KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Hulk,Lobo ,Flash on the surface of the sun

Superman vs Hulk,Lobo ,Flash on the surface of the sun
Started by: zachrivard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Lobo throws them all including himself into the sun, he's the only one who can survive, he wins.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:34 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fr0z3n

Are u kidding?? First of all, the initial condition was that Hulk, Lobo and Flash have protection from the sun. Everyone seems to have forgotten that. And second, kill Superman by throwing him into the Sun? That's like trying to kill Captain America (or anyone for that matter :P ) by throwing him into a vat of Super-Soldier Serum.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:37 AM
fr0z3n is currently offline Click here to Send fr0z3n a Private Message Find more posts by fr0z3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Supes should take this with ease.
He beat a kryptonian goddess (Cythonna) who was WAY more powerful than him on earth by taking her on the sun.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Last edited by Avlon on Apr 8th, 2005 at 07:33 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:21 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heracles

How exactley do they stand on the surface of the sun?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:25 PM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Lobo doesn't need protection from the sun, Superman would die in it's core. the fight gave the characters protection from fighting ont he surface, the core is much hotter. I haven't been to school in a while so i don't remember how much hotter but it's more than enough to kill Supes.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 10:34 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Superman would not be able to touch Flash. No matter how strong he got, Flash is the fastest, being one with the Speed Force and all. Now, I'm not saying that Flash could defeat him on his own, but he could attack him left and right without Superman being able to do a thing about it.

Hell, even a show like Justice League proves this point. Superman was coming after Flash to pretty much kill him. Flash began to bombard Superman with a plethora of rocks at his feet. It didn't hurt him, but Superman couldn't do anything. But that's no at all. Even when Superman used his super speed to stop Flash, Flash just calmly sidestepped, grabbed Superman's arm, and began to spin insanely fast, letting go and watching Superman fly through several buildings very far away from him.

Now, granted, this is Justice League, but it makes perfect sense.

I'm not really even voting on this thread, cuz I don't know too much about Lobo. And Hulk, well, there's just so much dispute as to whether or not he is stronger than Supes. But I do know that Flash would be perfectly fine. Probably even tossing Superman around a bit, perhaps setting up something with Hulk and Lobo.

Makes sense.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:25 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Depends if Superman is smart enough to head straight for the sun. He spent only a couple of minutes in the core and came out uber-powerful. He moved the freakin Earth.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:29 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Won't Flash die in space, let alone on the surface of the sun? Won't he burn up? I know the other 2 have durability, but won't Flash be burnt to a crisp once he stops moving?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:10 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

"Hulk, Lobo, Flash are magiaclly protected from the harm that the sun causes and can breath normally. the fight seems tilted towards hulk, lobo, and flash but they are fighting on the surface of the sun giving superman a huge power boost"

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:11 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Supes would be totally invincible on the sun. If you think about it, only magic and K-Nite can beat him there.

How on Earth are u supposed to break through a forcefield of invulnerabliity that is replenished continuously? It's impossible.

Hulk, Lobo AND Flash all Lose.

Supes would just grab Hulk and Lobo, taking them down to the core where they will vapourise into nothingness.

And Flash? He can't move anywhere and can't find anything to eat. Supes can just stand there and let him starve lol! :P

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 06:28 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I'm sorry to say that that's an ignorant comment. Lobo can survive the coldest space or the hottest sun. His invulnerability completely outclasses Supe's. Supe's on the other hand would die in a nuke, and there's no way he's surviving something even hotter than a nuke.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 10:25 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I'm sorry to say that that's an ignorant comment. Lobo can survive the coldest space or the hottest sun. His invulnerability completely outclasses Supe's. Supe's on the other hand would die in a nuke, and there's no way he's surviving something even hotter than a nuke.

Ahem?

quote:
Depends if Superman is smart enough to head straight for the sun. He spent only a couple of minutes in the core and came out uber-powerful. He moved the freakin Earth.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 10:57 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I'd like to see that, it contradicts my knowledge.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:01 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Flash might be faster at first but Supes would be getting stronger, and faster every minute they are on the sun.

I'm guessing it would be like Star Trek and warp 10. Because of the nature of Flash's power, he can move... AT the speed of light is it that he can move without time traveling? While Superman would approach the speed of light forever. The fastest he would get would be like 99.9999999999(infinite 9's)% of lightspeed.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:39 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Supes has no speed force, I don't even think he could survive the effects of going that fast.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:47 AM