KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs the Ninja Turtles

Wolverine vs the Ninja Turtles
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

Splinter dead in the comics..

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:00 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Yea sadly splinter is dead in the comics. Course he was old when they were young, and they're about 30 now soo.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:09 PM
Kento is online now! Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

ragesRemorse = wplvie fan boy. turtles will win. we are talking comic turtles not the cartoon ones right? these wolive fans are thinking 80s cartoon.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:54 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I think the new cartoon turtles would give Logan a good fight but die. The original cartoon have no chance at all.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:57 PM
Kento is online now! Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
ragesRemorse = wplvie fan boy. turtles will win. we are talking comic turtles not the cartoon ones right? these wolive fans are thinking 80s cartoon.

I am considering all aspects, from black and white comics, to the all red bandana series. Cartoons, movies, and power ranger rip offs. The comic turtles are cool, but they have no way of defending against a fighting machine with adamantium. you say i am a wolverine fan, i am a fan of both (sort of) I understand why the turtles can not stop wolverine. Maybe you need to read some wolverine comics.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:24 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The comic Turtles are probably close to equal in h2h as wolvie, and each one is definatly stronger.
And yea, if splinter was still around he could kick everyones asses.
the TMNT are a huge problem to wolverine.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 10:55 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Or... not close to equal in h2h or stronger. You can pick and turtles you want Mirage Comic, Archie Comic, 80's Cartoon, Current Cartoon, Movie, it doesn't matter; the are out classied.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 03:17 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

Wolverine can counter anything the Turtle will do to Wolvie. This isn't a fair fight.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 10:33 AM
paeng is currently offline Click here to Send paeng a Private Message Find more posts by paeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Donny carries electrified death stars so the turtles would so win

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:09 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

Even if Donny hit Wolvie with an electrified death stars or something he can just heal himself. But what if Wolvie counter it and stock it up the mouth of Donny, "Voila" instant "FRIED TURTLE"

Dinner is served.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:54 PM
paeng is currently offline Click here to Send paeng a Private Message Find more posts by paeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

You keep saying about how stabbing him in the face will do nothing but that's like saying "You can shoot Cap in the shield with a shotgun and it'll do nothing"

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 01:57 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

I'm saying that because it really happens in the comics and I'm not just making this up why don't you go to "pop culture shock"(google it) You will see there were Wolverine get's shot gunned in the face and X-23 stabbing his face.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 02:29 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

But his face is a pretty strong place on his skeleton to get attacked though.

If he got shot gunned in the elbow he would be carrying that forearm under his other arm until he either A) Finds a doctor to reattach it properly, or B) hold the ends close together and hope for the best.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 02:55 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

Originally posted by Mainstream
Splinter dead in the comics..

not in tales but I think he did die in the Image series which is part of the reason why it got cancelled one of the other reasons is because they masacered the turtles in issue 3.

so mainstream ignore the Image series but rejoice that Hamato yoshi's pet is still alive in the mirage series.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 11:09 AM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

Originally posted by paeng
Even if Donny hit Wolvie with an electrified death stars or something he can just heal himself. But what if Wolvie counter it and stock it up the mouth of Donny, "Voila" instant "FRIED TURTLE"

Dinner is served.

3 would easily knock him unconceus and the turtles raph and leo are excellent shots and always throw 3 at once so bye-bye logan.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 11:11 AM