KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Sipderman 3 [merged]

Who should the villian be in Spider-man 3?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Venom 39 59.09%
Lizard 10 15.15%
Hobgoblin 9 13.64%
Dock Ock (if he doesn't die in Spider-man 2) 0 0%
Kraven 2 3.03%
Electro 0 0%
Vulture 1 1.52%
Mobius 0 0%
Shocker 0 0%
The Sinister Six 5 7.58%
Total: 66 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sipderman 3 [merged]
Started by: Astro12345

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

hes worse than a jehovis witness

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:33 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astro12345

Just ignore him. He hasn't come up with good points forever. Let him stay at his forum. Let's stay on topic of what this forum was meant to be. This is what he wants us to do: all be mad at him. If we ignore him he'll give up.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:53 PM
Astro12345 is currently offline Click here to Send Astro12345 a Private Message Find more posts by Astro12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i would love venom and the black suit and what not.. but only if it was done very well.. the sinister 6 could also be awesome and seems more towards what theyd go for

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:19 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CARTMAN
Rick James

I think that Venom is a great villain for Spider-Man 3 but I'd really like for Carnage to be in one of the movies. Also I'd like it if Green Goblin was the last villain for Spider-Man. It would be the best showdown of them all. They would finaly settle their differences like in the comic books. It would be so GREAT!!!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:00 PM
CARTMAN is currently offline Click here to Send CARTMAN a Private Message Find more posts by CARTMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Why is everybody constantly saying it's gonna be Venom?

People hear the words "Spiderman 3" and "Eddie Brock" and everyone assumes it will be Venom?

It SHOULD be the Lizard. Conners is in 2, his character is already established. Building upon that character as a mentor to Spidey and turns evil would be perfect for Spidey 3. Bringing in Eddie for Spidey 3 would be perfect to set up Spidey 4 (even if it was just for an insurance role to set up another POTENTIAL sequel). Remember Eddie tries to expose Conners as the Lizard and Parker stops Eddie from ruining Conners life and Brock gets fired. Perfect set up.

Using Venom in Spiderman 3 would be stupid, plus there's a better story to be had from The Lizard, which would lead onto the Venom story being even better because the story began in 3.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:14 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CARTMAN
Rick James

The Lizard would be great villain but not as a main character. I heard that Dr. Octopus and Lizard are going to be in the sequel. So i think that Spidey should beat the Octopus and then save the Lizard from his secret. This would leave Brock without a job leaving a chance for a third movie featuring Venom. Also I'd like to see a return of the Green Goblin.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:28 PM
CARTMAN is currently offline Click here to Send CARTMAN a Private Message Find more posts by CARTMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CARTMAN
Rick James

The Green Goblin would be a great return villain because it could make Harry Osborne the nest Goblin leading to his death.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:29 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
The Lizard would be great villain but not as a main character

Why not? There's loads of chemistry (no pun intended) between Spiderman and The Lizard.

I remember seeing the 90's cartoon with The Lizard being one of its earliest storylines (when it was brilliant) - it set up Eddie Brock perfectly, and had the whole neogenic nightmare plot laid out aswell. The Lizard saga would be a perfect way to start off other events in the movies. It certainly deserves a film of it's own for sure.

I wish people would quit trying to group two enemies together in the same movie. It dilutes the plot and dilutes the amount of interactivity between the villains - you just have to look at the Batman movies on how you should NEVER have more than one enemy per film.

The Lizard easily has more than enough substance to him than Venom ever did.

Both Venom and Lizard are the best Spidey 3 choices, but in terms of BASIC COMMON SENSE and GOOD STORYTELLING, you'd obviously pick The Lizard, and The Lizard alone.

Forget the Venom fanboys - make Spidey 3 exclusively The Lizard (with Eddie Brock cameo).

Last edited by Red Superfly on Apr 20th, 2004 at 06:57 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 06:53 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

So i hope everyone agrees with me here, the order of villains go:

Spider-man: Green Goblin
Spider-man 2: Doc Ock

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 09:09 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

for the 5 and 6 movie i d love a kraven hunt and suicidal

ps: sorry english is not my first language what u guys mean with chameo?

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:28 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cellus Blood
The Juggernaut

Hmm...while both Lizard and Venom pose big roles in the s[iderman saga, I think that venom would play the part. Don't get me wrong, in terms of sequence and story-telling, the Lizard is the best choice, but in terms of being reknowned and such, I believe Venom is the better benefactor, because the general audience most likely remembers Venom over the Lizard, and, if they put venom in the trailor(or promo, whichever you wish to call it), then that would attract a wider audience(even though it doesn't need to. It's already going to be awesome.) cool

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:18 PM
Cellus Blood is currently offline Click here to Send Cellus Blood a Private Message Find more posts by Cellus Blood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

sinister six? they haven even apeared on screen only octopus

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 07:02 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cyborgjoe20

the villains...should be the lizard, green goblin II(harry) and venom....

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:58 PM
cyborgjoe20 is currently offline Click here to Send cyborgjoe20 a Private Message Find more posts by cyborgjoe20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vegeta

this is what i think
spiderman 3 - jamison son goes in space brings back symbiote thing.harry is hobgoblin or green goblin 2 (hope he looks better) and dr.connors is lizard.spiderman beats lizard and saves his teacher somehow or just kills him.spiderman faces harry but harry beats him up.the symbiote infects spiderman and he is a lot stronger.he then kills harry.
spiderman 4 - spiderman struggles with symbiote while kraven (or someone good) comes and attacks him.spiderman barely wins just like in all his fights and he gets the symbiote out and it infects eddie who had been shown during movie.eddie becomes venom.
spiderman 5 - spiderman vs. venom.aunt may dies and peter gets real mad and beats venom.
spiderman 6 - peter hates his life ever since he became spiderman.everything has just went wrong so he stops bein spiderman.meanwhile have a good villain to finish the spiderman stories off come and kidnap mj.then peter realizes he will lose another loved 1 if he doesnt kill whoever villain is.he becomes spidey again and saves mj.then at the end peter and mj get married.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:46 PM
vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vegeta

spiderman 3 - jamison son goes in space brings back symbiote thing.harry is hobgoblin or green goblin 2 (hope he looks better) and dr.connors is lizard.spiderman beats lizard and saves his teacher somehow or just kills him.spiderman faces harry but harry beats him up.the symbiote infects spiderman and he is a lot stronger.he then kills harry.
spiderman 4 - spiderman struggles with symbiote while kraven (or someone good) comes and attacks him.spiderman barely wins just like in all his fights and he gets the symbiote out and it infects eddie who had been shown during movie.eddie becomes venom.
spiderman 5 - spiderman vs. venom.aunt may dies and peter gets real mad and beats venom.
spiderman 6 - peter hates his life ever since he became spiderman.everything has just went wrong so he stops bein spiderman.meanwhile have a good villain to finish the spiderman stories off come and kidnap mj.then peter realizes he will lose another loved 1 if he doesnt kill whoever villain is.he becomes spidey again and saves mj.then at the end peter and mj get married.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:35 PM
vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote