KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs. new sinister Six

Who will win?
This poll is closed.
New Sinister Six 2 66.67%
Superman 0 0%
tie 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman vs. new sinister Six
Started by: doctorstrongbad

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doctorstrongbad

Superman vs. new sinister Six

Background

Okay i have been trying to find a good fight for superman but i have failed twice so I now I am using a team.

Okay the fight takes place in an exact copy of the x-men's danger room. The battlefield is a dome football field with the normal height and length. The structure of the building can not be broken but if damaged they will be rocks and stuff to use as weapons.

Everybody is at max strength, no prep time and nobody knows opponents weaknesses. Battle is to the death and the people involved think they will die for real if they die. Note they will not. Okay enjoy.

Sinister Six

1. Electro
2. The beetle
3. The Sandman
4. Carnage
5. Venom
6. Green Goblin

Vs.

Superman

Okay who wins?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:32 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Electro at full strength was pretty powerful but not enough to kill Supes..... Carnage at full power had possession of the Silver Surfer.......lol

without the "Carnage Cosmic" they lose

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:36 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Superman would win.

Sandman + Heat vision = Glass

The Beetle + Freeze Breath = Popsicle

Carnage + Venom + Heat Vision = Puddles of goo (God knows jinzin gonna pop out of nowhere.)

Green Goblin + anything = bean bag of bones

The only problem would be Electro. However Superman would find a way to defeat him.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:36 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Superman would win.

Sandman + Heat vision = Glass

The Beetle + Freeze Breath = Popsicle

Carnage + Venom + Heat Vision = Puddles of goo (God knows jinzin gonna pop out of nowhere.)

Green Goblin + anything = bean bag of bones

The only problem would be Electro. However Superman would find a way to defeat him.

So your saying this is "light work" for superman? Not even a challenge?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:41 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

A small challenge. None of them are threats by themselves or as a team.

Electro is the only challenge for Superman. The rest are cannonfodder.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:43 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

sinister six would kill superman i hate superman and electro would kill him superman is fast but not lightspeed and superman is not really that fast i saw the cartton and superman did not go that fast he was kinda slow

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 09:54 PM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Okay so superman can win this fight with ease? Hmm.. I'll have to think about this. Okay thanks to everybody for their help. smile

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:33 PM
azndrgn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by black wolverine
sinister six would kill superman i hate superman and electro would kill him superman is fast but not lightspeed and superman is not really that fast i saw the cartton and superman did not go that fast he was kinda slow

You can't really make judgements about characters based on their cartoon counterparts. They're usually a lot weaker than their comic book representations.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:48 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Plus I've seen cartoon Superman get hit by a laser and he gets knocked down? Don't really think that's the true Supes. More like K-Mart Blue Light Special Supes

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:49 PM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote