KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Street Fighter

Who will win out of these 4 characters?
This poll is closed.
Shin Akuma 3 60.00%
Dark Ryu 1 20.00%
Ultimate Rugal 1 20.00%
Yamakazi 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Street Fighter
Started by: wolf biologist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Yep...Gill is always using that ressurecti' move and those fire and ice balls.Then he uses that merteor shower thing..Thats why i always use auma to fight him..The only thing thats wrong wit akuma is his defense.Other than that he is awsome..I use hurrican kick and shruken 2 beat him.But it took me 8 times to beat..Some times i like 2 use Alex or Oro...I hate dan and Sean is outta the question.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 06:39 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Yeah I never played Street Fighter 3: Third Strike but I have played all the other ones including the anniversary collection one. But from what I hear Dan and Sean are "jokes". What is your best fighter that you fight with? I like to use akuma and dark ryu since their fighting styles are similar.

Last edited by wolf biologist on Apr 2nd, 2005 at 10:10 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 10:08 PM
wolf biologist is currently offline Click here to Send wolf biologist a Private Message Find more posts by wolf biologist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Uhh in 3rd strike Akuma or Ken
In Marvel vs Capcom2 Akuma,Jin,Cable
Street Fight 2,Akuma (in no how 2 unlock him)
Street fight vs Xmen wolverine,ryu or akuma
Other games i just use Akuma.He is my fav..and yes.Dan and Sean are horrible.but in a fight Sean coub beat Dan..Althiugh they are still weak.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 11:47 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Yes Gill.
Really cheap

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:08 AM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

How well can you use Akuma? I mean is he your best character? Also I agree that Sean can beat Dan from his training with Ken.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:09 AM
wolf biologist is currently offline Click here to Send wolf biologist a Private Message Find more posts by wolf biologist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Hmmm.Im still praticin' but i can do most of his moves.Especially that eatrhquake thing and raging demon.
And that move where he kinda skides in the air and kicks

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:12 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

And the move he kicks the oppenet in the air and kicks em across the screen.So kool

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:24 AM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Yeah I mastered his raging demon technique and all his hadokens just not his shoryukens. Also I am not familiar with this earthquake punch? Can you find the name?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:33 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Its in thrid strike.I havnt lated it in a while.He punches the ground and some energy comes outta the ground. like an earthquake.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:37 AM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Are you sure it is Akuma? Third Strike is about the only street fighter game that I haven't played extensively. So I am not the best reference for this one. I never saw it before.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:57 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

yeah im sure.I think its in the instrustion manual.
3rd strike in annversy collection i meant

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:02 AM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Oh ok, well if you ever find the name of it let me know. Any way I love facing people who think they are really good with ken or ryu because I just rip then to shreads with Akuma.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:18 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Yeah.That never gets old.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:28 AM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

So other then AKuma what other characters are you good with?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 04:00 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Hmmm.ryu,Alex,Elena and many many others.
You?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:20 PM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

Well basically like I said before I like to stick with just a few characters so I can perfect them. And I like their fighting styles to be the same that's the first rule that I made when I started playing Street Fighter, because I learned from experience that if you play with all the characters and not have just a few that you are really good at you lose all the tournaments you participate in and you don't get really far in the game.

But to finally answer your question I play with: Akuma (best) Dark Ryu (2nd), Ryu (3rd), and ken (4th). Since me and my friends sometimes host our own game tournaments adn we have a pot and we bet and the winner gets like around $150 but you need a entry fee of $20. So if you win you are set but if you lose your not entirely screwed since we play double elimination.

One question do you think they will ever make violent ken a character in a game, maybe like street fighter 4 or something.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 02:14 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Kool..
Yeah they already did.I dont no wat game.
Me i like 2 us characters wit different fightin' styles so its harder 4 the oppenet to counter u.No wat im sayin' big grin

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:45 PM
savagerampage

Ultimate rugal was a pain in the ass to beat.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:47 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Have u played fatal fury be4 savagerampage

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 09:18 PM
wolf biologist
I am the greatest

No, and yes ultimate rugal was very hard to beat, in almost all the frums I go to I see that ultimate rugal is alwasy Akuma's hardest challenge.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:53 AM