KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Confused

Confused
Started by: Babi_Gurl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

Confused

Im watching POTC and elzibeth just got on the boat with Will after he rescued her and when she gets on the boats does she say " Mr Gibbs" or something to the old man have they meet be4 ?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 11:02 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aussie chic

the old guy on the boat (mr gibbs) is the guy @ the start that tells lil elizabeth 2 stop singing about pirates.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 11:13 AM
aussie chic is currently offline Click here to Send aussie chic a Private Message Find more posts by aussie chic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

oooooo now i memebr thanx smile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 11:53 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Wasn't he the captain?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 02:28 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

i don think so cos Norrington didnt exactly adres him like he was high up.....so i think he was a lower rank than leutnant or w/e....

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 04:13 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrowsbabe
Bugger

lol mmmm's siggy...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 04:40 PM
sparrowsbabe is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowsbabe a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowsbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

ay....i didn't know either....lol!
but it is a litlle bit confused.
bu he is never changed.
he is the same in the first part of the movie.
but is commodore norrington not a little bit to ols for elizabeth??
that's confused.

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 06:22 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

that's wat they did in them days. when a girl turned 18 she wasn't too young for any1. Mr Gibbs, in the beginning was just a sailor who waa most likely respected as a good man by his fellow sailors and captain, and he turn pirate somewhere in the 8 years that isn't shown in the movie.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 06:30 AM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

barbossas child, you know a lot of pirates.
how do you know a lot of that sort or things?

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 09:22 AM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

becoz she is smart like me LOL

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:53 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

yeah ur the smartest..........not lol

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 12:16 PM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

lol.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 02:22 PM
«§hõnknêss»

How Rude LOL

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 03:16 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

i think it's funnybig grin but apg i never heard something of you.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:43 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Huh what do u mean

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:54 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

now you send me no emails any more....

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:24 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Oh I think I lost your email. I shall have 2 find it again
*goes off 2 look*

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 03:52 AM
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~
The lies are out there

Well...........is JDG or APG gonna introduce me or will i hav 2 do that me self?????

The Truth is a Lie

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:33 AM
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Oh Maties this Johnys #1 Ignore her LOL He He He

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:35 AM
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~
The lies are out there

thanx Shan.......LOL......is ur BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD............Kacie in KM??????.......LOL.........GOT u back!!!!
IS SHE??????????????

The Truth is a Lie

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:55 AM
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote