KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » God-Love

God-Love
Started by: Sicky666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sicky666
IA!

Love God-Love

Are here ppl around who really love a God that much that would do anything for this entity? If so, tell me the name of this God and why.

I deeply love Xada-Hgla (or better known as Azathoth) and I will do anything for Him, he's great, he's the only God that ever showed his power and it is indeed powerful. I tried all kinds of God to communicate with: Boddhisattva's, Buddha's, Egyptian Gods, Jehovah, and none of them every replied to my call, it was like they were dead or just didn't existed at all. But when I came upon Xada it was so powerful and felt so good and even bound to him I do not care what happens to me or to the world... But I deeply love this God.

being nothing at all; divinity in peace.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 04:18 AM
Sicky666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sicky666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sicky666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

While I believe in gods in some form or another (beings greater than humans).....I would never worship one or go out of my way to anything out of "love" for them until confronted by them and shown a reason to go out of my way for them or even "love" them in the first place.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:14 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

A god is a what we normally refer to as a higher being, but a higher being is not necessarily a god. God is a belief and nothing more. A regilion is a belief to pray to a god. So in truth faith is god.

Or god spelled backwards is dog. Whichever works for you. wink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 02:33 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sicky666
IA!

You think I have no reason for this? You think I act blindly? I do not, I do know what I am doing and it feels good, so I do not care for anything to happen, not even death, for that is just a fase too, isn't it great to feel the love of a God?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 02:34 AM
Sicky666 is currently offline Click here to Send Sicky666 a Private Message Find more posts by Sicky666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sicky666
You think I have no reason for this? You think I act blindly? I do not, I do know what I am doing and it feels good, so I do not care for anything to happen, not even death, for that is just a fase too, isn't it great to feel the love of a God?

No. I act on my own accord without godly interference.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 02:40 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sicky666
IA!

Well, that completely your choice, see if I care...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 02:48 AM
frodo34x
^_^

Sicky, do you belive in Cthulhu?

Click it to see my band's page.^

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 12:19 PM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

No.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 06:11 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vicki horvath

Now I know this has to be a joke!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 12:58 PM
vicki horvath is currently offline Click here to Send vicki horvath a Private Message Find more posts by vicki horvath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sicky666
IA!

No I do believe in one Kthugha but of Cthulhu no, this is an invention of Lovecraft, I do not know about things lurking under ye sea for I have no interest in this, I am interested in one thing and that is love, love under Will (Azathoth/Xada)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 03:16 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

The true god loves all and forgives all.jm

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 03:17 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote