KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Friday the 13th Part XI: Jason's return

Friday the 13th Part XI: Jason's return
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crAZRick
I'm God here!

~there ya go!~

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 10:48 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~Sorry Yuna, you can't be Lisa, she was in "Jason goes to hell: the final friday" and was killed by Jason~

Sora finally reached the front door and opened it quietly. She instantly felt the cold night air upon her face, there was another creak from somewhere very close, she ran and didn't look back, she had absoultly no intention of ever slowing down. But again she was un-aware that Jason was following her, HER half-brother........Jason Voorhees......the killer from camp-crystal lake that had killed hundreds, but Jason would never kill her............she was his only living relative he had......but Sora didn't know this, but something was very fishy........

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 04:43 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Meanwhile Max, Bridget and Kelly were running down a damp, narrow route, they heard running and gasping, they looked around, suddenly, sora jumped out of the tree's. "Are you alright" max asked. " who's this" asked sora. "oh this is max newman, max this is sora" bridget said. "yeah yeah, somethings following me, we gotta g-"she told them but she was interrupted as a machette flew through the air and hit kelly in the head, she was now pinned up against a tree with a machette. "im sorry" kelly whispered drifting of to her death. "NOOOOOOOO" max, bridget and sora all yelled in unison. max spotted jason closing on them. "GO" he yelled to the others. "what about you". "ive got a plan, now GO!!!!", sora and bridget didnt hesitate and ran off. max pulled the machete out of kellys head, "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET M0THER FU(K£R" as max threw the machette to Jasons head. Jason jumped back at the force of the mighty blow, but didnt die. Instead he looked at max and pulled the machette out of his head and swung it at max, but max dodged it by an inch, max ran as fast as he could in the direction of bridget and sora, he eventualy caught up with them. " so what about your plan" sora said sarcasticly. "it didnt work". They found a cabin, they ran in there and checked the time on there watches "12:15" sora inhaled, only "6 hours till dawn, 2 of us will rest but 1 will have to stay gaurd, call us if theres danger". "ill stay gaurd" max said "im used to no sleep" "ok good night" the others yawned not knowing, danger was closing in, and this time they might not be so lucky....

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 08:52 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Sarah wandered through the forest with a flashlight and dagger with a sunrise diamond embedded in it. She didn't want to use it but she would if she had to, no...if she must. "Sora!" cried Sarah. As a bush rustled in the night wind. Her flashlight flashed off and left her alone in the darkness. As she groped for it she pulled out a necklace that read 'LISA' and she immediately opened it. In one panel was a small girl and in the other a deformed boy. Sarah cried as she found an old stain of blood on the panel where the girl was. She clasped it in her hand and ran for her life. Sarah was pulled into a cabin and silenced by Sora who smiled wearily. Quickly she pulled out the necklace and showed Sora.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 02:05 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

it was 7 am. but night was still over the camp. max, sarah, sora and bridget walked out of the cabin,thinking someone blocked the windows, it wasnt light, it was the same as when they encountered the cabin,. "this sucks" max said. "ARRRGGGGHHHHH" they all heard in the distance. they ran toward the sound, on the floor was the insane luinatic covered in blood. sarah fainted, but out came Jason Vorhees from the shadows. "lets go" bridget said. as all of them ran but max. " hey pussy, look what youve done to me, you want to finish me off huh" max yelled as he ran off into the distance. but jason did not go after him, he knew it was a trick, instead he went for the 3 helpless teens...

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 04:03 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*Let's say Bridget fainted cause sarah's tougher than that.
Sarah screamed before she ran for her life with that darn necklace.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 10:09 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

*no*

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 10:32 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*Yes because that doesn't fit Sarah's char and can I please control Sarah and you do Bridget.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 11:27 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

*Yes, listen "The Ones" you do not control other peoples characters, continue to do so and you will be thrown out of the game, we will continue from where I last posted*

Sora kept running through the forest dessperate for a sign of anyone, she slowed down when a gigantic shadow was casting over her. She slowly turned around and screamed when she saw Jason. She kept running but Jason followed her, easily catching up too her because of his massive legs, as thick as tree trunks.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 04:25 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

*OK, apparently there are now 2 Jasons, and 2 sisters of Jason, and Max/The Ones gets to control and kill off all characters but his own super star swimmer, runner, machete dodging/throwing cocky smart ass punk... this isn't The Matrix, or Final Destination, or Jet Li chop-socky The One, and it's not Halloween, where everyone is related to the mass-murdering serial killer... c'mon people*

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 06:22 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

As Jason #1 was stalking his half-sister Sarah/Lisa and the remaining helpless teens in the cabin, and Jason #2 was catching up to his other half-sister Sora, something amazing and almost completely unexpected happened...

The crazy old man stepped from the shadows near Sora, at the exact same moment as the SAME crazy old man, the insane lunatic, covered in blood rose from the ground, not dead after all!! Both old men glared blankly at both Jasons and both of Jason's half-sisters, then hissed.

"Welcome home my children! I am your father!! It has taken me all these years to gather all my children together in this one place, but finally, the time has come... Jason and Jason, I have tried to get you both back to Camp Crystal Lake for 35 years, and Sora and Sarah Lisa, when I learned about you both being born to different mothers I knew I would have to get you together too. For the last 12 years, I have planned this day, and finally, the time has come..."

"That's right, Old Man!" Max taunted, "The time has come for you to DIE!" The Old Man simply shook his head and frowned at Max, then nodded to Jason. Jason took a lightning fast swipe with his machete and easily chopped Max in 2 at the waist. Then, as Max's torso fell from his legs, Jason swiped again with the machete, this time severing Max's head from his shoulders. A final swipe chopped thru Max's legs as they stood there, and the blowhard's body finally fell in a pile of blood and gore...

With merely a shrug and a wink, the Old Man led Jason and Sora to the big scary house, and his doppleganger duplicate self led Jason #2 and Sarah back into the small cabin. Amazingly, once the doors to both buildings had closed behind each group, they found themselves mysteriously together in an altogether different large old house...

"Welcome home, my children!" The Old Man, who was now a single entity, cackled.

"What the hell is this place?" Sarah screamed.

"Welcome to HIS nightmare..." the Old Man gestured toward Jason with his thumb, before flexing his fingers, which were now covered in a leather gloved tipped with steel razor blades. The Old Man's clothes had changed too, from tattered blue overalls and a blue denim shirt to a dirty red and dark green striped sweater and a dusty fedora hat.

Jason, who was also now back together as one killing machine, looked at Freddy curiously. Freddy looked at Jason and grinned evilly.

"I never liked how you killed me last time, Jason, so... DO OVER!!" Freddy cackled as the girls took the opportunity to run off into the dark old house. "There are 2 girls left, both your half-sisters... find them before me, kill them or rescue them and you win, and I will let your soul go free forever.. if I find them, and kill them I WIN, then I kill you and claim your soul..."

Jason nodded, and Freddy smiled. "Ready, get set... GO!" Freddy commanded, then took 2 running steps ahead of the lumbering giant Jason. Jason once again simply slashed out with his massive machete arm, slicing dicing and pureeing Freddy Krueger as Freddy stepped away.

""No fair... fu(king cheater.. AUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!" Freddy roared as his full form was frappee'd in an instant.

"OH THANK YOU, brother!" Sora and Sarah-Lisa cheered as they hugged their big bad half-step brother for the first time. The sun was just coming up, and a tear came to Jason's eye as he realized it was the dawn of a whole new day, a new life for him and his new family.

"What should we do now, brother and sister?" Sora wondered.

"Wanna play Barbies?" Sarah asked. "I'll be Malibu Barbie, Sora you can be Baywatch Barbie, and Jason, you can be Slice-and-Dice Barbie..."

Jason groaned and shook his head, and both girls giggled uncontrollably.
Jason clenched the machete in his grip and moaned louder.

"Just kidding, bro..." Sarah smiled. "You can be Ken, of course!"
"You need to loosen up a little, Jas..." Sora couseled. "All that stress will kill you!"

Jason moaned again and shuffled his feet, finally peeling off his mask and squealing, "I gotta take a dump! Where's the fu(king crapper in this
mo-fo, biyatch?!"

And to everyone's shock and horror, 'Jason' was a 6 foot big black man, who looked strikingly like Busta Rhymes!!

Everybody hugged and laughed, played Barbie and cooked brownies in Freddy's easy bake oven, and all lived happliy ever after...

THE END

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Last edited by crAZRick on Apr 7th, 2004 at 07:07 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 07:03 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*Shouldn't the story be longer?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 01:50 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

thats what i thought

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 06:18 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

The ending should be redone.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 10:15 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

I agree

everything since The One started posting and taking over should be redone, without The One and his SuperMax unstoppable mighty mouth character...

its gone in the crapper since he took over

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:11 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~recap, please~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:23 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~I fainted and Jason took Sora to his house, she found out she was his half sister so now shes running away from him~

Freddy cannot ne bought into this story, Slickrick the story you posted is too long, I am sorry but from now on the only ones who can post in this story in ElmStreetFan01, Lady Yuna and myself, the story is getting too complicated and stupid with so many people, I'm sorry, and I'm afraid I'm the only one related to Jason but he still wants to kill me later on in the story, Carly and Sarah are my friends but Jason wants to kill them we must continue with my last post.~

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:34 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Sora, where are you?!"

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:38 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

~Thanks alot FvJ...

have fun all... 3 of you... 3 people... 4 people... really complicates things.

thanks again sad ~

The crazy old man, Jason's Sora's and Sarah's long lost father, Carly, Tim and Eric's great uncle, Bridget and Kelly's older half-brother, fades into the night, never to be heard of again...

-poof-

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 03:27 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Sora!" screamed Sarah as she flashed her flashlight everywhere.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 03:37 AM