KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » why'd anakin have to die?

why'd anakin have to die?
Started by: ryamathart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

I think a inbetween series about Anakin Solo would be good.....they wouldn't even have to emphasize his mechanics skills wink

Old Post May 12th, 2002 03:48 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

laughing out loud

But would it be about the rest of his training and training alongside Jaina, Jacen and the rest of the gang?

Old Post May 12th, 2002 04:02 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

That's not a bad idea....they should do a few stories about the Solo children and their friends on some of their early missions......sort of right before they become Jedi Knights or just after their "graduation" from the Jedi Academy...I know there is a short story about Jaina just after graduation, though I've never read it, Not YJK....but something very like it.....

Old Post May 12th, 2002 04:10 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

We never actually saw Anakin's REAL training, I want to see how he made his lightsaber, who trained him and whatnot.

Old Post May 12th, 2002 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

So do I. Anakin Solo is an intriguing character. But the only books we've seen him in are just small roles for him or just little kiddie books. Then when he finally shows up in a good series they kill him off.

Old Post May 12th, 2002 06:22 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Rat Bastards!! They gotta bring him back, somehow!!

Old Post May 12th, 2002 06:23 PM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Even if they have to make him a few years younger again.

Old Post May 12th, 2002 06:26 PM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Use some kind of cloning device!!!

Old Post May 12th, 2002 06:28 PM
LanceWindu

You see, that's what I said they should do! I said it like days after I finally got the chance to read SBS.

Old Post May 12th, 2002 06:33 PM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

What's up with these writers?? Stop killing good characters!! I've completely stopped reading them now that Anakin's dead.

Old Post May 12th, 2002 06:35 PM
LanceWindu

They're still good books, but they need to stop getting rid of the good ones. I mean I wouldn't care much if they killed of Raynar.

Old Post May 12th, 2002 06:45 PM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Kill him!! Dammit! Raynar must die!!

Now let's see..... I would like to see Anakin go on training missions with Ikrit...like Luke did with Yoda.

Old Post May 12th, 2002 06:48 PM
LanceWindu

That would be cool.

Whatever happened to Raynar? I know that two Dark-Jedi took him with them in a ship. Has he even been mentioned in the last couple of books?

Old Post May 12th, 2002 07:17 PM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Well, his father dissapeared, he fell in love, and that's it.

Old Post May 12th, 2002 07:56 PM
LanceWindu

So he was mentioned in Rebel Dream???

Old Post May 12th, 2002 08:21 PM
yerssot

don't count on the disappearing too much in the movies, this is EU afterall

Old Post May 12th, 2002 08:34 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YERSSOT???!! This has nothing to do with the movies!!!!

Old Post May 12th, 2002 08:37 PM
LanceWindu

Uhh yerss, we're talking about the NJO!

Old Post May 12th, 2002 09:00 PM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

This is Han and Leia's son Anakin, not Vader.

Old Post May 12th, 2002 09:41 PM
LanceWindu

Yeah yerss. Proof read the other posts. It clearly states Anakin Solo several times.

Old Post May 12th, 2002 09:51 PM