KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » New Excerpts *Beware Big Spoilers of Rebel Stand*

New Excerpts *Beware Big Spoilers of Rebel Stand*
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

New Excerpts *Beware Big Spoilers of Rebel Stand*

Over at theforce.net today they have come out with a little news article about some new excerpts for two books that still haven't been released. One is Jedi Quest #1: The Way of the Apprentice and the other is NJO: Traitor.

I've been kind enough to get the link for you so you go straight to the page that hosts the links for the excerpts. Here you go: Excerpts

Last edited by LanceWindu on Apr 18th, 2002 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2002 05:11 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Very nice excerpts...thanks Kance so...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: we can expect Traitor to once again turn the focus back to Jacen Solo...good he was missing from the last few books

Old Post Apr 20th, 2002 03:59 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Who in the blue hell is Kance???

Old Post Apr 20th, 2002 04:49 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Sorry, Lance,....the "k"is right next to the "l" on a keyboard, and my typing has always left something to be desired smile

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 03:08 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Your not too bad at typing.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 07:16 AM
Julie
The Student

Thanks.... I usually check what I type before I post, but that doesn't catch all of the mistakes....like I said before, posting has made me a lot faster typer

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 09:49 PM
LanceWindu

I learned to type good from high school. We had a class that was nothing but typing. You just had to improve your speed and not make many mistakes.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2002 02:37 AM
Julie
The Student

I'm taking 3 sciences this year...or I would have taken Typing. I'm not sure I'd do well in a typing course anyway smile

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2002 11:45 PM
LanceWindu

Why is that? They are easy classes.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2002 12:58 AM
Julie
The Student

I guess that would be true but I've never taken a typing class, now I don't think I'll need to smile
BTW....aren't the spoilers more suited to traitor than Rebel Stand?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2002 01:13 AM
LanceWindu

What are you talking about? This thread? It was made for Traitor and that other book excepts.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2002 02:38 AM
Julie
The Student

I'm saying that the excerpts are from Jedi Quest and Traitot...NOT Rebel Stand

Old Post Apr 25th, 2002 09:51 PM
LanceWindu

Yeah, because I haven't been able to find a RS excerpt yet.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2002 11:50 PM
Julie
The Student

I doubt they'll have one...they didn't for Rebel Dream, but don't fret the actual book should be out around the 28th of May

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 03:47 AM
LanceWindu

Goodie!!!

By then I hope to have some more money from babysitting my nieces,

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 02:19 PM
Julie
The Student

How often do you babysit them???.....

Old Post Apr 29th, 2002 09:58 PM
LanceWindu

Every couple of weeks I stay at my sis's house and help watch them. Other than that my mom watches them.

But soon enough I will have a nephew to watch too.

He will be born in June

Old Post Apr 29th, 2002 10:41 PM
Julie
The Student

Cool.....What does yous sis do that she's out so often?....will you watch the infant right away or is she going to stay at home for a few months to recover?

Old Post May 1st, 2002 01:24 AM
LanceWindu

Well my sis stays home but she needs help watching them cause they are little terrors.

The little one will pobably be a few months til I watch him.

Old Post May 1st, 2002 03:31 PM
Julie
The Student

Why do you say they're terrors??....come on Lance you can keep up with a few small children wink big grin

Old Post May 1st, 2002 09:59 PM