KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)

Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)
Started by: potter_luver48

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

ok will somebody hurry up a fukking WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:04 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PinkD
ok, so my name is now PinkD, but i'm still PinkDiamonds, as my sig shows. and i'm not gonna change it. i'm now PinkD for your benifite, so u dont have to type PinkDiamonds out all the time stick out tongue

ooo. that's what i was wondering about! I'm back (finally!) you've done a good job! (as usual)

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:28 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

does anyone think it would be a good idea to write in a different colour to black when we're not writing the story? Just so we know what is story and what isnt.
I'm not gonna put Brooke in too much, just breifly while shes eating and chatting about magic. Then we can chat about how we think she should act and stuff
sky blue
yea. that's a good idea!

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:29 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Originally posted by potter_luver48
sky blue
yea. that's a good idea!

but i don't kno how to do it!

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:30 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

big grin ingenious idea, eh? lol

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:31 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

of course big grin

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:34 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

click post a reply button then above the box to write in, there are some other small boxes. click on the one that says color, choose a color then type what you wanna type in the box that comes up in the top left hand corner!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:38 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

potter luver how dare you go offline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:54 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

okey dokey! my color is gonna be pink. u could be pink if u want and i'll choose some other color...u kno since ur user name is PinkD

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:18 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

but...pink is like my absolutly my Fave color. tehehehe big grin

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:19 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

we can both be pink!!! Are you gonna post?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:20 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

i'lll post some rite now...
"C'mon, Brooke. My bedrooms up here. You guys can come in as well" Ginny smiled at Brooke and gestured for Harry, Hermione and Ron to come up also.
"Wow! It's very nice, very big" Brooke smiled as she walked around the airy room, which was the third biggest in the house (Mr and Mrs Weasley, then Fred and George, then Ginny).
The room was a lilac-blue color, with Ginny's bed pushed to one wall, Hermione's camp bed on the floor, with enough room for Brooke to fit in her bed.

Brooke sat her trunk down.
"So can you guys give me a tour of the house?" Brooke asked. Ron seemed like the only person up for the job.
"I 'll show you around!" Ron answered.
"Wow, how sweet of you Ron." Brooke replied. Ron blushed.
"Lets go leave these two alone." Ginny said sarcastically. Ron was turning bright red now. Ginny, Harry and Hermione left the romm. They could hear Ron talking to Brooke in Ginny's room.

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:28 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

kewl

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:03 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

thanx. im really tired it's like 12.30 so i thing i'm going to bed so i'm not going to write nymore... zorro

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:30 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

alrighty, but if you dont write later on this week, i am going to pin point your position and murderlise you

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 10:28 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

haha whistle wacko

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:43 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Ginny pulled a device out of her trousers. Harry recognised it immediately.
"Are you sure?"
"Course. Now shut up" Ginny pushed a long peice of skin colored thread thing under her bedroom door. It was an Extenable ear, an eavesdropping device made by Fred and George. The three held one end between them, and Ron's voice filled their ears.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 03:02 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Um....what, uh, um...I-" Ron stammered.
Silence. A giggle. Brooke's giggle.
"It's OK"
Silence again.
"Ron?"
"Yeah?"
A muffled type of silence.
"Wow"
Footsteps. Ron's footsteps. Hermione, Harry and Ginny rushed to the stairs leading up to Ron's loft bedroom, Ron slowly following them, not seeming to notice them.
"Good book?" Harry asked Hermione, she had burried her nose in a huge thick book, and acted like she had been reading for a while.
"Yeah, it's really good, loads of spells in here, really interesting" Hermione turned a page.
Ginny looked at Harry with a 'Ron's about to walk in the door think of convosation QUIKLY!' look on her face.
"So, Ginny," Harry started, panicing a bit.
Ping went Harry's brain.
"If i'm Seeker this year, are you still thinking of becoming Chaser?" Harry finished.
"Maybe, i wanna be Chaser." Ginny grinned; they had nailed a convosation. Ron stepped in the room and Ginny had hardly got the word Chaser out of her mouth.
Ron looked quite happy as well as dazed.
"What hapened?" Harry asked Ron.
"She-she......." Ron touched his bottom lip gently. "We, her......me, we....." A huge stupid grin came across Ron's face, he looked a right dope.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 03:15 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Ginny tried to stiffle a giggle but only just managed. Even if she hadnt managed herself, Pig would have. He was tapping on the window and doing sort of mid-air cartwheels across the sky.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 03:19 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

wow....that's good

thanks melane!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:19 PM