KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)

Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Hermione pulled away after a while.
"Night Harry" she blew him a kiss as he headed across the landing.
"Night Hermione"

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:17 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

The next day Harry got up very late, nearly one o' clock.
"Harry!! Wow, you've slept late!" Mrs Weasley cried when Harry went downstairs into the kitchen. "Wouldyou likebreakfst? Or should i say brunch!"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:22 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Harry smiled and said yes please.
"Okay Harry dear. What do you want?"
"Oh, I dont know...."
"Waffles? Pancakes? Toast?"
"Umm.....pancakes please"
Mrs Wealey served Harry his pancakes and smiled at him as he eat them quickly.
"More?" she asked.
"Um..."
"It's all right, Harry! I'll make you anything you want, dear!" Mrs Wealey assured him.
"Oh, alright, one more" Harry gave in.
"The others are in the garden, playing quiditch, go and join them" Mrs Weasley smiled at Harry again as he stepped out into the garden.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:03 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

The five Weasley boys and Hermione were playing, three on three, but Hermione seemed to have been knocked of her broom, but was not hurt. The lot of them were so involved in the game that they didnt notice Harry strolling down the garden. He had to tap Hermione on the shoulder to get her attention.
"Hiya"
"Harry!" Hermione beamed at him. "You slept late!"
"Yeah, i dunno why, i was just really really tired" Harry looked at the Weasleys playing Quiditch, but none of them were looking at them. Harry pecked Hermione on the lips for several seconds, but broke away when he heard Ginny's footsteps. But it was too late. Ginny had saw them, and was rushing towards them, an excited look on her face.
"Omigod!" she sqealed, "Why didnt you tell?" she added in a whisper.
"We dont want everyone to find out about it. Y'know, or it'll be splashed all over the daily prophet and everything." Harry shrugged. "Y'know what it's like for me..." he trailed off and ginny nodded.
"Look, Bills nearly got the snitch, they'll be starting again soon."

Last edited by Diamonds on Apr 5th, 2005 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:14 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

"Great! I haven't played quiditch in the longest time!" Harry said "I'll go get my broom." Harry rushed inside. He didn't notice it but Hermione had followed him. She lightly tapped Harry on the shoulder as he made his way up the steps.
"Gezzz Hermione! You scared me!"
"Sorry." Hermione said "It's just since Ginny knows that we're together i think that we should tell Ron."
"Yea." Harry agreed "That's a good Idea. Wait right here I'll get my broom." Harry flew upstarts and grabbed his broom. When he came downstairs with his firebolt over his shoulder he and Hermione walked back outside holding hands. Everybody was off their brooms and sitting around a picnic table drinking lemonade. Ron looked over and saw Harry and Hermione holding hands.
"Ron we need to talk to you." Hermione said. Ron looked at the couple.
"Ron, meet my girlfriend." Harry said pointing his free hand at Hermione.
"Good for you guys!" Ron said. "Since when were you guys together?"
"Since last night." Hermione said
"Why didn't you tell me mate?" Ron asked Harry.
"Don't know." Harry replied "I guess it just slipped my mind. Harry sat his firebolt on the ground.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 07:12 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

cool

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:10 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Ron raised his eyebrows.
"So you just couldnt be arsed to tell me?"
"Ron, look i'm sorry mate. I just...well, i just didnt know how to tell you!" Harry insisted.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:26 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Right, well, um-"
"Whatever, but now you know, please dont tell the world," Harry said. "It's bad enough me being The Boy Who Lived and having Fudge hate me one minute then the next acting all chummy and stuff, and with all kinds of stupid rumors in the daily prophet and that, without stupid people like Rita Skeeter writing stuff about The Boy Who Lived and his new girlfriend!"
"I know, mate. I'll keep it to myself" Ron said.
"Oh, um Ron?"
"Yeah?"
"Well, uh, Ginny knows too. I mean, she caught us kissing..."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:30 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

"Whatever." Ron said stubornly.

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:30 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Harry could tell from the tone in his voice that he didnt approve.
"Ron?"
"Are you playing?" Ron asked bluntly.
"Ron, listen, it's just, i was gonna tell you i swear, I-"
"C'mon Harry, they're gonna start playing soon"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:39 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

thats good! i'll post later!

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:47 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i just came from the top of my head. well, most of my writing does...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:57 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

"Yeah, ok." Harry said annoyed
He picked up his broom and hopped on. Wanting to get as far away from Ron as possible.

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 11:56 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

After about another 2 hours of playing they all went inside for a late lunch. Mrs. Weasley prepared lunch meat sandwich's and macaroni. Everybody ate like pigs, even Hermione for a change. After playing so much quiditch she must have worked up a very hearty appetite. Harry laughed at this because Hermione never ate like this before and it was funny to watch her. After a while everybody had gobbled down all of Mrs. Weasley's food. Ginny's friend Brooke came around 5:00. Mr. Weasley came the same way that he had picked up Harry. The car touched the ground and Ginny ran toward her friend with a warm welcome hug. When Ginny let go of her Harry saw Ron's mouth drop open. Harry and Hermione were holding hands next to Ron and Mrs. Weasley was greeting Brooke with a welcoming smile.
"Harry, Ron, Hermione, Mum this is Brooke." Ginny said. Brooke was about Ginny's height but she was very pretty. She had long brown straight hair and her face was flawless. Harry couldn't find one scratch or pimple in sight. She had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen they were a light green and her smile complimented her wonderful face.

thanks melane!

Last edited by SweetMagnolia17 on Apr 6th, 2005 at 12:41 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:39 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

that was really cool

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 03:30 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Ron?" Ginny raised her eyebrows at her brother, who was staring at Brooke. "Hello?"

Last edited by Diamonds on Apr 7th, 2005 at 04:35 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:28 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

does anyone think it would be a good idea to write in a different colour to black when we're not writing the story? Just so we know what is story and what isnt.
I'm not gonna put Brooke in too much, just breifly while shes eating and chatting about magic. Then we can chat about how we think she should act and stuff

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:38 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Harry nudged Ron with his elbow.
"Ron!" he muttered.
Ron snapped back into reality.
"I'm Ron" he said to Brooke.
"And this is Harry, Ron's best friend." Ginny finished nodding at Harry.
"Not Harry Potter?"
Harry presumed Brooke's eyes would flick to his scar, but they didn't. Harry was pleasantly surprised and said yes he was.
"Pleasure" Brooke held out her hand for Harry to shake. Harry shook it. Still her eyes didn't dart to Harry's scar, not even for a millisecond. Harry was confused.
"And you're Ron, Ginny's brother. You two are in the same year as Dean Thomas aren't you?" Brooke held out her hand again for Ron to shake. He did so too, looking quite happy that he was getting almost the same amount of attention as Harry for once.
"Yeah, he's in our Dormitory" Ron replied.
Brooke looked at Ginny and Ginny blushed, so that her head looked like it was on fire.
Just then Mrs Weasley interrupted their conversation.
"Would you like to put your things in Ginny's room dear? And these four-" (she nodded to Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny) "-can show you around. Now, I am making a quick snack for you all, out of the kitchen dears"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:53 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"C'mon, Brooke. My bedrooms up here. You guys can come in as well" Ginny smiled at Brooke and gestured for Harry, Hermione and Ron to come up also.
"Wow! It's very nice, very big" Brooke smiled as she walked around the airy room, which was the third biggest in the house (Mr and Mrs Weasley, then Fred and George, then Ginny).
The room was a lilac-blue color, with Ginny's bed pushed to one wall, Hermione's camp bed on the floor, with enough room for Brooke to fit in her bed.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:00 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

ok, so my name is now PinkD, but i'm still PinkDiamonds, as my sig shows. and i'm not gonna change it. i'm now PinkD for your benifite, so u dont have to type PinkDiamonds out all the time stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:10 PM