KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » who would win, Yoda VS The Hulk

who would win, Yoda VS The Hulk
Started by: adamrubin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rubinator
is SYLAR

Attachment: untitled.jpg
This has been downloaded 156 time(s).

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 08:14 PM
Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

umm Yoda?

I hate these Stupid VS threads.

All yoda would have to do is just stand there and wait for that stupid big green thing to come running at him, then all Yoda would have to do it just pull out is Sabre and chop him in half.

adamrubin, surely when u created this thread didnt you just think that?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 12:06 AM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

yoda wuld put up a good fight, and i love star wars more than anything else, including the hulk, but hulk wuld win.....not easily though.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

You're saying Hulk would defeat Master Yoda? Do you even know who Yoda is?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:35 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Dude, Hulk is tough, big, mean and green. However, his skin couldn't repel a lightsaber. Yoda would take him down.

Hulk: HULK MAD
Yoda: Sense the darkside, I do. Slay you, I must

Hulk rushes as Yoda with his fists ready to crush the tiny Jedi master, but Yoda merely waves his hand and sends Hulk crashing through the wall. Igniting his lightsaber, Master Yoda raised it toward his opponent.

Yoda: Stand down, you must. Kill you, I wish not to do.

Hulk: AHHHHHHHHH

Yoda: Much to learn, you have.

Hulk intensified his rage to it's peak and used all of his adrenaline to leap at the tiny Jedi. In less than a second Yoda had flipped over the giant and used his saber to slice down the spine of the Hulk.

Hulk coughed and wheezed out, "Hulk... mad..." and slipped into the cold dark of the afterworld.

Yoda deactivated his lightsaber, and dropped his head in sadness.

"Mad you were, and sad you were."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 04:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

And that would be about it.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:10 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strakatus

Sorry but the battle would be longer than that since The Hulk can regenerate. I think that yoda would defeat Hulk multiple times, with the Hulk becoming angrier each time it regenerates and maybe one lucky shot from the ulk would strike yoda down... maybe.

"If you only knew the power of the dark side"-Darth Vader

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:11 AM
Click here to Send Strakatus a Private Message Find more posts by Strakatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
You're saying Hulk would defeat Master Yoda? Do you even know who Yoda is?

i know yoda, most likely better than you. You obviously don't know who the Hulk is, hombre.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:25 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah that's right, compadre

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:45 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jango fatt
yeah that's right, compadre

i really hope you're not mocking me.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 08:08 PM
Paola
Ronin

moving...

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoda would slice off the Hulk's head. He cant regenrate a lost body part.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Dude, if he got sliced into the spine and/or the brain with a lightsaber, he's not going to regenerate that. And Tormentor's right, he wouldn't grow a new arm back. Yoda wins, no doubt.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Uh, I'm a lot older than you, and I think I know more about life in general than you do, let alone the Hulk...

The Hulk would lose. I mean, he's lost to a handful of rather mortal badguys in the past. Yoda, 900 year old Jedi master, would destroy him.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:18 PM
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only reason the Hulk would get madder is because he's getting beaten by a guy about what 2 feet? laughing out loud rite? am i rite? the only reason's he's getting angrier is because he's losing to a guy about 10 feet shorter than him

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:47 PM
Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

i always considered SUperman and teh Hulk cheap and unfair because of their powers

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:38 AM
Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Ones big and green the other is little and green. Who cares?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Uh, I'm a lot older than you, and I think I know more about life in general than you do, let alone the Hulk...

The Hulk would lose. I mean, he's lost to a handful of rather mortal badguys in the past. Yoda, 900 year old Jedi master, would destroy him.

lmao.....so um, life is all about the hulk and yoda? hahahaha, you have no clue how much of a life you need. or how ridiculous you sound.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:28 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by jackstain
lmao.....so um, life is all about the hulk and yoda? hahahaha, you have no clue how much of a life you need. or how ridiculous you sound.

You'd be amazed just how stupid that reply was. Do you even read anything I say?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:45 AM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Janus, it's okay, remember the doll... lol

Seriously though, I'd vote Yoda would win against most any comic book character except for like, Professor X, they would just study together.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 05:45 AM