KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » My Sassy Girl

My Sassy Girl
Started by: luv_danrad*^^*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Council#13
The Omega Male

I've seen it, it's excellent

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 02:56 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_Faye
Twinke On Yer Dinkle.

That movie is so adorable !! I loved it. It's so witty and hilarious. A true romantic/comedy love. I love it !! weee! ^_____^

+ Once Made Equal To Man, Woman Becomes His Superior. +

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:32 AM
Miss_Faye is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_Faye a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Faye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have any of you seen Be With You? any good? sort of in the same realm apparently.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:59 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
River Wild

Its a combination of romantic, comedy and drama. Its a good movie!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:28 AM
River Wild is currently offline Click here to Send River Wild a Private Message Find more posts by River Wild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I loved Windstruck and My Sassy Girl! A friend of mine's nuts of it... the filipinos translated it and showed it in the theaters last year....

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 12:09 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xtine_9teen

do you know wat other best koreanovelas are d best to watch..????

Its Only You starrng the girl from sassy girl and ji hyeon -watever- i don't know der names but who cares try to watch it its soooo goood!!!!!!!!! If you don't know it its out in dvds now....!!!!eek!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:10 PM
xtine_9teen is currently offline Click here to Send xtine_9teen a Private Message Find more posts by xtine_9teen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xtine_9teen

by the way its great to watch only you when dey translate it to filipino instead of watching it and know wat they're saying by reading the subtitles....
but for those who can't understand filipino better stick to reading the english subtitles.rock

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:14 PM
xtine_9teen is currently offline Click here to Send xtine_9teen a Private Message Find more posts by xtine_9teen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xtine_9teen

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:14 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

hey, sometimes those translated into fil. is not reliable, cause they're not the exact words the character is trying to say.... (example, 'full house': Jessie/Song hye-kyo's bear song there (filipino style) som words are very wrong when it was translated....)

better is the one with eng. subtitles, thats what i watched.....

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:38 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xtine_9teen

i know figured it out already coz i've watched some episodes in youtube. and there are some words that are not exact because for example TJ sed don't call me chief manager how about calling me honey, darling or just plain TJ. the filipino translation would be: wag mo na kya akong tawaging sir yung mas malambing na lang kya gaya ng honey, sweetie, darling o kya TJ...my love....love

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:10 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

wow, either you really like 'im or just getting addicted! (i understood that wink )

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 12:00 AM
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
I loved Windstruck and My Sassy Girl! A friend of mine's nuts of it... the filipinos translated it and showed it in the theaters last year....

watching it in subtitles is waaay better. the essence is intact. if it is dubbed, then some of the 'magic' disappears.

and isn't this thread supposed to be about the film, and not about Kdramas?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 12:47 AM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I agree that asian movies are better in asian with subtitles... but I read very fast so... :/ most of my friends want the dubbed stuff. Bleah!

Anyways go watch "The Classic". My girlfriend bought it and watched it like 3 times. She finally got me to watch it, and I'll admit, its one of the very few movies in recent years that got me to almost get a tear to my eye. Seriously. Go find "The Classic". I'm not kidding.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 05:46 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jbrickzin

one of my favorite comedies...

My DVD's Myspace Anime DVD's

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 05:09 AM
jbrickzin is currently offline Click here to Send jbrickzin a Private Message Find more posts by jbrickzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovingMovies24
Movie Lover!!

I'm going to watch this song. I wonder how Jesse Bradford and Elisha Cuthbert will fare in the remake! confused

THE CLIMB - now on DVD - Visit the Official Website!

John Hurt - David Strathairn - Gregory Smith - Marla Sokoloff - Sarah Buxton

"A jewel well-worth seeking out for its humanity, humor, and most of all, the brilliant John Hurt." - Chicago Tribune

Old Post May 10th, 2007 12:43 AM
LovingMovies24 is currently offline Click here to Send LovingMovies24 a Private Message Find more posts by LovingMovies24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Most remakes are no good.But maybe this one will be different!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 02:44 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bladelord

Sassy girl.

I'm going to get flamed here.

I've seen loads of Korean movies (due to Korean friends) and loads of other asian movies (i'm asian), and I thought my Sassy Girl was utter garbage.

My wife and our friends love it to bits.

I think it's overly sentimental (sickly, in the way only asian movies can be). Didn't find the story line to be resfreshing or new at all. Was at least 40 minutes longer than it should have been. And found the characters tiresome.
What the movie did have in it's favour was extremely high production values, good chemistry between the leads and just about the most beautiful asian woman to walk god's earth (apart from Maggie Q).

Okay, flame me now....

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:02 PM
bladelord is currently offline Click here to Send bladelord a Private Message Find more posts by bladelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JAE
RONIN

Cool Movie

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 12:51 PM
JAE is currently offline Click here to Send JAE a Private Message Find more posts by JAE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ttaa

good

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 07:24 AM
ttaa is currently offline Click here to Send ttaa a Private Message Find more posts by ttaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote