KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » My Sassy Girl

My Sassy Girl
Started by: luv_danrad*^^*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
luv_danrad*^^*

Arrow My Sassy Girl

My sassy girl is the best korean movie ever. anybody heard of it? its real GOOD!!!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:07 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neowizard2005
Restricted

Account Restricted

no please tell me about it

rob

Happy Dance

Mental Health Worker(director) Neo

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:13 PM
neowizard2005 is currently offline Click here to Send neowizard2005 a Private Message Find more posts by neowizard2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

America are remaking it, oh and yes I enjoyed it! Not the best ever though...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:24 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

okay...
theres a boy and a girl. boy was on his way home on the subway. girl in the same train as him. she was drunk, so she barphs all over an old man and as she faints she saz honey 2 him then falls . so he has 2 clean up the mess and takes her 2 a motel cuz he dusnt no where she lives. he's takin a shower cuz he smells like barph but her mom misunderstands and calls the police. then he's in prison and then he gets out after. he meets her agan and shes drunk again and faints. so he takes her 2 the motel agan. then after that they becum a good friend. wen it was the 100th day that they've met boy brings rose 2 her wen she is playin piano 4 him. wen her parents dusnt want them 2gether they bury a letter 2gether and decides 2 meet at that spot 2 years after, but she dint go. so the boy goes there everyday. and then wen he heard that she was in UK he decides 2 go 2 UK 2. and b4 he goes he decides 2 meet his aunt. wem he got 2 the restaurant girl is there wit his aunt. they meet agan and happy endin!! in between the movie there r sum fun stuff that the girl dus 2 the boy. like she forces him 2 wear her heels then while wear

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:27 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

like she forces him 2 wear her heels then while wearin the heels he has 2 chase her and catch her. and...... i dunno. a lot of fun and the movie's real funny. u shud watch it. sumhow..

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:28 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

it was good~..

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:28 PM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

its a nice movie...
i dont know how he could stand being attacked so much

if america is gonna make their version for it. its gonna be ruined...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 12:42 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

lol

yeah probably...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:37 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

i like korean movies but many of the ones ive seen are kinda strange stick out tongue
mostly supernatural, coincidental love stories happy

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 08:27 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

I saw this one at my friends birthday party. Only Korean movie I've seen, I liked it a lot. In some parts the girl cracks me up.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 10:47 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love the sword fight in the rain in one of her films, and she throws a piece of paper and it lands on his face, makes me laugh everytime.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:02 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

's da best movie of all time

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:26 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

there's going to be an American remake? i didn't know that....all i knew was Il Mare....

hmmm.....IMO, they could not find an American who could be as sassy as Jeon Ji-hyun....and Cha Tae-hyun is perfectly cast as the seemingly gullible male lead. I am afraid that if they try to 'westernize' him, it would tend to be more slapstick.......

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:00 AM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, also JSA which you mentioned in the recommendations topic is getting a remake too, and Casshern was in talks for a remake.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:03 PM
Lady_Jade
Bond Girl

I've heard so much about it but I have never seen it. America ruins every foreign movie.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 06:04 AM
Lady_Jade is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Jade a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jeffer_wrote
there's going to be an American remake? i didn't know that....all i knew was Il Mare....

hmmm.....IMO, they could not find an American who could be as sassy as Jeon Ji-hyun....and Cha Tae-hyun is perfectly cast as the seemingly gullible male lead. I am afraid that if they try to 'westernize' him, it would tend to be more slapstick.......

my thoughts exactly

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 10:42 AM
moonrays
Flying Moon

There was another connection to this movie! called Windstruck!
when Jeon Ji-hyun was a police!

Attachment: windstruck.jpg
This has been downloaded 174 time(s).

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 03:25 PM
moonrays is currently offline Click here to Send moonrays a Private Message Find more posts by moonrays Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davidsun

i love it 2
but it's an old movie

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:15 PM
davidsun is currently offline Click here to Send davidsun a Private Message Find more posts by davidsun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not that old, just a few years.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:01 PM
kanux-er

you must watch once in your lifetime

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:44 PM
kanux-er is currently offline Click here to Send kanux-er a Private Message Find more posts by kanux-er Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote