KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » I am the only one with this problem?

I am the only one with this problem?
Started by: Goodness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NoFate007

I thought he was great as both. I think what they could've done better at casting was Mary Jane.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 12:09 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Parker
When its a discussion about the movie of SONYS yeah.If we were talking about the upcoming Catwoman movie which ALSO betrays the source material,I would be referring to it as CRAPWOMAN all the time.

Actually they didn't betray Catwoman. They made up their own completely different character, Selena and Patience are compleely different characters living in the same world, it didn't betray anything.

I think Tobey was perfect for the part! he rocks and made a perfect Peter and a perfect Spider-Man.

I don't know if you guys realise this but, Peter doesn't really exist, so they had to get someone similiar to him, not the actually character, and Tobey was obviously the best actor to do it, it's not like they can pick a complete Peter look-a-like, you guys make it sound like there's thousands of Peter look-alikes out there. Would you rather have Leonardo DiCaprio or Freddie Prince Jr. to play the part? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The person that said he couldn't do the 'anger' face right, how about you go up there and try acting roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 10:55 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok so this is bothering me.

BC, is that woman in your sig from the zombie movie where they experiment on the zombie in the lab and he starts going mad and proceeds to cave that man's head in on the window?

I love that movie. So so so horrifically gruesome. Love it.

On topic, The only time Tobey was Spider-Man was in the suit walking around and wire work. All the other times it was CGI.

So saying that he makes a shit Spider-Man is dumb.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Last edited by Alpha Centauri on Jan 14th, 2005 at 11:42 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 11:39 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

She's from that movie but that zombie in the experiment is a guy. Her and her boyfriend are watching secertly from above. Her boyfriends' Dad is running the experiment then later on when the boy has a fight with his Dad, him and the girl flee on his motorcycle, there is an accident and the girl Julie is killed. The boy Curt brings her back using the chemical but she's got a strange hunger. She soon learns that only brains will nourish her, so in order to stop it she unflicts pain upon herself which makes the hunger go away.

I've got the uncut version too!

Sorry, off topic for a bit embarrasment

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 10:26 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RielKid

You know, I hate it when characters are played by someone famous. I thought Toby fit with being Spidy, but to know that he's been in other films (or that he is famous), I just can't seem to grasp him as Spidy. Just like X-Men characters, especially Hale Berry (although I think she's fine). I do however liked that woman who played Jean and the dude who played cyclops, the likeness is there. And Jackman (Wolverine) does have the likeness of Wolvie, but he's more of a pretty boy.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:01 AM
RielKid is currently offline Click here to Send RielKid a Private Message Find more posts by RielKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

He's boyish looking. That's why he's like a 30 year-old playing a 20 year-old.

I also find it a bit hard to picture his as Pete, when I see him in there I usually think of Tobey. But I'm getting the hang of it.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 06:46 AM
RielKid

It's annoying when they use famous actors playing are heroes. So BlackCat, whenever you see Spider-Man, you think of Tobey right? Same here, that pisses me off. When I think of Daradevil, I think of Ben Afflick, and I loved Daredevil growing up. I think Ben is cool, but he's been some other character before. I can't see him as Daredevil.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 06:54 AM
RielKid is currently offline Click here to Send RielKid a Private Message Find more posts by RielKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fatcat22

Toby was very good with the role! He played Peter well!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:53 PM
fatcat22 is currently offline Click here to Send fatcat22 a Private Message Find more posts by fatcat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Toby did a good enough job but he wasn't perfect. At least they did get somebody young to play Spidey. I think they are going to be 4 spiderman movies or are they making 5?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 08:45 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RielKid

Let's just hope they do stay with Tobey and not follow the batman plan where they changed Bruce Waynes.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 10:41 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Agreed.

Tobey's the one and only Spider-Man.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 09:49 AM
doctorstrongbad

It would make the most sense to stick with Tobey. That batman junk helped to kill their movies off.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 07:56 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RielKid

I KNOW! Stupid movie makers.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 06:33 AM
ayjay
Psycho....

toby was a nerdy goofball who was a kinda annoying peter parker...which is exactly why he was a good peter parker.....i agree that the wise cracks need to become more prominent....and some of the scenes when spidey is talking reminds me of the poweranger shows...*smak....powerrangers....omg....have u ever seen worse acting in ur life....

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 07:06 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RielKid

Don't get me started with PowerRangers.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:35 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Cut them some slack.
It's tough acting in a costume.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 03:49 AM
RielKid

Man... If I were directing Power Rangers, I'd make them cool like Wayne Brady.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 06:53 AM
doctorstrongbad

Yeah it is hard to act in a costume but Spiderman does need to amke more wise cracks.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 08:05 PM