 AM
Cosmic Cube

lol

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:21 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Is the Vision's intangibility an all or nothing power, or can he make portions of himself intangible as well as his entire being?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:35 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

All of him. Vision has tried the intangiability/density trick. Didn't work well. Vision got stuck inside of Hulk, and Hulk's immune system started destroying him.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:38 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He can portionate himself to my knowledge. He used his microwave beams when he was intangible many times.

Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
All of him. Vision has tried the intangiability/density trick. Didn't work well. Vision got stuck inside of Hulk, and Hulk's immune system started destroying him.

Guess I'm wrong. Poor guy never gets a break.

Cosmic Cube

Look at that.

Attachment: hulk323-visioninhulk.gif
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:44 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The Hulks always screw the guy.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:46 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

nice pic cosmic there that answer the question.

lol vision a match for hulk man that was stupid

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:53 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote