KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » For Those Who Think Pale Blood Covered Corpes Are Pretty

For Those Who Think Pale Blood Covered Corpes Are Pretty
Started by: uQifg2WV

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kharhmah

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
no you **** face thats wrong, I know what I'm talking about. I majoring in Psych. Its people like you guys who seem to know a few terms and blow the rest out of proportion.

Bugger Off!

and now I die..

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:15 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by Kharhmah
Bugger Off!

take your own advice please.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:20 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

Ok just so you guys know, Im not a necrophiliac, lso it makes me sad when people die. I just think that a corpse covered in blood with wierd unknown symbols egraved in it would be a pretty sight.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:23 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

take your own advice please.

Er, how about NO.

I dont listen to advice from strange people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and now I die..

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:25 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by uQifg2WV
Ok just so you guys know, Im not a necrophiliac, lso it makes me sad when people die. I just think that a corpse covered in blood with wierd unknown symbols egraved in it would be a pretty sight.

never said you were smile..just trying to make a point to dense dem

Originally posted by Kharhmah
Er, how about NO.

I dont listen to advice from strange people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

so, how is smart and knowing about Psych strange?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:29 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

roll eyes (sarcastic) ithink the rod up your arse has a rod up its arse no expression

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:32 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV

Was that intended toward me or someone else, either way it wasn't to funny, or even a good insult for that matter.

Benighted.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:33 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

never said you were smile..just trying to make a point to dense dem

those who accuse are commonly worse off then the victim no expression

and don't try and put your pointless facts in my 'dense' head, you call jeans pants for christ sake, bugger off with your freedom if your gonna act like that

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:34 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by Demarthl
roll eyes (sarcastic) ithink the rod up your arse has a rod up its arse no expression

your so werid its almost funny erm

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:35 PM
uQifg2WV

I have incited My hatred upon other for today My work is done.

Benighted.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:36 PM
Kharhmah

so, how is smart and knowing about Psych strange?

I never said being smart was strange, why would I? (I'm one of the smartest people in my year).

I called myself strange.

and now I die..

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:36 PM
Demarthl

no expression bye bye thread

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:37 PM
Outcesticide

Go America cool

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:38 PM
Outcesticide is currently offline Click here to Send Outcesticide a Private Message Find more posts by Outcesticide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by Demarthl
those who accuse are commonly worse off then the victim no expression

and don't try and put your pointless facts in my 'dense' head, you call jeans pants for christ sake, bugger off with your freedom if your gonna act like that

I didn't accuse anyone. I was making a correction in what you said. and was only simpling supporting what the others posted before me.

about freedom, how does vocab relate anything to freedom?......you call elevators lifts erm....you call flashlights torches erm....fields pitches erm....and there is a difference between jeans and pants. jeans are of denim. Pants can be made of other material

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:39 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by moises
Go America cool

AMERICA cool...it would be better if we didnt have Bush in office though

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:40 PM
Demarthl

jeans is often slang for any form of legged clothing, the original name was Torch, we call them elevators, lifts for short, a field is only a pitch when marked with white lines.

you did accuse me, you called me dense, that is known as an accusation, now stop this pety arguement i've already reported this thread for closure as i do not want to fight people

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:42 PM
uQifg2WV

Ahhhh! no My pretty thread and stuff or something.

Benighted.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:44 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

well Jeans here is defently not slang for any legged clothing.

calling you dense is not a accusation, its just a way of making fun.....and reporting..grow up.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:45 PM
Drix

Perfectly normal if the blodcovered, pale girl is nice. wink

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:47 PM
Drix is currently offline Click here to Send Drix a Private Message Find more posts by Drix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

laughing

and now I die..

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:48 PM