KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » College Basketball

College Basketball
Started by: Shaolin Monk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
goin to the maryland game this sunday although there playin a no body

you....you....YOU!!!!!

yeh, they play UNC Asheville...damn man, I am sooooooooooooo incredibly jealous...every year I ask my parents to send me out there for a game as my christmas present...hasn't happened sad ...I thought you hated Maryland though? You gonna be rooting for Asheville laughing out loud ?

You ever been to a Duke game? You should go to Duke @ Maryland on February 12th.

Do you live in College Park? Or just near there....too personal of a question perhaps stick out tongue

How much was the ticket...cause isn't it only free for students of Maryland

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 05:40 PM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

duke tickets are impossible to get unless your a student

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 07:09 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

How about UVA? They were doing pretty well until they lost this past week to somebody unranked I think.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 07:27 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa

literally?

quote:
Originally posted by vagaryatwill
How about UVA? They were doing pretty well until they lost this past week to somebody unranked I think.

I think there loss was to Iowa or Iowa State. We'll see how well they play against Wake Forest, who is their first big game

Last edited by Shaolin Monk on Dec 9th, 2004 at 07:46 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 07:42 PM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

UVA lossed to iowa state...i hate UVA

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 03:42 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

the Louisville/Florida game wasn't too bad this morning...I can't stand Illinois...they don't deserve number 1

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 07:48 PM
forumcrew

went to the maryland game today it was my first time at the new comcast center its a really nice place.. and they played a crap team and won easy cant wait for the duke maryland game in february.. maryland is losing hussan too which is a problem for them

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 12:04 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

why are they losing fofana...doesn't say anything about it on their site, but he is off of the roster...u know what happened?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 04:13 PM
wuTa

coach k got win 700 last night smile

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 05:01 PM
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by Shaolin Monk
why are they losing fofana...doesn't say anything about it on their site, but he is off of the roster...u know what happened?

yea hes pissed at them.. he is transfering its mostly over playing time.. they arnt giving him the recognition he wants... he didnt play in the last game either he is off the team..

congrats coach K he was second fastest only his mentor bobby knight beat him to it

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 05:44 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa

no there not.. well maybe for duke home games but they still arnt..

im gettin nice seats for the duke maryland game

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 05:45 PM
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

quote:
yea hes pissed at them.. he is transfering its mostly over playing time.. they arnt giving him the recognition he wants... he didnt play in the last game either he is off the team..

gotcha

quote:
im gettin nice seats for the duke maryland game

where the hell is my invite? you will have gone to 2 maryland games this season, I have never been to one! And they are my team!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 07:21 PM
forumcrew

haha.. my dad recently started working for a new company and his boss who is the CEO bought lifetime seats there

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 10:35 PM
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

loads of good basketball on today...watching Kentucky/Louisville right now. Can't wait for GA Tech/Gonzaga...go Tech

anywho, I can't stand Illinois...I would rather Duke was ranked 1 then Illinois was

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 06:48 PM
forumcrew

Duke game was good i was a little worried at the half but they always stay calm and get the job done..

Maryland almost lost yesterday to FSU (an unranked ACC team) that would of made maryland unranked and even the fact that they barely won in OT could take them out of the rankings because they are only 23 now

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 07:17 PM
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

Duke almost lost today to Clemson (an unranked ACC team)...that would of made Duke unranked and even the fact they they barely won could take them out of the rankings

lol

never gonna see a team lose a spot in the rankings for winning stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 03:16 AM
forumcrew

lol real funny.. maryland was getting beat all game duke was not dukes game was close but they didnt have to make a huge come back..

also maryland was only 2 spots out of the ranking duke was high up.. so its not even close lol..

Duke stays undefeated! OH YEAH!

GT game was the game of the year so far i think wish they would have won though

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 04:51 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

UCONN....
kinda sucks this year...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 04:58 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
UCONN....
kinda sucks this year...

good

just watched wade dunk un okafor the other night loved it

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 05:45 PM
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

quote:
lol real funny.. maryland was getting beat all game duke was not dukes game was close but they didnt have to make a huge come back..

also maryland was only 2 spots out of the ranking duke was high up.. so its not even close lol..

Duke stays undefeated! OH YEAH!

GT game was the game of the year so far i think wish they would have won though

laughing glad you liked that

maryland wasn't getting beat all game, they were winning most the game...but like the duke/clemson game, the non-ranked team pulled ahead at times throughout the 2nd half, but by no more than 5 points

i really wanted GT to beat Kansas!! Bah, i was getting really frustrated...I always root for ACC teams when they play non-ACC opponents...sometimes, if Duke is lucky, I'll even root for them stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:39 PM