KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » smallville used t3's judgement day's scenes

smallville used t3's judgement day's scenes
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
datopassassin
Junior Member

Gender:
Location:

Laugh lol

Are you guys stupid? Smallville has money and a good budget to go on to continue for that matter. Already moving towards their 8th season and lots of people still watch it. Besides that matter, Smallville may have or didn't take the scene from TM, either way they have the money and effects to do it if they wanted to. The effects on flying is awesome. Clark flys, Kara, Lex (Zod), Martian ManHunter. The effect don't get no better than that for a T.V. series show. Effects are impressive and haven't seen any show to compare effects with yet. I mean come on, they have flash for crying and his super speed is cool. Clark smacks bullets away, chases missiles, catches cars and elevators and fights superhuman villains. What more could you ask for. By the way, huge Superman fan and Smallville. Not too crazy about how they ended the seventh season but still can't wait for the next one to begin this September.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 05:22 AM
datopassassin is currently offline Click here to Send datopassassin a Private Message Find more posts by datopassassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

I'm not really surprised if Smallville did really jack that scene from T3. It is awesome, and one of the many few things I like about T3.

Yes a show may have money / a good budget to make a series but like Ahnold said, shows will do anything to save a few bucks...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 06:08 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theShowstopper
Forum dude

Gender: Male
Location: Computer

Re: smallville used t3's judgement day's scenes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by alic88
okay i am not a fan of smallville but this is completely ridiculous. my sister watches it all the time, so i was watching an episode with her yesterday, and there was this storyline that there is this gas exposed which i donno gets you hallucinated, and you have dreams when exposed to it. so they show lex luther's dream, i think he dreams that he is president, but then all of a sudden, we see t3's judgment day scene, the one where we see from the farm in the end, when rockets are being launched, and we get to see them from a plain field, and if that is not it, they also show the scene in which the rockets are being launched and we get a view from space, of what the rockets are causing destruction on earth,

i think this is pretty cheap to say the least, and i am 100% sure that those are scenes from t3, infact i know its true. why the hell would they do that? but i guess its a WB show, its cheap anyway they cant afford to make their own effects. even my 29 year old brother was like, OH YA U R RIGHT THOSE ARE SCENES FROM T3


I am sorry but I have to correct you. It's the other way around. T3 stole that footage from Smallville.

In season 1 of smallville there was a blind lady who could see people's future, she saw that future. The same as Lex saw in his dream (wich was in season 4) And back in season 1 they showed the exact same footage and that was 2001. Before Terminator 3 existed.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 10:08 AM
theShowstopper is currently offline Click here to Send theShowstopper a Private Message Find more posts by theShowstopper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Re: smallville used t3's judgement day's scenes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by theShowstopper
I am sorry but I have to correct you. It's the other way around. T3 stole that footage from Smallville.

In season 1 of smallville there was a blind lady who could see people's future, she saw that future. The same as Lex saw in his dream (wich was in season 4) And back in season 1 they showed the exact same footage and that was 2001. Before Terminator 3 existed.


Quoting a user from Youtube:

That "sequence is part of season FOUR's SCARE. Yes, part of it was seen in Season One's Hourglass, but if you watch SCARE, this is a secene from that episode.

And yes, Smallville got permission to use it, as T3 came out before Season Four's Scare."




What I think you are referring to is that a similar scene was used in Season 1 of Smallville - ala http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MK-...feature=related

This is the same scene in Season 4 with added T3 footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFHG...feature=related


__________________
http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Last edited by barand1 on Jun 18th, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 11:20 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theShowstopper
Forum dude

Gender: Male
Location: Computer

Re: Re: Re: smallville used t3's judgement day's scenes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by barand1
Quoting a user from Youtube:

That "sequence is part of season FOUR's SCARE. Yes, part of it was seen in Season One's Hourglass, but if you watch SCARE, this is a secene from that episode.

And yes, Smallville got permission to use it, as T3 came out before Season Four's Scare."




What I think you are referring to is that a similar scene was used in Season 1 of Smallville -

This is the same scene in Season 4 with added T3 footage.




Oh, alright. My mistake. Anyway, they had permission to do it, it's not like they stole anything. And using footage from other movies/shows is nothing new.


__________________
Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes. But understanding what the answers mean, that's what brings wisdome.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 05:30 PM
theShowstopper is currently offline Click here to Send theShowstopper a Private Message Find more posts by theShowstopper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theShowstopper
Forum dude

Gender: Male
Location: Computer

Re: lol

quote: (post)
Originally posted by datopassassin
Are you guys stupid? Smallville has money and a good budget to go on to continue for that matter. Already moving towards their 8th season and lots of people still watch it. Besides that matter, Smallville may have or didn't take the scene from TM, either way they have the money and effects to do it if they wanted to. The effects on flying is awesome. Clark flys, Kara, Lex (Zod), Martian ManHunter. The effect don't get no better than that for a T.V. series show. Effects are impressive and haven't seen any show to compare effects with yet. I mean come on, they have flash for crying and his super speed is cool. Clark smacks bullets away, chases missiles, catches cars and elevators and fights superhuman villains. What more could you ask for. By the way, huge Superman fan and Smallville. Not too crazy about how they ended the seventh season but still can't wait for the next one to begin this September.


Off all tv shows, Smallville has the best special effects, I totally agree!


__________________
Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes. But understanding what the answers mean, that's what brings wisdome.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 05:31 PM
theShowstopper is currently offline Click here to Send theShowstopper a Private Message Find more posts by theShowstopper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 10:15 AM.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » smallville used t3's judgement day's scenes

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.