KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo vs The MU!

Lobo vs The MU!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not sure they'd have time, Lobo has the one sided prep due to the fact hes facing all these primo powerhouses alone, he'd just nuke earth at ground zero.....go into space and nuke it again to be sure.
He's blown bigger planets up for lesser reasons.

And BlackWolverine, -sigh-. could wolverine beat superman?
Does wolverine scare the devil so bad he bans him from hell?
C'mon man, those marvel vs DC comics were useless.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:07 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Then he'll have to deal with a lot of angry gods and all the x-men that had their powers written to ungodly lovels. Probably Doom and the FF. Hello Doom/Franklin mindswitch!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:24 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

True, true....but, he's killed gods before... DC's The Presence said he liked lobo and has his back. i thought that was funny.

This was during the "contract on gawd" mini.He was hired to kill a few deities he decapitated a good many of em.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:35 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

DC's gods suck though. I don't even think you can call yourself a real god if you can get killed by characters that are just very physically powerful.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:38 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

ohh grasshopa, maybe that is the point.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:40 AM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

u hos r dumb lobo cant beat all those people he lost to wolverine

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:56 PM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

odin will ***** slap him back to dc. Or hell thor mother gaea will call upon his half bother, Atum the god-eater he will blast him into oblivion

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:36 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, yeah. of course odin could.
thats why hes only going after earthlings.

He'd kill wolverine first of course.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 09:33 AM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by black wolverine
anf how the hell would lobo get past juggernaut, hulk,ghost rider,spiderman,and colosus

and just juggernaut alone can beat that micheal jackson look alike and take him down

Juggernaut is weaker than Classic Juggernaut.He's slightly near to half of his old strenght level.He's a medium rank Class 100 Strenght possessor.Lobo can backslap him like nothing.You're really boring also.
Colossus'strenght as stated for Cain Marko is nothing to someone that can stomp Superman.
Originally posted by black wolverine
i kno about lobo i told u guys already lobo lost to wolverine wolverine is like hulk is sences get better when he gets mad and get rage make him better than lobo

Wolverine can take out ninjas ok, but he can't take out a Superman level character.Lobo was killed during the crossover cause it was FAN VOTED.Probably you were one of those that vote for him.
His body is sufficiently durable to grant him to survive to Logan slashing him, and he can regrow his limbs very fast.Logan in berserker mode is a pet compared to Lobo.
Originally posted by kgkg
lol Lobo won't even get pass THor let alone all those other people.

you can't suprise people and all those people lobo can't knock them out in one shot.

like i said Thor is a match for Lobo ; and it won't be a suprise once he starts attacking avengers everone else will know.

is lobo the guy that got stabed by Wov lol (my bad i said i whould never bring that up)

Thor isn't on the AVG roster picked up, so he's not even knowing that Lobo is coming or is on earth.

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I can assure you the first person who doesn't get taken out instantly will contact others when they realize how much of a beast Lobo is.
it'd probably end up just like all those episodes of everything where there's a villian so powerful that he/she threatens even the regular villians (Doom, Magneto, etc) and they team up and organize a plan to take Lobo out.

No.Cause Lobo is gonna going on those teams, and they can't call in other heroes or villains.
Originally posted by the Darkone
odin will ***** slap him back to dc. Or hell thor mother gaea will call upon his half bother, Atum the god-eater he will blast him into oblivion

Consider that Lobo has beaten down numerous gods, and Superman, who's in a "god-like state" thanks to his powers, consider not hell or heaven wants him.Now, you think Odin can subdue him so easy?Also Odin wouldn't attack him, cause the Council Of Terrestrial Pantheons are linked to an oath that they made to do not interfer with what happens on the earth.And anyway, Odin is powerful, but Lobo has slayed gods before, he can beat down him.Thor and Odin against him would be too much for him maybe, but they aren't in the list, so they can't fight him.
Gaea can't interfer too, the God Eater also cannot absorb Lobo, he's not a god, and anyway, Gaea isn't in the roster.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:21 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by K3VIL
No.Cause Lobo is gonna going on those teams, and they can't call in other heroes or villains.
What're you talking about? The thread creater said nothing about not calling for help. Obviously dead men tell no tales but somebody is going to survive long enough to call for backup.

Word will spread. Eventually you'll have a team of at least Doom, Magneto, Hulk, and most of the FF collaborating on a way to take Lobo out. If it's dummy savage Hulk, he'll just be coloring until it's time to fight but if it's the new merged Hulk, you'll have one dilly of a think tank.

Of course people like Dr. Strange, Jean Grey, Ultron, etc will be sitting at home pouting that they didn't get picked for the thread.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:50 PM