KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Treasures of the lost Abyss!!!

Who be your fav character???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Captain Jack Sparrow 9 75.00%
Will Turner 1 8.33%
Elizabeth Swan 0 0%
Barbosa 0 0%
Jack the Monkey 2 16.67%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Treasures of the lost Abyss!!!
Started by: «§hõnknêss»

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

Worried Treasures of the lost Abyss!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic) Arrgh. G'day Maties roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have decided to start this thread for the fun of all those story telling people. We did this as a class acouple yers agao. Practicly we get a heading and each of us write a bit about the story then go to the next person and they write there bit and so on and so on until you get an ending. I cant remeber the heading but somehow we ended up with aliens eating smelly socks. LOL laughing It was one of the funniest things I had ever heard.

So I thought It would be fun If we did this for the second part of POTC. That way we can make anything we want happen and have a great laugh over it at the same time. Hope you have fun!!!! big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 12:55 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Pirates of the Caribbean
Treasures of the lost Abyss!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 12:59 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Fine then ILL start the story myself. Ummmm *thinking*

It was sunset on a hot summers day and .....................

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:29 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

i think...most people are voting for captain jack sparrow...
i did voting for jack sparrow too.
hahabig grin that's funny...
i don't hope they are chosing fot jack the monkey.
he's so creapy....(as a skelleton)
so is barbosa...
haha jack the monkey is cute if the sun shining.
hehe:P

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 07:11 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

I like the monkey he is sooo cute

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 12:15 AM
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

hes adorlable but scares me at the end

Attachment: pirates_of_the_carib_md_04.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 03:44 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Okay Ill start the story since people are talking about monkeys we will start with jack the monkey

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 03:55 AM
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

so we just start a story like this...

Jack The Monkey was swimming around in the middle of nowhere when all of a sudden he spotted the Black Pearl heading towards him ...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:01 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

A small ship was sailing through the mist of fog.
"Where are we?', one of the sailors asked
The other just shrugged. It had been 8 weeks since any of them had seen dry land.

Suddenly a noise made them all jump.
"What was that?'
The others shrug again.
"Land Ho"
The sailors run to the end of the ship to see the dreaded isle de meurta.
The noise is herd again.
"Sound like a monkey", says one of the sailors ......................................

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:06 AM
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

"Dont be daft" said one of the sailors "why would a monkey be out here?"
"Cccaapptain" stuttered one of the sailors.
"What is it?" yelled the captain
"Its bob hes dead" whispered one of teh sialors as he turned Bobs body over to reveal a stab wound...............

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:20 AM
«§hõnknêss»

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr", one of the sailoprs scream
"Where all going to die"another yells.
"Saty calm Stay calm", the captain orders
They monkey sound is herd again ..................

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:24 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

belongs in 'Multi-author fiction'

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 03:03 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Did nt know that exicted any way .............

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 10:04 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Wow I forgot about this hmm. weird

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 12:53 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

what happened

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 11:16 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

It got moved and now nobody comes here LOL

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 07:36 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Wow my first thread
*wants 2 blow it up*

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 12:11 PM