KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)

Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Terry Rose

That was really good. Would anyone mind if I try it out now?

thanks to amity75 for the wonderful sig! big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 06:02 PM
Terry Rose is currently offline Click here to Send Terry Rose a Private Message Find more posts by Terry Rose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Thanks Terry. You can try it out now if you want! Its is a multi_author. big grin

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 06:10 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terry Rose

It was truly a remarkable sight to see. Everyone was in a good mood, chatting with one another, helping each other put up the decoration. Who would have known that Malfoy being sent to Azkaban would make so many people happy. Harry was amongst those people who was chatting with other people, and something out of the corner of his eye caught his attention. Ron and Brooke were trying to make their way out of the Room of Requirement. A wry smile appeared upon his face, knowing what the two were up to. Soon, after they had reached the door, Harry made his way toward them, wondering what he was to say when he confronted them.

"...notice if we are gone?" Harry heard Brooke say to Ron. How could they not notice the two of them disappearing together.

"I doubt it." spoke Ron with a small smile. "Everyone is too..." Ron turned around to prove his point, when he saw Harry standing behind them. "Bloody hell Hary.' said Ron, who had nearly jumped. "Why'd you have to go and do that?"

you mean like this Midnight?

I only posted a litlte, because I didn't want to type too much on people. And I'm sorry for not using descriptive words like Midnight.

thanks to amity75 for the wonderful sig! big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 06:34 PM
Terry Rose is currently offline Click here to Send Terry Rose a Private Message Find more posts by Terry Rose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

You don't have to use descriptive words. I loved it! You should write more. The point is that you made it interesting.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 06:42 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystery_magic11

I like both of your posts! And i like the picture things you all have under each of your posts. I don't know how to put one,plus I don't have one neither do I know where to get one. embarrasment

By the way, what is going to happen with Fred? Or is it George? Would you mind if I helped? rolling on floor laughing

Last edited by Mystery_magic11 on Mar 26th, 2006 at 11:25 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 11:17 PM
Mystery_magic11 is currently offline Click here to Send Mystery_magic11 a Private Message Find more posts by Mystery_magic11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I doubt anyone would mind you helping Mystery_Magic

We're neglecting it again...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 02:37 AM
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

I like midnight's descriptions of everything. I hope you guys get back to Fred...or george. i like george. save him!! poor guy!

i'm new here, just signed in today. hope you continue. anyone have any suggestions for other good HP stories i can read?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:47 PM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

is anyone going to write anything else? i'm a bit too confused about what's going on...so i don't think i will write any. Please keep going. and can some one summerize what's happening? that would rock my socks....my cool bunny socks.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 12:46 AM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

i've honestly forgotten what's going on....i'll have to re-read it or something...which will take forever

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post May 4th, 2006 03:40 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

It won't take forever. Once we get started on it again- and Not abandon it. I found it pleasurable to write with you guys.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 01:34 AM
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

well, i hope you guys start it back up! Maybe then i'll start helping you with it. it seems like an interesting story, and i would like to see one end....cause it seems like every story i've looked at has stopped before finishing.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 02:25 PM
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

Well, if no one's going to write in this, then i might add a bit to keep the interest going, if that's okay.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:37 PM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

hmmm....i think I may write a bit in hear now and then...to keep it going. but maybe later....i can't right now...and i have to read the whole thang...(only read the first few pages)

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:48 PM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

wow...i just read the whole thing................................

i put it into word, and you know what? it's 36 pages long! dude.....

well, me and LikeWhoa have an idea, so if no one else is going to add anything.......then we will post it tomorrow.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:04 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Sorry. I would be posting if it weren't for me preparing for finals. Less thana month left. Once school is out, my whole attentiont will be on this. stick out tongue

Old Post May 17th, 2006 09:59 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

yeah, i have to get ready for finals too....oh crap, i have to go to school! maybe in flex i can add my part, then you can add some....if your not too busy, that is.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 11:25 AM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

if you post, then I'll post after you

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:28 PM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

Okay, here it goes.....hope everyone likes this!

Just as Harry was about to answer Ron, Brooke bumped into Ron, Causing all three of them to fall over.
"What did you do that for?!" Ron grumbled. Just then Harry saw exacly what caused Brooke to fall.

George was standing in the doorway, his face red and sweaty. He looked around with dialated eyes, looking very disoriented. Harry was about to ask him what he was doing, When George started cursing and screaming.
"It can't happen...NO! It's not supposed to end this way....someone...please...help him...."
"What's the matter?" Ron asked. Brooke looked very scared.
"Fred....no...can't...must help him...." George trailed off.
"What happened? Did Fred..." Ron couldn't finish his sentence. Ginny rushed over, just noticing what was happening.

Last edited by Loli-Popster on May 17th, 2006 at 03:34 PM

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:31 PM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

I like that you got it back to Fred...man....he is really cool...what would George do without him?

seriously

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:31 PM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

"What's going on?" Ginny asked, quite confused. Hermione was right behind her.
"FRED!!!" George screamed, "We have to help him!"
"He's still alive?!" Ron asked, releived and scared. George stopped yelling, and tried to talk normally, because people were starting to stare.
"He is getting worse, the healers say that he won't last much longer."
Harry's face got stoney, and he decided that they had waited long enough, they had to get Fred to help that he needed. Harry looked at the little group that was there; himself, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, George, and Brooke. Brooke wasn't really involved, so she would have to stay. And harry was sure that Ron would agree with that.
Ron looked at Harry knowingly. They both grabbed George and dragged him out of the room.
"Let's go to the common room." Harry said panting, from all the hard work.
Hermione walked over, and pointed her wand at George, said a few, well choosen words, and he floated up in front of them.
"Right, well, I guess that would work better." Harry said stupidly.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:42 PM