KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Friday the 13th Part XI: Jason's return

Friday the 13th Part XI: Jason's return
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Sora was no where in sight, little did she know that Jason was taking her to the Voorhees family home..............

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 11:46 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carlisle looked all aroun dthe woods.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 12:00 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Sarah saw a forbiding white house in front of her but being a teen she explored it. She saw Jason pull Sora and when he saw her he grabbed her lightly by the arm. Sarah flinched but decided against struggling.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 12:37 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Sarah!"

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 12:43 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Sora was still out-cold. But this wasn't Jasons proper house, he walked around the edge of the river bank still carrying Sora. The 2 other girls would be the first to die, as soon as he lay the girl in his arms down to rest.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 11:34 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Holly walked with Jason really freaked out.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 01:08 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jason noticed the girl following him, so he took out his machete and swung it straight at her side, he would finish her later. Now he had to get Sora to rest.............

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 02:14 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*Um..he grabbed Sarah earlier in the thread. So i guess he noticed he had her finally.
"I won't hurt you," she said soothingly as blood ozzed down her shirt. I just want to help. Anyways she was in no shape to fight him.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 02:35 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jason was a killing machine, not some kind-hearted human who showed murcey, he had killed hundreds, this little girl wouldn't escape. Jason picked up Sarah and threw her into the deep, dark, cold river next to them. He knew there was little chance of her escaping. The river was freezing and she could possibly bleed to death. Jason walked off carrying the un-consious Sora, if the other girl didnt drown then he would come back for her and finish her off.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 07:53 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Since Sarah lived down near Alaska she braved many rivers. Some were even 20 degrees below zero but now she this was a piece of cake. Holding her breath she made it across. "I did that right," she muttered. Not believing her eyes she saw a gate open a jar and she quickly slipped through. Crawling she made it to the road and got up dusting herself off. The girl went down the road until she found an old cabin with a phone. She dialed for her chaffeur and speedily he arrived picking up the shivering girl from the old cabin. She clutched her knees thinking how unhuman Jason was. She would have a police force go find out where Sora was. That made her feel content so she snuggled into the seat to sleep.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 04:09 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Meanwhile, Eric, Sean, Bridget, Tim, and Kelly were wandering around back at the camp area, wondering where Sora, Sarah, and Carly had gone off to.

"Fu(k this $hit!" Eric groaned. "This aint nothing but some practical joke!"

Sean approached, shrugging a bag of supplies to the ground, holding a large woodsman's axe in his free hand. "All I found was an old storage shed, with this axe, some other tools, kerosene and a few of these emergency flares, and some other junk..."

Tim nodded in agreement. "Yeah.. its bull$hit! I'm sure we're really 'stuck here for the night'... until the girls get back and rescue us... oooo... spooky..." Tim went to the front gate and laughed heartily as he grabbed hold of the gate. "Watch this..."

Tim pulled on the gate hard, but the gate wouldn't budge.
Bridget and Kelly approached, each holding a case of beer, giggling and laughing, their ample teen cleavage bouncing as they walked.

"What's going on, boys?" Bridget wondered. "Oh, the usual jerk-off contest shows of strength... hee hee..."

Tim pulled the gate again, and it creaked slightly, but still didn't budge, the chain links and metal poles rattling in the night breeze.

Sean stepped forward, with the axe in hand. "Let me have a whack at it..."

Across the camp, the old man wandered in, suddenly aware of activity at the front gate, all the talking and giggling of kids. As he slipped closer, hidden in the shadows of the cabins and such, the man noticed the boy with his prize axe, and the old man fumed.

"Damn thieving kids!" he muttered to himself. Enraged yet in control of his emotions, the old man ducked under one of the cabins, to the emergency electrical generator. He quickly connected some cables to the generator and strung the cables out, to the fence, connecting the other end of cable to the chain and pole of the tall fence.

As Sean stepped up, Tim stepped back, moving to Bridget, grabbing a beer in one hand and groping a breast with the other.

"Watch it, buster!" Bridget pouted, twisting away from Tim, teasing him with her shapely hips and a$$ barely concealed beneath tight white cut-off shorts...

"Oh, I AM watching it, baby... Daddy likey..." he pounded back a brewskie as the girls groaned, but giggled.

"Here comes sweet freedom!" Sean promised, raising the axe and letting it fall against the stubborn gate.

-BBBBBZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTT!- "YAAAAARRRRRRRRGGHGGGHGGGGHHH!" Sean's body was instantly charged with 50,000 volts of current, his eyes exploding in their sockets, his brains and internal organs crisply seared.

"HOLY $HIT!!!" Eric, Bridget, Tim, and Kelly screamed in horror as their friend was charred and electrocuted to death.

"What the Fu(k was THAT?!" Tim roared.

"Let's get outta here!" Eric ordered, scooping up the bag of supplies Sean had brought, and taking Kelly's hand and racing for the nearest cabin.

Tim and Bridget followed close behind, screaming and crying the whole way...

Once the way was clear, the old crazy man moved from the shadows to Sean's smoldering corpse, where he recovered his large axe.

"Damn thieving kids! I told you, Death was coming for you all..."

The old man shuffled back into the shadows, casting a few wicked glances at the nearest cabin as he moved...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Last edited by crAZRick on Apr 4th, 2004 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 08:30 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Sarah leaned on her elbow and watched as her mother dialed the phone for the police. “Hello Sergeant, I have a report for some missing kids up near Camp Crystal Lake. Yes I know they weren’t suppose to be there. There was a murder there before? I would like a squad to be there and you notify me if you know anything. Thank you,” her mother said tightly as she put the phone down.
“So will my friends will be ok?” asked Sarah as she followed her mother to the living room.
“The police will tell us when they are any developments,” said her mother very rudely.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 08:51 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

The electrically charged fence buzzed and sparked alll along its length surrounding the 36 square miles of the camp. A few miles down the only access road, the fence sparked and shook and charred an old dead tree which hung over the fence. the tree creaked and groaned, the electrica charge and wind just enough action against the tree to cause the old dead trunk to snap, collapsing the tree over the fence, crashing much of its length down across the access road.

The road to camp was now hopelessly blocked. anyone approaching camp would have to walk 4 miles past the road-block to arrive at the gate, and would have to retreat 4 miles from the gate, to the vehicles.

*cue scary suspenseful music*

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 09:48 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I'm going with the policemen," said Sarah without waiting for her mother's reply. Hurriedly she got in with them and sped down to Crystal Lake.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:43 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~Eric's dead by the way~

Soras heading was throbing when she awoke. She was lying down on a VERY old and musty bed, where the hell was she? Sora sat up. The room was quiet dark and the walls were rotting and mouldy. All she remembered was seeing the hockey-masked man, then fainting. She slowly stood up and walked thorough the door to her left. She found herself in a narrow hallway and saw a stair case a few feet in front of her, the smell of mould and moss reached her nose. "Urgh!" she mumbled in disgust, she reached a window at the bottom of the staircase and looked out, all she could she was a muddy swamp, and beyond that was a forest. It was very dark out but she knew she needed to get back to camp, and she didn't really want to run into the scary hockey guy. She opened one of the doors hoping for a way out but instead a handful of gigantic books fell on top of her aswell as a mound full of dust. She picked them up and scanned the title "The Voorhees family photo album" She carefully flicked throught the pages and at the back found a picture of a little girl being carried in the arms of a boy around 10. This boy was different, he was the uglyiest thing she'd ever seen. His head was mis-shapen and bald, one of his eyes was above the other and half closed, his mouth was lop-sided and a few teeth were sticking out. The photo-graph seemed from a while ago, beneath it, it "Lisa aged 1 and Jason aged 10", she quickly scanned the rest of the pictures. She found an old family tree, on it brached out 3 names at the bottom, they reed: "Jason Voorhees, Lisa Voorhees, Sora Voorhees, She felt strange, this Sora girl had the same name and according too this was the same age, Sora would have thought it was her if she didnt have a different last name, but then something sturck her: she had been adopted at a very young age and her name had been changed, no, this COULDN'T be her.........could it? Sora heard a creak of a floor board in the next room which interrupted her thinking. She got up and slowly creeped away.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 05:03 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

~Oh yeah... forgot Eric got sliced... so just Tim and Bridget and Kelly and Sean were at the front gate, Sean got toasted, and Tim felt up Bridget before the last 3 campers scampered into the cabin...~

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 07:00 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Sarah saw a tree and hoped it over the fence with ease. She had been wondering something a while and never found it out. Her family had dark hair and she light while no one ever had blond in both families. This puzzled her and if she was adopted it was possible her name wasn't even Sarah. Who was she then?
*Let's say she is Lisa Voorhess but Jason doesn't recognize her.*

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 01:40 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

Tim, Bridget and Kelly ran through the woods. They were at the edge of the sea. they saw what looked like a city on the other side (about 20 km away). Tim said "im good at swimming, ill swim across and tell them to bring boats out here". Before the others replied there was a voice in the distance yelling " NO DONT DO THAT". A 13 year old boy came out from some tree's. he was bleeding all over and his eys were so red and bloodshot you could hardly see his pupils. Tim rudely said "Ok who are you and why shouldnt i cross". "Im Max Newman, i came to camp here and this dude with a machete killed all my freinds exept eric, we came here and eric crossed the lake but he froze to death". Tim asked "how did you escape being killed?". " I did what any sane person would do" Max replied "RUN!!!!!". Bridget said " well that would save any...." but she was interupter as Kellys head came of her shoulders and fell to the ground. Tim and Bridget turned round and saw Jason. Tim ran and so dud bridget but Jason stabbed her through the spine and puntured the heart. Tim ran of with Max into the darkness...

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 03:23 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

~come on... at least make an effort to make your section match up to the rest! Tim and Bridget and Kelly ran into a cabin, not blindly into the woods like Sora, Sarah, and Carly... and what's the story with Sora, Sarah and everyone else suddenly being related to Jason?? Come on!!~

Bridget snapped awake with a start, thankful she was NOT dead in the woods, but shaken with fear over the flashes of nightmare that raced through her mind.

"Who the hell is Max Newman?!" Tim wondered as he sat next to Bridget on the bed where she rested. Tim huffed a big puff of smoke from the cigarette he was smoking casually, as Bridget coughed and sat up.

"Could you put that out, or crack a window?" Bridget asked, "I have asthma... those things will kill... -cof-cof-"

Tim snuffed his cigarette and Bridget continued. "I... I had a dream... we were all killed... and there was this kid... he was trying to help..."

"What the fu(k do you think this is? FINAL DESTINATION?!" Tim laughed, tucking the cigarette behind his ear.

"C'mon Bridget baby... it's 11:30pm... this Friday the 13th is almost over... it would be extremely unlucky if we die, or even if we make it thru this night, without me getting some of that sweet a$$..."

"ERIC AND SEAN ARE DEAD!" Bridget cried. "Don't touch me!"

"Jesus Tim, grow up!" Kelly defended Bridget. "We're all in danger here, and all you want is sex?! What a jerk! Come on, Bridget... let's go find something to eat..."

Kelly and Bridget left Tim alone in the room, while they explored the rest of the dark cabin.

Tim shrugged and stepped to the big window over the bed, heaving the window open and leaning out, once again finding the cigarette behind his ear. As he flicked his Bic and lit up the butt, taking a big drag Tim suddenly gasped and choked and coughed at a massive shadow that engulfed him there in the window.

Before Tim could react, the window slammed down on his head and he fell, his head and shoulders trapped outside the cabin while his body was pinned under the fallen window. A moment later, Tim's head was severed from his shoulders with a swipe from a machete, smoking spewing from his mouth and neck...

~cigarettes will kill ya, kids~

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 08:54 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

Bridget and Kelly ran out of the cabin and walked through the woods. They were at the edge of the sea. they saw what looked like a city on the other side (about 20 km away). kelly said "im good at swimming, ill swim across and tell them to bring boats out here". " wait, this is the dream i had" said Bridget "i know, there will be this kid called max newman, hell come out behind us, and he'll be in a terrible state". " NO DONT DO THAT" a voice yelled behind them as a 13 year old kid walked out of the tree's. " who are you and why should i cross over there". before max could answer, bridget butted in saying "thats max newman, his freinds were killed by a dude with a machete and his freind eric froze to death." " how did you know" asked max surprisingly. " explain later, stealthy escape now, come on" bridget said to the others as all 3 of them ran into the darkness

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:39 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote