KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy vs. Spider-Man (Round II)

Superboy vs. Spider-Man
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Superboy 3 50.00%
Spider-Man 2 33.33%
Too close to tell 1 16.67%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superboy vs. Spider-Man (Round II)
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Superboy vs. Spider-Man (Round II)

Was the infamously inaccurate Marvel vs. DC comic book limited series right about this fight or...

The characters are as they are now.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:17 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Re: Superboy vs. Spider-Man (Round II)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Was the infamously inaccurate Marvel vs. DC comic book limited series right about this fight or...

The characters are as they are now.

LOL.
The Superboy of the MARVEL VS DC crossover can wipe out Spider-Man anyday, the current Superboy can stomp him just with his heat vision.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:21 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

I'm confused about Superboy - he's a clone teenager of Superman right?

And am I right in thinking that he doesn't actually have super'strength' as such - but when he touches something he can lift it with telekinesis?

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 04:33 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

in the original fight Superboy was inexperienced and cocky he lost because of it....... these days he'd probably win........ if he doesn't then he's a moron, he totally outclasses Spidey power-wise

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:36 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

spider-man will find a way.

to save his ass at least

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:51 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

right....... if he doesn't think he can win he could definitely escape SB to either try to get help or prep something himself........ or just to take off his mask and hide

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:55 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Superboy is at Superman's level actually, or just few steps under him.
Spider-Man couldn't even hide himself cause SB will catch him and shatter him into the ground before he even notice it.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 07:27 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Superboy wins because he outclasses Spidey.

If Spidey had knowledge of Superboy's weakness....then he could probably exploit it, but odds are Superboy will take care of Spidey before that happens.

Though I give the experience and intelligence advantage to Spidey....so I wouldn't say he didn't stand atleast some chance.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 07:32 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote