KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)

Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

well, I'll still write if you want me too, and if you all PM me what you want to happen, so that I don't spoil any other plans....

Hey, i like your new sig, Midnight....but it's almost summer silly

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:02 PM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

OMG, that fight was so ****ing stupid
I had to find out about it from Chiquita at the lunch table.
but at least it was ended in a quick resolve.
Another stupid fight like that and i think i just might close this thread.

TREAT EACHOTHER NICLEY
(THAT GOES TO ALL)

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:35 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

And what the hell is your point? I see none at all.
I only ended it because I was proving a point to Midnight. If I wasn't proving something to her, then I wouldn't have let this go.
And I'm officially out. Good luck with this fanfic, let it go to hell by the posts that'll screw this story up. Your loss not mine.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:32 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

*sighs* Not agian...

I know its almost summer, but the Winter one was the best!

EDIT: LW, don't get mad...he didn't say that cause of you...I think...

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Last edited by Midnight109 on May 25th, 2006 at 10:11 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:09 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Please don't speak of things you know nothing about.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:44 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Excuse me? You shouldn't have said that!

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:15 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

seriously Esaul, stop this fighting, there is no point to it....It's fruitless.

nothing will get done if it continues....

(and, midnight....I won't get mad....even though I'm sure it was some-what directed at me)...(no way! summer is totally the best! but winter is a fairly close second)

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:29 AM
LikeWhoa_9 is currently offline Click here to Send LikeWhoa_9 a Private Message Find more posts by LikeWhoa_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Yes, I agree with LikeWhoa...makes no sense to fight, now that I think about it so forget my last post.

((I never experienced winter...so thats Probably why I choose it! I always wanted to! Plus I was born in January...which I think is winter...))

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:36 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Wow L.W. you are very thick skulled. i was not fighting at all. I am removing myself from the thread so it would
PREVENT THE FIGHTING!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:48 AM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

stop attacking me, I didn't do anything to you, okay?

Last edited by LikeWhoa_9 on May 26th, 2006 at 12:50 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:48 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Ummmm......yeah you did. First by your complaining. Second by ruining the story. Third for you saying for me to stop fighting when their wasn't any god damn fighitng.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:51 AM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esaul
Ummmm......yeah you did. First by your complaining. Second by ruining the story. Third for you saying for me to stop fighting when their wasn't any god damn fighitng.

My complaining was righty just, i was upset that you had gotten rid of all that i wrote, but that was over before, okay.

And, ruining the story? that is a manure of opion, and you already took care of that, didn't you? by making it all a dream?

And, i would consider what you were saying to Midnight as fight, even if you don't.

Last edited by LikeWhoa_9 on May 26th, 2006 at 01:00 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:58 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Funny, don't stick your ****ing nose into things you do not ****ing know. We are not in a fight, pm her yourself. You will see everything is great and that me her and her friend are making a fanfic together. She is my best friend, someone I have known for a year, and I wouldn't get into a fight because she was interfering. And I was not directing that to you , so don't become self centered. The only reason why I'm tolerating you is because of Midnight.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 01:02 AM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

i wasn't saying that you aren't freinds. I just took what was posted in here as a fight, becasue it does look like one, and don't call me stupid or wahtever for saying that, because it's getting really old.

And I'm not being self-centered. You say that since you are leaving, that the whole thread will fall to pieces....so you are being self-centered, as if you are the backbone of the whole story.

And i am not something to be "tolerated" I'm a person. And what would you do if you weren't "tolerating" me?

Old Post May 26th, 2006 01:11 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

A.) you were implying that. And your perseption sucks.

B.) I didn't call you stupid in anyway whatsoever. I said to keep your ****ing nose in things you do not ****ing no. That did not say you were stupid at all.

C.) Yeah you are. You keep thinking that I am directing things or attacking you.

D.) Never have I once said I was the backbone of the story. I know the whole thread will fall to pieces after seeing the kind of posts you and L.P did. Just to let you know, Midnight told me that she lied to you two about your posts being great. That's for your information.

E.) Yeah you can tolerate someone. You obvisouly don't now the definition.

F.) I would be saying things worse than this of course.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 01:17 AM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

A.) actually, i wasn't implying it, that's just how you took it.

B.) I wasn't talking about that post, but other ones. like, you saying that I'm thick-headed and what-not.

C.) no, I'm really not, because you basicly admitted that you were directing that at me when you told Midnight not to talk about things that she didn't know...which was after she said that she thought that you were not directing that at me.

D.) i didn't say that you said that you were the backbone, you're just acting like you are. And our posts were not bad, and i really don't think that she would lie about that, okay? She would have just said that she didn't like it.

E.) i know that you can tolerate someone, I'm just saying that that isn't really describing what you are doing, because it is not tolerating.

F.) yeah, like what? It wouldn't really matter, would it? And it doesn't seem like your tolerating me, becasue you and cursing at me (even if you used asterixs) and calling me names. (which is really immature.)

Old Post May 26th, 2006 01:37 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

First off, the site edits the words if you have not noticed.

Well you obviously don't know Midnight do you? I know her a lot more than you do, and she told me herself that it was bad.

And i'm not even acting like i'm the backbone. i did as Midnight asked, and I don't see you two whining to her.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 01:44 AM
LikeWhoa_9
The Jigsaw Man

we were not "whining" at her because it was you that posted it. (we aren't even freakin whining to you either, never did, never will) And she had PMed me and acted like it wasn't her idea, okay?

And, midnight, you really should have just said it to our faces, seriously, that was stupid.

don't even bother posting to this, I'm definatly not coming back after this...(You know why, Midnight and esaul) and don't try to convince me to stay like you did last time, Midnight, because that's would be such bull, since you don't really want me here.

goodbye, have fun writing in here, then forgeting all about it and moving on to something else before you even finish.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 02:19 AM
Loli-Popster
Your a Naughty Child

thanks Potter_luver48. your words inspired us.

not. that was laced with sarcasm, just so you know. you conpletley stirred up the water again, just when it was settling down. peachy.

not that there is going to be any more problems, cause i'm done with this.

so i guess thanks, PL, for making me realize what a waste of time trying to write in here would be.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 02:35 AM
Loli-Popster is currently offline Click here to Send Loli-Popster a Private Message Find more posts by Loli-Popster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I never said itwasn't my idea, or acted like that. I was just trying to stop you and Esaul from fighting!

Old Post May 26th, 2006 08:00 PM