KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)

Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

A bit more.....

Back at the common room, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Brooke, and George seated themselves in front of the fire to speak more calmlly about their options.
"Well, we could make a potkey." Hermione said, "I just read about how to say the incantation."
"But that's illegal!" Ginny said, shocked at Hermione suggesting breaking the rules.
"Desperate times call for desperate measures." George said quietly.
"Well....okay. That will get us their the fastest anyway." said Ron.

Just as Hermione picked up an old piece of parchment to make it a portkey, the portrait hole opened and Neville ran in, followed by Luna.
"There is no way you're going without us!" Neville yelled, panting. They had obviously ran to get there in time.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:49 PM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

oh yeah! got the next page! i knew it was bound to happen soon.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:51 PM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

No offense, but you're going way too fast. Slow it down, because I think everyone wants to wait on Fred.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 09:25 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

well...i think it's going pretty good.

if it wasn't for Malfloy, then they would have already left to find the antidote.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 11:51 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

GINNY!!!! Long, long time sine I saw you and Zonko on here....Well, excepting recently when Zonko posted recently. ((Sorry i used Zonko instead of the new name...I've gotten pretty acustomed to the old one. big grin))

It is going pretty good but also a tiny bit fast, as Esaul said.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post May 20th, 2006 12:44 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

yeah, it is. but i felt like fred was abandoned, and everyone needs to be reminded of him again. me and LW are coming up with more things, but if any of you would like to add on, that would be great.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:00 PM
Midnight109

I agree. But maybe like half-way through the dance when they were just getting caught up in the fun? Either way, you're both really good writers!

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:07 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

The point is for people to forget about him, well in my mind. So when we do come back to him, it'll make people want to read to find out what happens to fred. It was way too rushed going back to him.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:37 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Ok, everyone, Esaul will post in a while.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 05:14 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

"Ron you need to get up." said Harry's hissing voice that spoke right in his ear. "The girls are ready."

"Whazreoualkingabout?" mumbled Ron sluring all of his words.

"Maybe this will help him." said Brooke's sweet voice, as it kissed Ron's lips gently, which made his eyes open. Looking at her, he gawked. Brooke had looked exactly the same. Brooke was wearing the same lavender colored dress robe. Her green eyes danced as she looked into Ron's eyes. Her soft light brown hair was done the same exact way as in his dream. It was hung down in a very attractive manner.

As well as Brooke looking the same, Hermione did as well. Ron nudged Harry playfully seeing how her once untamed curly hair were
smooth and wavy. Her brown eyes were filled with happieness as she looked at Harry longingly. It was obvious that she could not wait for the party to start. The dress she wore was something that they didn't see her in too often. It was the same shade as the sky on a cloudless day. It was very beautiful indeed on her.

"Did we keep you waiting too long Ron?" questioned Hermione playfully. "Shall we?"

The four of them went down stairs making their way to the Room of Requirment, where the party was going to be. So far no professors were in the hall to stop them, so that was a positive thing for them. Once they got there, they saw that the party had already started. The decorations were even better than his dream, so far the only thing that was different.

In the center of the room was a statue of each of the Malfoy's faces, or at least it was suppose to be. It looked like at least everyone got to add their own artistic ability to the statues. They heard one of them say that Mrs. Malfoy looked like she had more than dung underneath her nose. Malfoy's face was distorted, and Peeves personally had done Mr. Malfoy's. He had drawn all over it, writing very rude comments.

Apart from that, everything looked fantastic. Ice slulptures were all over the place, and Hermione had noticed something that made her happy. Dobby and Winky were in the room as well, and they were actually enjoying themselves. It nearly brought tears to her eyes.

The banners were the only thing that was the same about the room, which did not trouble Ron so much. As soon as they strolled in, they were greeted by all of their friends, and Brooke pulled Ron's hand, pulling him into a slow song. Her chin rested on his shoulder as she clung around to his neck.

Hermione and Harry were doing the same, slow dancing with one another. Some people still looked at Harry, a few of them were below their year, and they could not believe that he was actually at the party. A few girls were upset that he was already taken.

At least an hour later, they had all sat down to talk. They were having very interesting conversations. None of them saw George at all. They did not blame him, and they felt guilty about going without him. He was going to go with Parvati, but he had changed his mind, and she decided to stay with him, to keep him company. The conversation about Fred made Hermione feel really uncomfortable. Harry took notice but said nothing about it. Hermione could no longer take the silence.

"Harry...I...erm...got to talk to you."

While Hermione was speaking to Harry, Brooke and Ron were able to sneak outside heading to one of the few balcanoies Hogwarts had. They spent the time snogging with each other, and holding hands.

"What is it Hermione?" questioned Harry with interest.

I"I have to...erm....confess."

"About what?"

At that moment she had wanted to lie, to say someting like she was hungry, but it would do no good to hide it from him. It had to come out.

"I know how to get to Azkaban."

Harry looked at Hermione with disapointment, and with glee. "Really how?"

"Therstals."

"Oh." he said, afraid of that answer.

"We have to go to the Forbidden Forest. Also, I really think we should take the rest of the D.A. with us."

((that's all for now.))

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:23 PM
Midnight109

Yay! Nice post Esaul!

Old Post May 21st, 2006 11:18 PM
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

i don't understand...did you make everything Likewhoa and i wrote a silly little dream? that hurts a bit...expecially since we worked so hard on what we wrote, only for it to be passed over a a dream. i'm not getting mad, i'm sure you felt that what you have in mind is better, but i thought maybe you would include us.

midnight miss, you never answered my last pm. i know i haven't been on in a while, but.....

well, i guess you guys have this under control now. i'll just post somewhere else. hope everything with Fred works out for the better. i'd hate to see the guy be killed off.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 03:48 PM
Midnight109

I know this will end up as a bit fight...I just know it.

L-P, Please comtinue writing here, I think you write really well. But the thing is, Esaul and I didn't like how you two were going to make a as simple as a portkey. It needs more adventure that that. When I tried to point that out, you said that they were already going to go but was interupted. When I suggested more of the DA, you disagreed. So I told Esaul. He decided to make it all a dream, because of that.

Understand now?

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 07:25 PM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

well.

Lolipop might not be mad that you just passed all of our hard work on as a freakin dream. but i do.

that was really rude. But maybe you are just really wanted to use the thresles. which is stupid. (using them isn't bad, but using a portkey would be easier)

so, if you don't respect me here, and pass of what i write as not important, then i can just write somewhere else.

go on with the story. Just hope you don't forget all about Fred like everyone did before....because then i must have wasted every bit of the time i spent here.

please don't bother commenting to this post, because i won't ever read it. And since you don't care what i write, i don't care what you write.

and if you really have to say something to me, please do so in PM, i do not wish to crowd the story with a fight, or whatever.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 07:45 PM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Yeah like you really helped. You two screwed everything up. Like you really worked hard. Only a couple of paragraphs. That may be hard for second graders. Additionally you were rude to Midnight by ruining her flawless descriptions she used. You two have no consideration.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:03 AM
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

if MM didn't tell you, Esaul, we were going over ideas in pm. we didn't agree, but we were starting to work out the different opinions. AND she pmed me before i wrote anything and said i could write a little if i wanted to. So i did.

I wasn't rude to midnight. you guys didn't even start this thread, so i don't see why your so upset. if it sucked, potter luver48 is the one that should be mad. Not that it did.

this thread wasn't written in for months, so we decided to liven it up again. i notice that you didn't show up untill after we wrote in it....to critisize. what happened to studying for finals? i guess being a jerk to new comer that want to learn to write better is one of your hobbies. And i'm the one with no consideration. interesting.

So i guess i won't 'mess up' 'your' story anymore. as if it wasn't already screwed up.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 03:35 PM
Amber9
Well...it happens

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Midnight_Miss~
I know this will end up as a bit fight...I just know it.

L-P, Please comtinue writing here, I think you write really well. But the thing is, Esaul and I didn't like how you two were going to make a as simple as a portkey. It needs more adventure that that. When I tried to point that out, you said that they were already going to go but was interupted. When I suggested more of the DA, you disagreed. So I told Esaul. He decided to make it all a dream, because of that.

Understand now?

i actually liked that they were going to have a portkey. It would get them there faster, so then you all could focus on the adventure over there.

Originally posted by Esaul
Yeah like you really helped. You two screwed everything up. Like you really worked hard. Only a couple of paragraphs. That may be hard for second graders. Additionally you were rude to Midnight by ruining her flawless descriptions she used. You two have no consideration.

You are being very rude, Esaul. They were not being rude, they just wanted to get the story back to Fred dieing, which i think is a good idea. the story was drifting from him, and you can't deny that.

So, you really shouldn't be like this. So, please work this out on Pm, I'm sure that others don't want to read this big fight.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 03:40 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Originally posted by LikeWhoa_9
well.

Lolipop might not be mad that you just passed all of our hard work on as a freakin dream. but i do.

that was really rude. But maybe you are just really wanted to use the thresles. which is stupid. (using them isn't bad, but using a portkey would be easier)

so, if you don't respect me here, and pass of what i write as not important, then i can just write somewhere else.

go on with the story. Just hope you don't forget all about Fred like everyone did before....because then i must have wasted every bit of the time i spent here.

please don't bother commenting to this post, because i won't ever read it. And since you don't care what i write, i don't care what you write.

and if you really have to say something to me, please do so in PM, i do not wish to crowd the story with a fight, or whatever.

i know you and lolipopster feel jiped, but this can be worked out, i'm sure.

Originally posted by Esaul

that was a bit harsh. i'm sure you remember how it felt when you first started on KMC. be nicer, they're new. this thread has been fought over way too much, in my opinion. everyone (i mean every one) needs to chill out over the story and try to put all of your great ideas together.

if you guys still need to fight, please do it over pm. i want to read more of the story, not a fight between the writers ( i definatly have experience in that).

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post May 24th, 2006 03:45 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

wonderfully put by Chiquita13Z

Old Post May 24th, 2006 03:47 PM
Midnight109

ANd please try not to insult eachother in PMs!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 05:20 PM