KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How do you want to die and where and how do you want to burried?

How do you want to die and where and how do you want to burried?
Started by: uQifg2WV

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

3_30_05 san francisco_ca.
Slim's 331 11th st. 8pm - all ages.

^^^It's a NIN listening party arranged by Interscope Records. You can hear the entire new album before it comes out and you also get a goodie pack with a limited edition 7" and an exclusive non-album track.

It's not a gig but it's pretty awesome.

wink

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:09 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

*jaw falls to basement*

no way is my dad letting me go to san fran

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:11 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well.........

These are just warm-up gigs. Do yourself a favour Ronny, go join the NIN mailing list NOW.

Why? Because they are doing a huge North American tour later this year, in bigger venues but it has less chance of selling out so fast. Tickets go on sale in June (dates/venues haven't been announced).

Joining the mailing list means that you'll get an email about pre-sale tickets. So when they come to your town, you can get them a couple days before they go on sale.

A "Thanks AC" will do nicely wink.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:17 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

Back on topic..... I will die live on television on 5 October 2101.... I will be 132 years old, and the tv will be interviewing me as the oldest living man, and the only person left alive in the 22nd century who can remember the 20th.... He or she will ask... "What is the secret of your long life...?" I will reply, "give me the phone, I'll ring my dad and ask him..." and then I'll keel over..... laughing my head off..... I will then be placed in a canoe (cos a ships too expensive) and pushed into a lake, covered with petrol and set alight.....

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 12:52 AM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

thanks for bringing it slightly more on topic.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:16 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms. Sexy

I would want to die in the sky. with rain drops of my blood in the sky and stay were I died. With blood tears in my eye.

Hey that's like a poem. eek! laughing out loud laughing

Last edited by Ms. Sexy on Mar 25th, 2005 at 10:33 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:29 PM
Ms. Sexy is currently offline Click here to Send Ms. Sexy a Private Message Find more posts by Ms. Sexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

That sounds pretty

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:31 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Very depressing thought but I would have to say near the ocean where pirate ships use to be.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:32 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote