KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » x-team VS x-team

who wins??
This poll is closed.
team gold 3 50.00%
team silver 3 50.00%
its a draw 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

x-team VS x-team
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Very True.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:53 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

the key to this fight is emma... once she goes down the rest will follow...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:00 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Which Cyke already knows...although he probably won't get any action from her for weeks after his team kicks her team's ass.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:01 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

meh... whatever telepath shows up next will hop into bed with him...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

HAHA...so0o truue....

I think that silver has a slight upper hand in the battle. Scott is the bext leader the x-men have had, so he knows how to utilise each team member in order to do the most damage. Rachael and Psylocke Both tackling emma i think could take Emma out...

i woulnd't underestimate nighty though...he could easily telport someones head off....

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:22 PM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He wouldn't though. He's a priest (sorta).

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:24 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

thats IF he can... his teleportation method is still open to debate...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:28 PM
stormfront13

he can't teleport someones head off- and i thought psylock only had her telekineses. imo team gold wins. rachel hates emma so they will most likely fight and emma can now use her powers while in diamond form so she most likely be hurt. nightcrawler can take cyclops. emma can take rachel. storm should be able to hurt colossus cause he is metal after all. the only person i see being a problem is psylock

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:02 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
he can't teleport someones head off- and i thought psylock only had her telekineses. imo team gold wins. rachel hates emma so they will most likely fight and emma can now use her powers while in diamond form so she most likely be hurt. nightcrawler can take cyclops. emma can take rachel. storm should be able to hurt colossus cause he is metal after all. the only person i see being a problem is psylock

rachel and emma is the only competition...

cyke will see kurt coming... cyke knows kurt better than kurt does...

storm is not hurting colossus unless she spends several minutes hitting him... he is not simply 'metal'...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:06 PM
stormfront13

isn't he just solid steel and cycke is not goint to know if he is coming foe him or someone else- he won't know what direction he is coming from he isn't spider-man.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:08 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

gold team

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:10 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

isn't he just solid steel and cycke is not goint to know if he is coming foe him or someone else- he won't know what direction he is coming from he isn't spider-man.

colossus is not just solid steel... he is organic steel... and quite durable against most forms of attacks...

cyclops has spent years training with kurt... he'll most likely guess which direction kurt is coming from...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:14 PM
stormfront13

it doesn't matter it is only seconds for him to reapeer. imo nightcrawler takes him down. bishop is still human and storm can create a field of intensly cold around him freezing him. she's done this before and she can do it again. when colossus fought the twisted sisters he was still hurt by plasma attacks and magma will most likey hurt him. she may not beat him but she can hurt him. emma can attack telepathically in diamond form and she can beat rachel. i see psylock being the only problem

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:18 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

ive written how i think the fight will go down already...

cyclops knows to take down emma first... once thats done gold team are screwed...

yes, seconds... and cyclops will have a fair idea where he'll reappear, and who says he'll be alone? they work as a team... rachel will have probably already taken down kurt at the start of the fight...

silver will fight as a team moreso than gold will...

thats why i believe they will take it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:27 PM
stormfront13

why will they fight more as a team?? both are good leaders and lead in different ways.emma can attack telapathically in diamond forn so she will be hard to take down. emma can beat rachel. then gold team only has psylock imo gold team wins

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:27 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

why will they fight more as a team?? both are good leaders and lead in different ways.emma can attack telapathically in diamond forn so she will be hard to take down. emma can beat rachel. then gold team only has psylock imo gold team wins

emma can be taken down rather easily... while rachel distratcts her:

cyclops can blast emma, colossus can break her, psylocke can t.k her, bishop can shoot her with one of those futuristic guns of his... thats emma done... then its game over...#

the silver team can survive without rachel better than gold can survive without emma imo... emma is golds key member, once she's down its over...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:09 PM
stormfront13

cyckes blast doesn't affect emma while in diamond form and whats to say colossus can even get to her. imo storm and emma are the key members of the gold team. whats to stop kurt from teleporting behind psylock right away and taking her out or doing the same to rachel. magma can hold off colossus can attacks like hers have affected him min the past. imo the gold teams wins cause after emma is done w/ rachel emma can take a lot of people out

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:15 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

cyckes blast doesn't affect emma while in diamond form and whats to say colossus can even get to her. imo storm and emma are the key members of the gold team. whats to stop kurt from teleporting behind psylock right away and taking her out or doing the same to rachel. magma can hold off colossus can attacks like hers have affected him min the past. imo the gold teams wins cause after emma is done w/ rachel emma can take a lot of people out

yes it does affect her... that comic was bullshit writing...

colossus could easily...

storm can be taken down by several of silver team rather easily...

kurt could try... but rachel would see him coming...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:21 PM
stormfront13

only like two of the silver teams people can take down storm... well maybe one

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:26 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

only like two of the silver teams people can take down storm... well maybe one

cyclops, bishop, rachel, psylocke...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:37 PM