KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Friday the 13th Part XI: Jason's return

Friday the 13th Part XI: Jason's return
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Sora and her new friends toured the camp for hours, she passed the dock, it looked brand new if it had recently been built, she saw scorch marks all over the ground they were walking on, she looked to her right and saw a constrcution site, it had a giant cement mixer that had what looked like blood on the side. Sora didn't mention this to anyone.

Night began to fall slowly and They continued walking, chatting, and joking with one another, Sora noticed something down by her foot and bent over to pick it up, it was a white old-fashioned hockey-mask that look very battered, Sora threw it into the woods near by before anyone else saw it, and they continued walking. If only they stayed a few extra seconds to see a massive leather-gloved hand reach out and grab it.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:46 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~cool~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:50 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~thanks~

"We'll people, time to get going" They all walked down the long drive way to the front gates. Sora tried to pull it open but the were locked.

"Shit!" she swore.The gate was 30 ft. high, to high to climb, and ran all along the camp, there was no way out, they would have to stay the night and camp-crystal lake, they all knew it. The camp was massive, and was surronded by a forest, behind that was another gate.

"Theres another gate thats unlocked, but its on the other side of the camp", they would have to go through the forest, it would take hours just to get there. And night had already fallen, they didn't have a choice. Sora told them the plan and they set off.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:58 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carlisle stayed close to Sora.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:00 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

The old man appeared out of nowhere as the group gathered and prepared to move out.

"YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!" the geezer growled. "You never should have come back here! This camp is cursed! Evil... Death stalks us all!" mad

"Especially... you..." his gaze fell upon...

SORA!

-gulp!-

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:15 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Crazy ass ****er!!"

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:16 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

They finally reached the other side of the camp. At the edge of the was two apths that spilt off in different directions.

"Alright, lets split up. Me, Sarah and Carly will go left, you others go right."

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:17 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

~There ya go!~

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:18 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Sora starred at the old man. "Why me?why are we in danger?" asked Sora.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:19 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I'm scared."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:19 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

When the young campers ignored his warnings and wandered into the dark night, the old man decided to do some night mowing, as he was the hired hand, the wise groundskeeper...

As he approached the wooden storage shed near the woodline, he was shocked to see the door flapping open in the breeze.

"Damn nosy kids!" he snarled, stomping into the shed.

"Where's my frickin' machete?!" the old coot was livid as he shuffled thru the various tools of the trade in the shed.

"Ah hell... I can still cut some firewood... got 2 months to cut 3 months worth of firewood for the Summer season..."

"Where's my frickin' axe?!" he sighs.

"Damn thieving kids!"

The crazy old ****er left the shed, shaking his fist and shaking his head into the dark night at the happy campers who were long gone down the path into the woods.

"I hope you all DIE!! Crazy thieving nosy ****ers!"

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:31 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

When it got too dark to see anything Sora took out her torch, she hated the woods at night, they were dark and creepy. Sora kept going over in her head what the old man said, but her thinking was cut short when she heard a scream from far away in the forest. "What the **** was that?" asked Paige

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:37 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I don't know." Said Nancy

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:41 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

~where'd Yuna go?~

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:51 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~I don't know~

"Lets go check it out"

The gang headed off towards the scream, Sora was scared out of her mind, but something was making her go......instinct? maybe......or maybe she knew deep down that her friends were in danger.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 07:22 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Sarah trudged into the forest continually tripping on things because of her high heeled shoes. She was getting mad at it and hit a button until they were normal size making Sarah breath easily.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 01:46 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carlisle is scared out of her mind.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 12:34 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

When Sarah saw her friends shake she knew somthing was terribly utterly wrong.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 12:38 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Sora continued to work infront of the others, little did they know they were being stalked by a machete-weilding maniac who knew these woods off by heart, and these kids didn't stand a chance against him.

Last edited by BlackC@ on Mar 28th, 2004 at 01:19 AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 01:10 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Sarah soon leaned over to rest but found a kind of black fabric on the ground. She picked it up and noticed blood was all around the edges and it looked like it had been ripped off.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 02:07 AM