KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)

Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Harry gave the letter back to Pig who was now zooming acroos the room.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 09:28 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Stay STILL idiot bird!!"
Pig did not stay still, but stopped zooming around. After much struggling, the leeter was tied to pigs leg, and Harry threw him out of the window. A wave of tiredness swept over him, climbed into his bed and fell asleep before his head hit the pillow.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 09:37 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

your turn!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 10:26 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

bye i've gotta go, i'm handing it over to u!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 10:28 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

After what seemed like 5 minutes of sleeping Harry was woken up buy Mr. Weasley who seemed very glad to see Harry.
"Hello Harry!" He said Brightly. "Get all of your stuff we need to leave soon Molly's getting Dinner ready as we speak." Without saying a word Harry happily gathered all of his school stuff that was scattered around the cluttered bedroom.
Harry finally spoke "So, How did you get here Mr. Weasley?"
"The ministry let me borrow a car. They've been more generous to me after thay found out that you-know-who really has come back. They've even raised my salary." Harry grinned. If anybody deserved a raise it was the Weasleys. They were the best wizarding family that Harry knew. Mr. Weasley levitated Harry's trunk in the air and went to the dursley's driveway. Parked there was a Mercedes Benz. Mr. Weasley saw Harry looking at it in awe.
"They gave me a muggle car and bewitched it so that there is plenty of room inside." Mr. Weasley said
Harry looked inside it indeed didn't look like the outside. It was a large room with sofas placed inside. It was about the size of a small bus. Harry climbed inside. Mr. Weasley started the car and they were off. After about an hour a familar sight came into view, the Burrow. Harry smiled as his two best friends in the world came running up the driveway. Harry couldn't help but notice how pretty Hermione looked. Harry got out of the car and gave Hermiome a big hug and shoke Ron's hand.
"Glad to see ya back mate!" Ron said
"I know!" Hermione said excitdly "I've missed you so much Harry!"
Harry blushed. They all went inside to see Ginny sitting at the kitchen table writing a letter.
"Let me guess you're writing to Dean again?" Ron said sarcastically.
"As a matter of fact I am." Ginny said blushing

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 10:50 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

"Everybody clear the table it's time for dinner!" Mrs. Weasly yelled "Harry dear! How are you? Were those muggles feeding you well? If they aren't I'll have to give them a piece of my mind!" Harry laughed.
"I'm fine Mrs. Weasley." He chuckled
"DINNER!" Mrs. Weasley screamed.
Down the steps came Fred, george, Bill, and Charlie.

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:01 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Alright Harry mate?" Fred asked.
"Yeah, Mums been going frantic over what those muggles were feeding you, its obviously not much!!" George laughed.
"Hello Harry. How are you?" Bill held out his hand for Harry to shake. Harry did so.
"Harry. I bet your glad to get away from those muggles eh?" Charlie also held out his hand to shake. Once again, Harry shook his hand.
Ginny stopped writing and nodded her head at Harry.
"You okay?"
"I'm alright, yeah" Harry replied.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 11:35 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i'll post more an 15 mins i think

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 11:39 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Dinner, is served!!" Mrs Weasley flicked her wand at the dishes which were on the kitchen bench. They came flying to the table, along with more dinner platters and a lot of knives, forks and spoons.
"Dig in everyone, theres plenty! And for afters i've made a gelatin, a chocolate cake with toffee sauce, and a big fruit salad. I hope youve all got your appetites!" she said.
"Dont mind if i do!" Harry grinned and started attacking the food in front of him.
"Itsh gwate mum, itsh really nishe!!" (which translates as:Its great mum, its really nice!!) Ron said with his mouth full.
Harry swallowed and laughed. "Ron, you're crazy, mate!"
"Why fank yoo"
"Eew Ron, dont eat with your mouth full, its disgusting!!" Ginny shuddered.
"Congratulations, Gin, you didnt mention Deany-poo in that sentence, you get a Knut!!" George said as Fred flicked the copper coin over to Ginny.
"Haha very funny. Is this my Knut that went missing yesterday? If it is, i swear, you are dead!!" Ginny threatened.
"Calm it!" Fred raised his eyebrows "little baby sister" he finished, and stroked Ginny's head.
"Gerroff!!!!" Ginny screeched, and slapped Fred.
"Calm down and eat!" Mrs Weasley shouted.
Everybody did as she commanded.
"Thank you. Now, Harry dear, how has your summer been?" Mrs Weasley asked.
"It's been alright, yeah."
"Well, they havent been feeding you have they? It cant have been THAT good, you looked very miserable when i came and recued you!" Mr Weasley insisted.
Instantly Mrs Weasley started fussing.
"Oh, poor Harry! We'll have to feed you up especially!! Come on, i want to see your starter, main meal and desert platters shining!!" she started saying "It must have been terrible for you, all cooped up there like an animal!!"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:28 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

that wasnt 15mins i know but my bro kicked me off so he could send an email to some college. whatever. i'll post more now im 20 mins. i swear i will this time!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:29 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

your turn potter luver, i know that youre online!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:30 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

im going to my moms house so i wont b able to post till monday! sorry! have a great weekend! embarrasment

thanks melane!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:34 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

by!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:43 PM
Harry_Fan09

ya'll r do n a good job!! I liked how it started out in a dream.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 11:29 PM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

thanx. do u wanna join in Harry_Fan09 coz i know that youre a good writer!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:51 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

yea join! i managed to get on a friends comp. otherwise im not gonna be able 2 post till monday!

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 10:17 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

ohh and pinkdiamons i love your icon thinger

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 10:17 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

my avatar? the thing under me name? or me sig? the one with pink diamonds wrote on?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 08:16 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i'll post some round about now and i will TRY to post a lot. i'm not saying i will post loads tho

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:57 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
"Dinner, is served!!" Mrs Weasley flicked her wand at the dishes which were on the kitchen bench. They came flying to the table, along with more dinner platters and a lot of knives, forks and spoons.
"Dig in everyone, theres plenty! And for afters i've made a gelatin, a chocolate cake with toffee sauce, and a big fruit salad. I hope youve all got your appetites!" she said.
"Dont mind if i do!" Harry grinned and started attacking the food in front of him.
"Itsh gwate mum, itsh really nishe!!" (which translates as:Its great mum, its really nice!!) Ron said with his mouth full.
Harry swallowed and laughed. "Ron, you're crazy, mate!"
"Why fank yoo"
"Eew Ron, dont eat with your mouth full, its disgusting!!" Ginny shuddered.
"Congratulations, Gin, you didnt mention Deany-poo in that sentence, you get a Knut!!" George said as Fred flicked the copper coin over to Ginny.
"Haha very funny. Is this my Knut that went missing yesterday? If it is, i swear, you are dead!!" Ginny threatened.
"Calm it!" Fred raised his eyebrows "little baby sister" he finished, and stroked Ginny's head.
"Gerroff!!!!" Ginny screeched, and slapped Fred.
"Calm down and eat!" Mrs Weasley shouted.
Everybody did as she commanded.
"Thank you. Now, Harry dear, how has your summer been?" Mrs Weasley asked.
"It's been alright, yeah."
"Well, they havent been feeding you have they? It cant have been THAT good, you looked very miserable when i came and recued you!" Mr Weasley insisted.
Instantly Mrs Weasley started fussing.
"Oh, poor Harry! We'll have to feed you up especially!! Come on, i want to see your starter, main meal and desert platters shining!!" she started saying "It must have been terrible for you, all cooped up there like an animal!!"

((where we left off))
Harry just nodded, his mouth filled with food. He didnt mean to be greedy, but he was starving and Mrs Weasley had just told him to eat the lot.
"That's right Harry" Mrs Weasley smiled "Eat up"
Ron laughed at something George had said, showing al his food-entangled teeth. Ginny and Hermione made 'eew!!' noises and Ron gwaffed even more at the sound of their shrill voices crying out that he was discusting.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 12:05 PM