KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » When was the last time you...?

When was the last time you...?
Started by: ReallyBad

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BasketCase

actually Friday...i was really mad...

When was the last time, you had your heart broken?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:51 PM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I never got my heart broken.When was the last time you brushed your teeth?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:12 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TeeLee
always a wishmaster

this evening
when was the last time when u kissed some1

Don't ya wish ur gf was a freak like me?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:16 PM
TeeLee is currently offline Click here to Send TeeLee a Private Message Find more posts by TeeLee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Last night.When was the last time you talked to your parents?jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:18 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeachBunny
Creme De la Creme

5 minutes ago
when was the last time you went to the cinema?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:37 PM
BeachBunny is currently offline Click here to Send BeachBunny a Private Message Find more posts by BeachBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Last friday we saw the ring!When was the last time you studyed?jm

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:37 PM
ReallyBad
ReallyCool

When was the last time you had a shower?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:38 PM
ReallyBad is currently offline Click here to Send ReallyBad a Private Message Find more posts by ReallyBad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

last night thinking of you ^ wink

When was the last time you groped someone?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:43 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ReallyBad
ReallyCool

I make it my goal to grope someone each day - who is it gonna be today???

When was the last time you saw someone of the opposite sex naked - and who was it? (relatives don't count).

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:55 PM
ReallyBad is currently offline Click here to Send ReallyBad a Private Message Find more posts by ReallyBad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

My boyfriend and it was last friday on his birthday!When was the time you listen to GC?JM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:56 PM
Deathblow
-

As in Good Charlotte? About 2 months ago, on the radio. I still flog myself regularly for it.

When's the last time you got so high you got that weird tingly feeling at the back of your eyeballs and the world started spinning at an incredible rate? eek!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 09:38 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

Never smoked pot before , but i get a serious caffeine high every day. I drink about 7 cans of Mountain dew during school than go to work and drink at leat 2 more liters. its not healthy and im not bragging. One time i felt like i was gonna die and passed out in the store when i came down.

On a lighter note when was the last time you grew bat wings and ate the heart of a fallen comrade?

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 09:48 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Only in my dreams with A-1 sauce..

When was the last time you got a cut

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 09:51 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV

I cut my self on a cinnomin twist on work last week.

when was the last time you wanted to shove the tab to a pop can through someones eye?

Benighted.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 09:53 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Haircut- a month ago. A cut- about a year ago

When was the last time you got pissed at someone on KMC

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 09:54 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV

You gotta meet some of the fanboys in the Comic Book Versus forum.

Am I your inspiration for that question?

Benighted.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:01 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

no....who are you again?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:03 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeachBunny
Creme De la Creme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soth
When was the last time you got pissed at someone on KMC
never

What's the last thing you watched on TV?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 11:19 PM
BeachBunny is currently offline Click here to Send BeachBunny a Private Message Find more posts by BeachBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

bruce almighty

when was the last time u had a fight?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 11:45 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I'm a lover not a fighter.

When was the last time you said no to a member of the opposite sex?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 02:37 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote