KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Why does everyone hate T3???

DO YOU LOVE TERMINATOR?
This poll is closed.
yes i am totally hooked 21 72.41%
no i cant stand it it is sooooooo dead boring 1 3.45%
yeah its alright but it can get tedious afteer a while 3 10.34%
ive never seen it 4 13.79%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Why does everyone hate T3???
Started by: GordonSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Captain Tupolov
Mr. Tupolov

I hope T3 doesn't ruin the franchise by messing uo the storyline.

Old Post May 3rd, 2003 08:21 PM
Captain Tupolov is currently offline Click here to Send Captain Tupolov a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Tupolov Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I don't believe it will. If Arnold himself is backing the film's release then it has to be good.

Old Post May 3rd, 2003 08:42 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah but Arnold backed up Batman 4 alot too.But T3 should be good.

Old Post May 7th, 2003 03:16 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

He also backed up Last Action Hero, another favorite of mine. Batman 4 was a fluke though and he wasn't even the central character. This time will be different and T3 will be as successful as its predacessors I bet.

Old Post May 7th, 2003 03:55 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strider

IN ORDER FOR THIS MOVIE TO MAKE ANY MONEY THEY HAVE TO END THE WORLD... I MEAN ITS THE SAME STORY AS THE OTHER TWO... WHATS THE DRAW? SURE PEOPLE SAY THEY WILL GO AND SEE IT BUT WHOS TO SAY THEY WILL SHELVE OUT THE MONEY ON TICKET DAY HEE HEE.

PEOPLE MIGHT BE SAYING "EH.. ILL WAIT FOR DVD" BY OPENING DAY. THEY HAVE TO GO FOR IT MAN- - END THE WORLD! JUDGEMENT DAY HAS TO COME... OTHERWISE WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS MOVIE.. ITS JUST THE SAME THING...

Last edited by strider on May 7th, 2003 at 04:25 AM

Old Post May 7th, 2003 04:21 AM
strider is currently offline Click here to Send strider a Private Message Find more posts by strider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

A most interesting viewpoint friend. I assume that was not a quote but were your very own words? cool

Old Post May 7th, 2003 04:26 AM
finti

aint all sequels like that then

Old Post May 7th, 2003 06:45 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Sequels have a habit of adding on to an already established storyline that was supposedly concluded in the first chapter so to speak. Like Back to the Future was a stand alone film until they came out with the next two films. Simliar with The Terminator.

Old Post May 8th, 2003 12:41 AM
finti

back to the future sequels blew dog, and it is kind of simmilare the thing they do with Matrix. Both sequels with in a very short period of time, in my mind it is too much, they need to be atleast a year apart and then some....minimum

Old Post May 8th, 2003 06:41 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That is what is so unusual about the Terminator films. There have only been three(yes I am counting the new one not yet released) films since 1984. That is a far cry from the so-called sequel-itis described on this thread.

Old Post May 9th, 2003 11:41 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

ATTENTION TERMINATOR FANS! T3:Rise of the Machines will be out July 2nd! The Official Movie Magazine and other related merchandise are being released between now and then! Enjoy!

Old Post May 16th, 2003 05:48 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I could never find those magazines everywhere I go.

Old Post May 19th, 2003 10:37 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Do you live near a supermarket? That is where I got mine-at Food Lion.

Old Post May 19th, 2003 11:33 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Ohh I should try my path mark I always go to the seven eleven.

Old Post May 19th, 2003 11:39 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeh seriously that's where I got mine from instead of Books-a-Million.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:56 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I wonder what's the budget on this movie.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 06:14 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I don't know. Got be up there in the high millions though.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 06:32 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

yeah the first week it comes out it has to make over $30 million to beat what Arnuld got payed this movie can't afford to Break even in the box office.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 07:15 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Sounds problematic at best.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 07:42 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah a lot going for this movie.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 07:44 PM