KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Did Mace train Maul?

Did Mace train Maul?
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

Re: did mace train maul

Why?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 01:55 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Cos it gave me a reason to put that silly posticon there smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 02:09 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

How'd ya get that Ratcat?I like the one on your forum of Jango.smile

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 02:38 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Just stuck in a link to the images on my site:

(please log in to view the image):www.episode-2.co.uk/images/ezboard/posticons/01.gif
(please log in to view the image):www.episode-2.co.uk/images/ezboard/posticons/02.gif
(please log in to view the image):www.episode-2.co.uk/images/ezboard/posticons/03.gif
(please log in to view the image):www.episode-2.co.uk/images/ezboard/posticons/04.gif
(please log in to view the image):www.episode-2.co.uk/images/ezboard/posticons/05.gif
(please log in to view the image):www.episode-2.co.uk/images/ezboard/posticons/06.gif
(please log in to view the image):www.episode-2.co.uk/images/ezboard/posticons/07.gif
(please log in to view the image):www.episode-2.co.uk/images/ezboard/posticons/08.gif
(please log in to view the image):www.episode-2.co.uk/images/ezboard/posticons/09.gif
(please log in to view the image):www.episode-2.co.uk/images/ezboard/posticons/10.gif

Some are mine, some come from other sites. Be warned, I might chnage them around at some point.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

How can I include that in my sig?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 02:47 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Not like that.

I tell you what, I'll email you the correct code, delete EVERYTHING from your sig box in your prefs and cut and paste what I send you.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 02:52 AM
KJ
Sausages

EJ if you have tons of reasons to dislike this idea then please tell me some so I can reply. Who knows you might actualy change my mind?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 03:23 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Well first off Alderan .net is not very realiable,second Mace seems stuned to here the truth,third at the end talking about who was destroyed he seemed like he was very worried.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 03:25 AM
Ratcat

I don't like to slag off other sites (ANY MORE smile ) but I can't help but feel that Aldera.Net has got to the point where they believe in themselves just a little too much.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 04:03 AM
Dim
Creativity

Yeah..the last thing we need is a fan site with an inflated ego..I only visit 2 sites though so I don't really take much notice..

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 05:17 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xantos Clone

did mace train maul

Ratcat...are you challenging my info?....

trust me on this...I can provide the info if you like....

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 10:37 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Not really, but what I am saying is that there is a discontinuity between various sources that all come from the LFL lot. In the Episode-I insiders guide thay have a different background on Plo Koon from The Phantom Menace dictionary.

I would say that you can't take the game as any kind of cannon sourse but if the dictionary ios an Official release, as I understand it is, then it should match up with the insiders guide.

The point I'm trying to make is that LFL may be releasing different items that do not reflect each other.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2000 02:19 PM
Geat Master Brit Hunt

What a brilliant theory!!laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 27th, 2000 08:34 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I think most of this has to do with GL needing to rearrange background details..plus I bet that there's a lot of miscommunitcation given the size of the company.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2000 10:07 PM
KJ
Sausages

I don't think they would make a mistake with something this important and the picture is the same appart from the lightsaber. It has been added later.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2000 01:33 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote