KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Your Alter Ego.....

Your Alter Ego.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dood...its just pizza.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 03:45 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
dood...its just pizza.
but im hungry....

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 03:45 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

then eat.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 03:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
then eat.
there's nothin to eat..

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 03:47 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

Food perhaps?

and now I die..

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:02 AM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

not even a piece of bread?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:08 AM
Demarthl

alter ego, kickass **** off dude, is not pathetic like me no expression the end

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:09 AM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

Your not pathetic Dem.

and now I die..

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:11 AM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

dont give me pity its what i want no expression

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:11 AM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

I never said it was pity I just said you weren't pathetic cos I dont think that you are.

and now I die..

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:13 AM
Demarthl

no no no, you misunderstand, any form of compliment to make me feel better when im down is giving pity, just best to carry on with life

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:16 AM
Kharhmah

erm I worry about you sometimes.

and now I die..

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:17 AM
Demarthl

at least you aren't me

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:17 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

no bologna? no ramen noodles?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:20 AM
Demarthl

oh jeez a need a bottle of confidence +50

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:21 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

no confidence?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:22 AM
Demarthl

if this was an rpg i'd be in the minuses

Kharhmah

Dem you must realise that it's hard for me not to show pity to someone who is hurting, I know I need to make them feel better and its difficult not to.

and now I die..

Demarthl

easy, go to cp, ignore list, enter name, update, done

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:26 AM
Kharhmah

No Dem.

and now I die..

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:28 AM