KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)

Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 35 36 [37]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

The fight wasn't my fault this time because i was removing myself.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 08:21 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

well...this was nice.

You two (Esaul & Midnight) shouldn't have went behind their (Loli-popster & Likwhoa's) backs like that. Just because you didn't like what they wrote. I liked it, and so did others. But by doing that, you chased them away.

And now, you are still just talking about the fight and not posting, even though you had won the fight and got them to leave.

So, just stop trying to blame this on others and start posting. (since you did "win")

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:10 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

And they didn't go behind our backs? Oh well you can deal with it. They didn't let us know, I didn't let them know. What goes around comes around.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 05:57 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

What didn't they let you know? As far as i've seen, they wanted to write, Midnight (weird calling you that! i'm so used to Hermione!) said they could, they wrote, you didn't like it. Big fight in which everyone contributed.

And no, we won't deal with it. If you have something planned, post it. If not, there was no real reason to critisize their writing (which i got a laugh out, it was good) in the first place.

i'd like to see what is ahead. i'll keep reading it, unless no one continues to write it, that is.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 06:24 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Yeah....yeah ok, I'm plain confused now!

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 12:06 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Why?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:33 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Amber (i guess) was saying that I went behind their backs in what I did. They did the same thing by not telling us what they had planned. So i didn't let them know what I had planned. Oh and I'm not going to bother anymore. I'm just going to stop coming online all together.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 05:48 PM
Amber9
Well...it happens

So you aren't even going to bother and write what you planned, even though you had worked so hard to get it the way you wanted?

Last edited by Amber9 on Jun 2nd, 2006 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 06:57 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Oh great...this is so stupid!

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:17 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

alright, you're right midnight. this is stupid. i was just mad, that's all.

So would the two of you please start writing in this again...not saying i like what happened here...but you should still get back to the story.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 01:58 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esaul
"Ron you need to get up." said Harry's hissing voice that spoke right in his ear. "The girls are ready."

"Whazreoualkingabout?" mumbled Ron sluring all of his words.

"Maybe this will help him." said Brooke's sweet voice, as it kissed Ron's lips gently, which made his eyes open. Looking at her, he gawked. Brooke had looked exactly the same. Brooke was wearing the same lavender colored dress robe. Her green eyes danced as she looked into Ron's eyes. Her soft light brown hair was done the same exact way as in his dream. It was hung down in a very attractive manner.

As well as Brooke looking the same, Hermione did as well. Ron nudged Harry playfully seeing how her once untamed curly hair were
smooth and wavy. Her brown eyes were filled with happieness as she looked at Harry longingly. It was obvious that she could not wait for the party to start. The dress she wore was something that they didn't see her in too often. It was the same shade as the sky on a cloudless day. It was very beautiful indeed on her.

"Did we keep you waiting too long Ron?" questioned Hermione playfully. "Shall we?"

The four of them went down stairs making their way to the Room of Requirment, where the party was going to be. So far no professors were in the hall to stop them, so that was a positive thing for them. Once they got there, they saw that the party had already started. The decorations were even better than his dream, so far the only thing that was different.

In the center of the room was a statue of each of the Malfoy's faces, or at least it was suppose to be. It looked like at least everyone got to add their own artistic ability to the statues. They heard one of them say that Mrs. Malfoy looked like she had more than dung underneath her nose. Malfoy's face was distorted, and Peeves personally had done Mr. Malfoy's. He had drawn all over it, writing very rude comments.

Apart from that, everything looked fantastic. Ice slulptures were all over the place, and Hermione had noticed something that made her happy. Dobby and Winky were in the room as well, and they were actually enjoying themselves. It nearly brought tears to her eyes.

The banners were the only thing that was the same about the room, which did not trouble Ron so much. As soon as they strolled in, they were greeted by all of their friends, and Brooke pulled Ron's hand, pulling him into a slow song. Her chin rested on his shoulder as she clung around to his neck.

Hermione and Harry were doing the same, slow dancing with one another. Some people still looked at Harry, a few of them were below their year, and they could not believe that he was actually at the party. A few girls were upset that he was already taken.

At least an hour later, they had all sat down to talk. They were having very interesting conversations. None of them saw George at all. They did not blame him, and they felt guilty about going without him. He was going to go with Parvati, but he had changed his mind, and she decided to stay with him, to keep him company. The conversation about Fred made Hermione feel really uncomfortable. Harry took notice but said nothing about it. Hermione could no longer take the silence.

"Harry...I...erm...got to talk to you."

While Hermione was speaking to Harry, Brooke and Ron were able to sneak outside heading to one of the few balcanoies Hogwarts had. They spent the time snogging with each other, and holding hands.

"What is it Hermione?" questioned Harry with interest.

I"I have to...erm....confess."

"About what?"

At that moment she had wanted to lie, to say someting like she was hungry, but it would do no good to hide it from him. It had to come out.

"I know how to get to Azkaban."

Harry looked at Hermione with disapointment, and with glee. "Really how?"

"Therstals."

"Oh." he said, afraid of that answer.

"We have to go to the Forbidden Forest. Also, I really think we should take the rest of the D.A. with us."

((that's all for now.))

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 05:31 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Harry was surprised when she had said this answer to him. It was not what he had expected to hear, especially from her. Usually she would try to insist that they not do anything rash, but Harry knew that this was for the twin's life. They could not turn their backs on him, and having the D.A. wouldn't be so bad at all.

"Hermione, no," Harry said trying to plead with her, "Do you really want to risk their lives?"

"Where is Ron and Brooke?" asked Hermione changing subjects almost immeaditly. "I swear I don't know what I'm going to do if I see them snogging one more time."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 05:39 AM
darknessdwarf
the dark cheese dwarf

gr8

ahhhh.....cheese

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 04:19 PM
darknessdwarf is currently offline Click here to Send darknessdwarf a Private Message Find more posts by darknessdwarf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I really like this story. Keep posting please!! I have to say, no offense to anyone and I am not trying to get into an argument, but you guys fight a lot on this thread.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 08:26 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Why aren't you guys writing anymore. You should your differences aside and just finish the story. This story is full of sorrow, passion, and excitment. Please finish it.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 07:51 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Harry tryed to contain himself. He really hated it when people tryed to change the subject on him.

"Hermione, please! I can't take the DA with me. It's too risky. Do you want their blood on your hands?" Harry looked deep into Hermione's eyes, who tried to avoid his gaze. "I know I don't." he added unnecessary.

"Well..."

*Sorry for the spoiler guys! maybe someone can continue! stick out tongue

Last edited by ChiquitaZ on Feb 22nd, 2007 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 04:33 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

for farther referance, it wasn't really a spoiler. I was kidding.

Anyone want to continue?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 05:01 PM
Amber9
Well...it happens

I still have to finish re-reading this thing...

no idea what's going on!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 04:21 PM
Amber9
Well...it happens

soo...anyone want to add?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 03:39 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

"Well.." Hermione looked nervous. Harry knew he had finally won. "Harry, I know you don't want to hear this, but.."

No, Harry thought. I haven't won at all. And here comes the big reason...

"You can't handle doing this on your own. It's too dangerous. How are we supposed to just wait by Fred's sick bed while your endangering your life??" Tears welled in her eyes....

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 03:47 PM