KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » I Fear For T4 ...

I Fear For T4 ...
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoFate007
Good humor in T3:
"Your levity is good...it relieves tension...and the fear of death."

Bad humor in T3:
Scanning the woman's clothes and saying it doesn't match...unnecessary.

Good humor in T3:
Arnold talking into the guy's hand.

Bad humor in T3:
No example here, just anything with Kate Brewster lol.

laughing out loud

True,

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:30 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I'm not sure how they can have Kyle Reese and Michael Beihn at all now.

Think about it - how could it happen?

Beihn is too old to play Kyle. The only way to have Kyle is for someone younger to play him. There is no such thing as "older" Kyle.

Having Beihn play John Conner - now THAT would be rediculous.

I hope T4 is never made.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:42 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Originally posted by Ahnold
I thought that the scanning of the woman's clothes was pretty funny actually ...

And c'mon - Kate Brewster wasn't THAT bad ...

Scanning was funny, yes...but it didn't serve a real purpose. It didn't show anything new about the character or anything, and it wasn't done tastefully like the other jokes. Talk to the hand reminds me of the jokes in T2...whereas the scanning reminds me of a joke in like, Starship Troopers or something.

As for Brewster...I thought she was a completely unnecessary character, and although Danes may be good in other things and may look cuter too...I thought she was HORRIBLE in it, and looked uglier than sin in a few shots, especially while screaming. I think the movie could've been better if it had been, instead of Kate and John meeting up, John could have already been with someone, and they could be on the run with the terminator together, both trying to get knocked off...and she wouldn't be this skeptical screaming lunatic the whole movie. I especially hate how she's like that the whole time, until she gets to the safety bunker, then she suddenly understands everything? Great job script writers.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 08:49 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

kate brewster is a terrible character, only reason why it was made was to show that john connor gets killed in the future but his spouse sends a terminator back. a lot of un-necessary reasons, thats why i am saying if they make t4 the amount of plotholes will be so much that it will become more of a laughing stock. but then again, i would love to see how t4 turns out

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:58 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I also couldn't stand Kate, particularly when they tried to line her character parallel to Sarah Conner, and utter insult !!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 07:58 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Sigh ... I'll never convince you guys of the merits of T3 ...

I know, I know ... "what merits?" ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 10:19 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

laughing out loud

I'll give ya full marks for persistance Ahnold.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:43 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Originally posted by Ahnold
Sigh ... I'll never convince you guys of the merits of T3 ...

I know, I know ... "what merits?" ...

laughing

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:29 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Kate Brewster is no Sarah Connor, but I still liked the character ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:16 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Well when you look at her character was necessary, John needed a wife and her eventual involvment would also be crucial in a T4.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 02:57 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Still though, a wife with more persona and substance would be nice.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 05:26 AM
Praylu

I completely agree with that, perhaps we can finally get to see that in T4 since Danes won't be there to ruin the character again.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:53 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Or maybe it will be even worse.... sad

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 05:59 AM
Praylu

Worse than Danes?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:38 AM
alic88
Barzakh

the character kate brewster will be there. judging from the t3 games that i have played, her character is pretty mature and pretty bad-as$.in the future that is

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:25 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

My point exactly, and if we are lucky they will cast a very good and well casted actress for the role of Kate.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:05 AM
U Neek
Mr

What I thought was even worse than Claire Danes' character was the fact that the T-850 stated that Kate would be important to the resistance and eventually their "children" would play a major role too.

Excuse me, but when there's a war going on and you've got killer cyborgs after you, who has got time for nookie, let alone giving birth to children??? A man in John's position has no time to side track himself from the Human Resistance battle plans:

John Conner: "Terribly sorry chaps but the wife is wearing that special lingerie again tonight. Can we continue this meeting about how we're going to attack SkyNet tomorrow?"

The Terminator in T3 said Kate Brewster was important and eventually Conners' kids would be important to the resistance. Yet in T1 and T2 we're led to believe that it's John, and only John, who is/can be our saviour.

This is one of the plotholes that will have to be covered in the fourth film, which is why I think they shouldn't bother making one.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:43 AM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think the whole T4 thing is a good idea. Yet I do think the guy who was in the first one that was John's dad should have played John Conner in P3. What the hell is the guy doing today anyways? Nothing most likley. I doubt he was busy.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:59 PM
Darth Odious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Odious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Odious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

It would come off wierd if they casted the same guy.

And Michael Beihn just does the occasional role these days.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:13 AM