KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Inuyasha

Inuyasha
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Worried Inuyasha

I didn't see that anyone started a thread for this show, so here it is. What do you think about the show?

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:32 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

There has been one made....it's on the front page and if you're that lazy just use the search feature.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 11:05 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

um, okay. Like I said, this is my first time coming to this Anime Thread. I didn't know one was made. . .Geez . . ..

I'm not lazy. I didn't know.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 12:20 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I like the show but the whole dog demon thing is kinda strange to me. Is there anything that isn't a demon in the show lol.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 04:14 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Love your signature!
And yes, Kongomae isn't a demon and neither is Mirku, their friend. She's the reincarnation of Kikiyo, a priestess with special powers.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 04:56 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
Originally posted by RoguePw25
um, okay. Like I said, this is my first time coming to this Anime Thread. I didn't know one was made. . .Geez . . ..

I'm not lazy. I didn't know.

Yes I understand that you're new here but you need to read the KMC rules which mention the search feature.

The Inuyasha thread was right on the front page, how could you NOT see it?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 05:01 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Love your signature!
And yes, Kongomae isn't a demon and neither is Mirku, their friend. She's the reincarnation of Kikiyo, a priestess with special powers.

It's Kagome, and Kikyo. Miroku is an ally that lived as a monk in the feudel ages.

Sango is also not a demon, she is a demon exterminator.

Kohaku, Koharu, they're not demons either.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 05:04 AM
ShadowSorciere

Inuyasha is a great show! happy I think Miroku and Koga are cute embarrasment

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 05:42 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Well, Miorku isn't a demon. It's just Inuyasha, Niroku, Sesshomaru, and a few others I think

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 05:56 AM
SumWatTwisted
I'm Back!

AND SHIPPO! ANd Kirara! Don't forget about them!

Made By Delicious1

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 03:26 PM
SumWatTwisted is currently offline Click here to Send SumWatTwisted a Private Message Find more posts by SumWatTwisted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Naraku...Sesshoumaru's dead cool...

Kikyo's more or less a walking, talking, clay pot.

Shippo's a demon...

Kagura

Kouga

Kanna

Ayame....yep demons...

But there are non-demons...Kohaku, Koharu, Bankotsu, Suikotsu, Jakotsu, Rin, Kaede, Onigumo, Amari Nobunaga, Mayu, Midoriko, Sayo, Nazuna, Miroku - non-biological uncle.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 05:44 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Please use the thread located here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t30891.html

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:16 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote