KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-man vs. Shatterstar

Spider-man vs. Shatterstar
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Cool Spider-man vs. Shatterstar

Happy Dance Two dudes...right. Shatterstar is supposed to be the greatest fighter there is. Who do you think wins.

Attachment: shatterstar.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 01:49 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

who in the hell is .... Shatterstar smile ?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 01:52 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Shatterstar is Longshot's cousin from Mojoverse. Longshot is damn powerful, it is nearly impossible to really hurt him due to his extraordinary luck. Longshot was so unique that they created clones in an effort to duplicate his non genetic form.
Shatterstar was next on the scene. He is supposedly the greatest fighter ever. He is a mutant with the power to channel his full destructive might into his sword for a single strike.
He prefers to defeat his enemy without that aid.
It might be strong enough a power to kill Juggernaut. He has proven that with his unique science/magic blade that he can cut the Impervious Juggernaut. mad He's known to have a bit of a temper, unlike his breathen Longshot who just doesn't get upset.

Attachment: 109.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 01:59 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

so .. i dont see a chance for Spiderman !

but Spidey has beaten guys in the past, who are far stronger and more powerful than himself..... like firelord,juggernaut,even hulk (i think)

he is the one.... to do unbelievable things.. i think

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 02:04 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

I never liked Shatterstar because, imho, he's full of it. You know, "Behold, for here comes the greatest swordsman ever ! Feel my wrath !", those kinds of things.

Basically, he's just a great fighter with a sharp sword - make that two sharp swords. That's about it.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 02:10 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

The webbing would mess Shatterstar up. He can only use his mantra power at full strength once a half hour. He can use it several times in a row but it weakens after the first time and it leaves him weak when he uses it.
He could destroy the webbing if he got pinned but Spidy would just keep coming at him. I guess that his sword though can cut through the web.
Spider-man wouldn't be able to nail Longshot with his webbing.
Still Spider-man is faster and stronger. He might be able to tag him.
I dunno

Attachment: 109-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 02:10 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

I'm not sure about the greatest fighter ever. Night Thrasher outfought Shatterstar but the latter fired one of those sword blasts when he about to lose. So, seeing as Night Thrasher, who's non-powered and not as good a fighter as Spiderman, can outfight Shatterstar, Spiderman comes out with the win.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 02:37 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Yeah seriously, Wolverine's thrashed the guy on a couple of occasions, beat him in 3 panals the first time they met. If we honestly have a spiderman vs. cap A, daredevil, wolverine thread that lasted 60 some pages. I don't see what chance shatterstar has to win. Spidey doesn't even really need to fight him per say. just try and web him and throw shi* at him (like the pirate guy in ong bak).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 06:32 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Yeah what Jinzin said. Wolverine also finished him pretty quickly in X-Factor 4 before Cable blasted him from behind. I believe in the Shatterstar mini he was fighting three ninja type guys who he thought where Hand at first then later realised they weren't as good... and the fight was 100% one sided. Spider-man should feed it to him.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 08:42 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol

shatterstar: "raaaaaagghhhhhrr"
logan: "see, you DO growl"

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 08:45 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know shatterstar is nice with thoses special swords, but he will probably get beaten unless he can connect one lucky blow and spidey might bite the dust.
Other than that, Spiderman wins easy, after some nifty sword dodging and a couple quick punches.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:56 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok lets look at the facts spiderman is stronger than him smarter than him faster than him more agilable than hiim i dont see how shatter star would win and spider man lead xforce in my comic they were fighting juggernaut shatterstar stabed juggy in da eye ya'll in da eye so dat was cool but they all got pounded on exept spider sop the spidey would take this

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:50 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

well shatterstar can hit spiderman from a distance. Shatterstar can throw objects with pinpoint accuracy, and he can turn any object into a lethal weapon....the question is,,,,can he hit spiderman with any of them? probably not. If he can, he'll win,,,,,but most likely,,, it ain't happening.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 08:18 AM