KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rogue vs Storm

Rogue Vs Storm
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Storm frazzles Rogue outta the sky 5 35.71%
Rogue smacks her up 8 57.14%
They call it quits and go to the mall 1 7.14%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rogue vs Storm
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Rogue vs Storm

The battle occurs in an barren open area.

Both heroes are going all out with no thought of the consequences to the surrounding area.

No civilians

No technology

No prep time

Who wins and why?

Discuss

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:22 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

what rogue?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:34 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Ms Marvel Powered Rogue

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:48 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well imo storm still stands a chance she has more versitility. even though all rogue only needs one touch storm can keep her at bay. do you think she is invulnerable enough to withstand a huge lightning bolt??

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:49 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

Rogue will win this one. She's faster and she's taken Storm's lightning before and kept coming. I don't think she could hit Rogue with enough lightning to knock her out before Rogue reaches her. One touch and Storm's done.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:59 PM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

People need to stop humping Rogue's draining powers.

Rogue would win because Storm gets knocked out easy. Not because of draining. Rogue's better off if she doesn't drain because it sends her crazy.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:14 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

What difference does it make how she knocks her out? A win is a win, period. And absorbing storm wouldn't "send her crazy" anyway.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:19 PM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah it did, she absorbed storm and then saw thw world in a whole different aspect and she becamse crazy wanting more of storm

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:31 PM
sbo

Rogue didn't go crazy when she absorbed Storm. After she took her powers she contemplated touching her again and taking more, but decided against it.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:22 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

So we're drawing the conclusion that Rogue remains completely and utterly sane/calm when performing draining?

We both know she doesn't. So scrap it Desperate Dan.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:38 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

She drained storm with absolutely no problem. That's the only person that we're concerned with on this thread.
I know you like to argue, but save it for when you've actually got a relevant point to make.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:43 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I spoke about Rogue, a person in this thread topic, so it was completely relevent. Countered again.

Next: I never said Rogue would lose, I just said she wouldn't win by draining because that's not how she wins her fights. She relies on her strength.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:45 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I remember back in the day when super heroes used to use their last resort as a last resort instead of right off the bat.

Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

how faST CAN ROGUE FLY?? CAUSe storm won't just let rogue touch her

Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

You aren't helping yourself Stormfront.

Storm can't just avoid things, it's a fight.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:46 PM
stormfront13

i know i'm asking cause is storms faster then she can avoid getting touched and can attack from a distance

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:50 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Rogue can fly pretty damn fast. I wouldn't base the argument on whether one can catch the other.

Rogue usually absorbs people without going crazy. The only times that's not true is when she tries to absorb someone super powerful, like whatever mega ultra villain the X-men are fighting.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:53 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, like Juggernaut.

Ha...haha.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:54 PM
stormfront13

imo its pretty even- storm has more expierene in the air she said herself that its like her second home. i think storm is more versatile in a fight against rogue

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:56 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

One question, seriously.

Why do you either say Storm wins, or "It's pretty even"?

Genuine question.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:57 PM