KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » kotor2 is da best!

kotor2 is da best!
Started by: Rogue Monk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
burn_the_priest
post master general

u should be banned skywalker2

Old Post May 14th, 2005 11:32 PM
Click here to Send burn_the_priest a Private Message Find more posts by burn_the_priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ReVaNsuspects

yeah kotor 2 it's cool but the ending isn't the supposed one...for more info go to w.petitiononline/kotor2/ and u will know of what am i talking about...TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE...i hope

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:45 PM
Click here to Send ReVaNsuspects a Private Message Find more posts by ReVaNsuspects Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Hope all you want, it won't happen. LA isn't going to spend money on it and Obsidian doesn't have the resources to do it themselves..

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:28 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

great, we started with kotorII & now we've moved into language, good job all you F()ck heads for making a stupid thread even MORE boring!!

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:37 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ridah a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ridah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Thanks for your opinion now shut up already

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 17th, 2005 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

Anyone else got a bug in KOTOR 2 i mean the game rocks and maybe its alll my fault but i still wanna know can anyone tell me if its enough to reinstall the game or should i give it up? the last planet i dpo not remember the name(the one to the right on the galaxy map)it gives so much LAGG that i cant play.(and no my doesnt suck)still even in the lowest resolution and with every option on lowes it still gives me so much lagg that its impossible to finish the game!!! so please if anyone know what to do please tell me i think its a shame to not be able to complete the game(and yes i have tried to create a new carakter and i t wont work)

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:24 PM
Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Save reload, I never had that problem until my latest game don't know why.. But saving and reloading seemed to work

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:29 PM
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

ok thanks i will give it a try....

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:32 PM
Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Np hope it works

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:35 PM
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

it didnt work sad well that only leaves it to the only option reainstall the game!

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:36 PM